It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dude, leave my stuff alone!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
SERIOUSLY?!?!?! Yesterday I took money to the ATM for deposit and came directly home. I had to pay the electric bill. While on the phone with an agent I went to my hoddie to get my debit card. Wasn’t there.

I spent the next hour looking for the card with no luck. I checked that hoodie 2 more times while searching the house and the car. I finally decided to go to the bank and talk to them. I put my hoddie on, and there it was…in the pocket, laughing at me.

This kind of thing happens to me constantly. I lose EVERYTHING!!! Car keys, driver license, phone…. I know it’s probably adult AD/HD or something, but sometimes, it seems like I’m being harassed.

I’m almost afraid to set stuff down

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by MidnightSunshine

I suffer from this condition as well; it is known as "Sometimer's Disease". It means sometimes you remember, but sometimes (maybe a LOT of the time) you don't!

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   

You and me both friend. It's so bizarre when it happens. It's like we're being teased.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
It's the fairies man...

These words that make up this second line are currently blowing your mind!

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Ok so I'm not the only one? That makes me feel a little bit better.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I have a theory.....sometimes even when i hide things on purpose they still come up missing...till one evening i found the answer to the mystery.....sometimes extra-dimensional beings phase in an out of our world and they like to borrow things.....what for?why?....still I am unsure as to why.These beings have no regard for your personal items...one of my theories is that once they used my tooth brush as a pinpoint for dimensional warping points...."I know sounds absurd does it not?but that's all i got.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Yeah you may have been joking as was I, but, rest assured, they are there. I have felt them. Seriously though throughout my entire life i've felt like there are people in the room with me or otherwise watching me. Things go missing all the time just to be found in the same spot later. I dunno though I believe 100% in ghosts and spirits as I have witnessed them throughout my childhood, but as I grew up I stopped being able to see them, or they stopped showing themselves to me. this is different though. It has a different feeling altogether, and I can still feel them...

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I'd loose myself if I wasn't married...

Or the classic one go to the kitchen and forget why you even went in there, so you go sit back down and wham you remember and have to get back up lol

I lost my phone a few times only to appear in plain sight, and where I left it...Not funny cause it makes you feel like your losing your mind lol

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightSunshine
Ok so I'm not the only one? That makes me feel a little bit better.

Nope, you're not the only one.
Happens to me all the time aswell

Originally posted by mytheroyOr the classic one go to the kitchen and forget why you even went in there, so you go sit back down and wham you remember and have to get back up lol

Also happens to me...
edit on 28/11/12 by Gazmeister because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
It happens to me a lot, too.

When I am missing something that should be where I last put it, I have a favorite saying: "Wait a few minutes, it will come back."

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
My son and I think there is some kind of warp hole to another dimension in his room.

Once he had a muli-color stainless steel Chinese star. His room is usually a pretty big mess. A few days after he got it I was standing in his door way when he says 'watch this' as he tossed it at the wall in the far corner of his room. I heard it hit. I didn't think much of it later on when he said he couldn't find it. So a few days later I helped him clean his room.

It's been 2 years and his room has been totally rearranged and cleared out and thoroughly cleaned, the thing is NOWHERE to be found.

He always says, I feel bad for the kid whose room that thing showed up in when it left mine. I bet he probably #himself!!

So if a rainbow stainless Chinese star ever shows up in the corner of your room, it's my kid's!!!

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

No, you are not alone; my wife loses her keys at least twice a day. She always screams like a maniac and makes everybody in the house get up and help her find them. Pisses me off every time. I usually throw them at her head when I find 'em.

BTW, for everybody who's walked into another room and forgot what they went in there for, there's a scientific explanation for that.

Walking through doors erases your memory!

new topics

top topics

join