Dream of Great Ocean Disturbance and Wave

page: 1

join

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I normally don't remember my dreams, but last night I dreamed that I was on a cruise ship and a huge tsunami type wave went under the cruise ship, tilting it to the sides, almost causing it to sink.

There was a smaller boat or more of an enclosed, capsule boat banging into the cruise ship, turning and tossing wildly. Those on the cruise ship could hear the screams of the people inside the capsule boat.

This is what the orange, enclosed capsule boat looked similar to, but larger:

Then I remember people being told they had cancer. It seemed almost normal to hear that and there was nothing being done in terms of treatment as it was wide spread. People just lived their lives normally until they died.

Now that I'm awake, what makes me wonder is a tsunami and then nuclear power plants breaking down and exposing many people, which eventually get cancer.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Crikey! That sounds just like Japans recent troubles!

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
You know in all honesty. "Stranger things have happened."
But, many people around there world have been having same dreams with scenarios like the one you just stated.
I have been cataloging these accounts over the past year, but only from the beginning of the year (2012) and from what you would call 'normal' citizens. I left out psychics or prophesiers.
With outstanding average of 85% of Yea to Nay of conducting these cataloged accounts, I do believe there is something relevant here.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
A couple of months ago, I was having tsunami dreams every other night. Now I don't really 'think' about water a lot, as you wouldn't, but I have this incredible fear of being in a tsunami. I don't even live near the beach so it's strange that this occurred so often.

Anyhow, I was at the cinema the other night, and an advert come on for the new movie that's being released about the tsunami that happened on Boxing Day a few years ago. My first thought was oh no not another film relating to what might be coming in deember!

I've either been on ATS too long or I have some kind of memory of water that scares the life out of me!
The dreams stopped after a few weeks, which I'm thankful for, but reading about other people having similar dreams makes me think its an unconscious thought process somehow...

I hope I don't sound crazy!

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Actually, the subject of floods and tsunamis and such is very simple and very common because the condition they stand for is very common: water means emotionalism, and if you find yourself threatened by a flood or tsunami then you are over-emotional to the extent that you are running the danger of some sort of mental breakdown. The fact that you were in a ship that did not sink implies that you still have sufficient mental bouyancy to keep yourself functional, to keep on going with life. If the tsunamki or flood were to sink the ship, or in another context perhaps to overwhelm your house etc., then that would be an indication that the emotionalism has reached dangerous levels and you are liable to suffer some sort of mental illness such as depression, or in extreme circumstances psychosis.

I would advise that you take stock - what in your life is causing you most emotionalism - could be anxiety, or anger or any emotion at all, in fact - and then you need to get the emotionalism down. Meditiation is a good way to do this.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
This is in fact a nuclear war went off. The only safe place was the ocean and underground. Apparently the little boat wasn't protected enough to resist nuclear radiation wind.

join