It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nostradamus on PSY's Gangnam Style

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
i will not contibute to that count. it's kind a funny thinking that Nostra forseeen youtube counts.
nice catch

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by PrplHrt

A Korean Horseman in a Abrahamic faith?

I really don't see whats so good about this song, i mean, the beats are catchy as any other songs...i think the dancing is what boosted the song, also unique scenes... like steam bath, crotch dancing lol... etc
edit on 11/29/2012 by luciddream because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I think this post deserves some attention. Nostradamus is cryptic, to say the least. Korea has always been known as the "land of morning calm". psy does the invisible horse dance. People predict that before december ends, gangnam style video will get 1 billion hits. Would it really b that crazy to say that one of nostradamus predictions is tied to a specific point in time that corresponds to the 1 billion hit time marker? One event doesn't trigger the other. It just gives a time frame. as cryptic as nostradamus is, op may have something here.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

Unshackle. Think global. To us this bit of AV is pretty much a joke, yes, but if you've been paying attention to film since its inception you'll have seen there are bigger things going on.

Don't just look at the world around you. SEE it.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
now that vid was entertaining.....too bad I dont espanol Korean...

wish I could dance ....but then didnt MC Hammer go broke dancing? anyway he came to mind watching the fun

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by PrplHrt

You cryptic faux deep thinkers are so irritating. Just say what you mean.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

If you wide open puddles would look closely at things you'd see that something or someone is communicating in the background.

The question is who is/are the recipient(s)?

Dissect what you see and hear. Learn the language of the shadow world.

I'll edit to say sod off. Just because you're blind and deaf doesn't mean you have to insult those of us who are tuned in.
edit on 11/29/2012 by PrplHrt because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrplHrt
No one sees this as the arrival of one of the horsemen of the Apocalypse?

I'm not saying this thought didn't cross my mind, but it just doesn't seem to fit in the book of Revelation.
Behold, I saw an invisible horse, and a voice said 'come'.
The fifth horse of the Apocalypse!
lol, jk

There is only four btw.

I do like the the video Gangman Style though. There might be a spiritual side to the song, I do wonder about that if there is something to it relating to its popularity.

I have looked at the lyrics. PSY himself in interviews has said he was making his video as rediculous as possible. MTV interviews PSY

I think concealed in the fun of this song is a deep serious message of committed love.
Here is how I would sing the lyrics in english if I were to make a parody.
Areumdawo sarangseureowo -- Beautiful and adorable,
Geurae neo hey geurae baro neo hey -- yes you are, hey, oh yes you are, hey
Jigeumbuteo gal dekkaji gabolkka -- Now we'll be together til the enddddddd! - My Lyrics

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TC Mike

Laugh, by all means. Then think about how four horsemen heralding the end of the world will arrive in the era of the jet and the automobile.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I don't think there's anything to this.. but if it were true, and one actually believed that Nostro. was actually a seer, you would have to wonder if he had a vision of Gangnam Style. It would be a mindblowing experience. Having visions of war and strife and all of a sudden... BAM!! Korean man on an invisible horse screaming at a woman's ass.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Just Chris

Maybe playing that song is how we dissuade them from invading earth!!! I know if I were an Extra Terrestrial genius I would not be landing on Earth or any other planet for that matter that when approaching the most prevalent broad cast is either the Macerena or Gangnam Style.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Seems more like a marketing ploy by PSY's people to get that last bit of billion for the history books/money.

musically speaking, the instrumental is well produced...it reminds me of Man with No Name or mid 90's goa trance.

but in the end it's only famous because it makes money.

edit on 29-11-2012 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Thrace

LOL! Amazing! Although, as petty as it is, I'm just glad that nice young lady Justine Beaver isn't top viewed video of all time on YT anymore, lol.

I am laughing entirely too hard right now!

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

"A Korean Gungam Style Horseman of the Apocalypse."
I think you just converted me to Christianity

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
It's a hoax.

You can check the Nostradamus search engine for yourself.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

Holy crap! Byrd! You're still here?! *floored* I haven't seen you in a dog's age!

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Thrace

You mean 1,000,000,000 views. And also, I don't get how some one hit wonder over youtube got so popular. It's just crazy. Psy said himself, Gangam style doesn't mean anything at all, just a stupid word for a song. I wonder what the next style will be. AboveTopSecret style? Hmm. Maybe we could make a song!

AboveTopSecret is your source, for the latest news,
On retarded polotics, and coverups governments used.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArbiterOfTheiPhones
reply to post by Thrace

. Psy said himself, Gangam style doesn't mean anything at all, just a stupid word for a song.

He said nothing of the sort. "Gangnam Style" refers to a manner of conspicuous consumption which is endemic to the middle class of South Korea. "Gangnam" is an elite and classy district of Seoul. People who claim to be "gangnam style" are the sorts of people who buy Porches far out of their price range, to appear to be wealthy and awesome.

For a less silly though just as satirical, much older, and English language study of a similar phenomenon, see The Kinks' "She's Bought A Hat Like Princess Marina"

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Possibly the worst video I've ever seen. And I grew up in the 70s and 80s.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Funny how it probably will turn 1000000000 on 21/12 when I checked Youtube.
. Pretty cool synchronicity even if 21/12 does not amount to any change.
edit on 20-12-2012 by LittleByLittle because: Spellchecking

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join