It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A thread for the Americans (moon landing).

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Hello ATS, i am starting this thread to ask you all a couple of questions. Before i start, i want to say that this thread is in no way, anti-American. I know you's are probably rolling your eyes right now, but just believe me

A lot of you are conspiracy theorists. A lot of you believe in some crazy theories. A lot of you are open minded.

A lot of you do not believe your government or what it states.

Why is it that you do not believe your government, yet when it comes to the moon landing, most of you say that there is absolutely no way they faked it?

Why is it that you do not believe your government, yet when it comes to the moon landing, most of you say that everything they have to say is the truth?

On one instance, you all state how your government can't be trusted, but in another, you believe them wholeheartedly.

I understand that you all have a choice of which conspiracy you want to research and/or entertain, but come on.

What's with the double standards?

Just some questions i was wondering if you's could please answer.

To reiterate; this thread is not anti-American or anything else. I am legitimately interested in what you's have to say.

Thanks.

Daas.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I am not american, but I just want to say............................ Yes we can!

vvv

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep
I am not american, but I just want to say............................ Yes we can!

vvv

This was probably the wrong time to start the thread

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

Maybe I'm wrong, but I think that one that doesn't trust the government, doesn't trust their investigations or their word...be it 9/11, or JFK or the Moon hoax. Out of plethora of members...I think you got confused with some of them.

Those that favor the official word, will favor it on most subjects.

I try to be consistent. If I say I don't trust authority, than I don't trust them all the way...whatever the subject is.

edit: Since I consider money and power to be the prime mover for all hoaxes, lies, wars, deceits...and this mover is, and always will be, present in our lives...there really is no motive to suddenly start trusting someone you haven't thus far.
edit on 28-11-2012 by MarioOnTheFly because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Why is it that you do not believe your government, yet when it comes to the moon landing, most of you say that everything they have to say is the truth?

On one instance, you all state how your government can't be trusted, but in another, you believe them wholeheartedly.

Because many people are followers of scientists. Their are new messengers of new god.

If scientists say he is there , then there he is.

And if they say the other way , people accept it without hesitation.

The same thing goes for NASA and other scientist groups.
edit on 28-11-2012 by mideast because: (no reason given)

top topics

join