It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Want to know when they will be spraying in your area? Read on!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5
reply to post by waynos

Did you scientific people ever learn about metaphors and descriptive writing??? Let me make this very clear because it is obvious your lateral and critical thinking have not been exercised.

Contrails are not unlike the steam that rises from the kettle - we see it for a short while as it makes its way back into the atmosphere. Nowhere do I state that contrails are steam - no where do I state anything close to what you have criticised in my writing.

Contrails emanate from jets - they are visual for a short while. When steam emanates from a kettle we see it for a short while.

Now where did I even mention ice???? I am making a comparison. I do not write in a style that makes it difficult for a reader to understand what I am stating.

I am now leaving this thread so you can cheer and dance and do whatever you like - I had my say I am happy. It is obvious you are not happy so I wish you well on your journey in life and hopefully at some stage you will realise that everyone is entitled to their own opinion and you don't have to be threatened by an opinion/belief that is different to yours.

Much Peace...

You say it is similar to steam rising from a kettle, in that it rises and dissipates quickly. I get the comparison that you are trying to make, but the problem is that your comparison is based on an assumption that has been shown to be false. You're making a generalization that all contrails dissipate quickly, and that is absolutely NOT the case - this has been shown for many, many years now.

When the basis of your statements is an assumption that is shown to be false, what else are we left with?

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oneggod
[
Well then maybe you are on the wrong forum website as this website is for people who share the same thinking

no it is not.

& want to exchange research.

I have exchanged real research with you - and apparently yo are not actually interested in it

Maybe you need skeptics R us or something.

Nope - this is an open forum - you do not get to say who can post - ther are chemmie sites that censor science and facts that you can go to that might meet your needs.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldNGone

So then may I ask what conspiracies do you believe in based on your "supposed" factual evidence? As I stated before, it wouldn't be a conspiracy "THEORY" If it was a "provable" fact now would it? Hence the word theory?

there are many conspiracy theories that have "less than solid" proof that seem quite possible to me - there are almost certainly bankers out there figuring out how to make illegal profits, there are corrupt politicians & civil servants of all sorts, and there are people making money by pushing conspiracy theories - I dont have "proof" of them....but I have a lot more evidence that they aer hapening than anyone has for chemtrails of project cloverlaf!!

Don't know why you have to be so hostile and ignorant....

Providing facts is neither hostile nor ignorant. Saying I am hostil and ignorant for doing so is, irinoically, both hostil and ignorant!!

Maybe you where dropped as a child? Maybe you have no friends and hate your life? Whatever your problem is you only make yourself look ignorant, sucks for you? Maybe you should go place on facebook or something with all the rest of the brain dead sheep in this world?

Maybe you should look at facts and give up on fantasy?

I was simply trying to have a friendly intelligent discussion.....

By rejecting any factual information that gets posted - you call that intelligent? really?? And then calling me "hostile and ignorant" for daring to point out what is well supported by evidence and what is not? Taht is your definition of "friendly and intelligent"?

Someone should pray for you, but I won't?

thank god for that

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

But tell us here, what is your angle when you go from arguing your own point to asking what other conspiracies he might think are true? What do these things have to do with a discussion of "chemtrails" and the technology that people think is behind them?

Part of the premise behind Project Cloverleaf, as stated at www.stopsprayingcalifornia.com... ...

"They call it Project Cloverleaf. At night, giant planes with no pilots roam the sky over the U.S. Instead of a mere vapor trail, they are filling the sky with unknown chemicals designed to darken the earth."

So is it unknown chemicals, or aluminum and barium? Is it to darken Earth or for weaponizing the weather? There are so many different people with so many theories, its hard to keep track.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Here we have some images just for your viewing enjoyment and enlightenment!
Open your eyes and open your mind and open your heart~

First two pics at 10am

Third pic at 12pm

All, Nov 2012, Ohio

Oh wait, at first the lines were white...then they were blue?

Thats about as natural as grass cutting itself...

∞LOVE
mayallsoulsbefree∞

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5
reply to post by waynos

Did you scientific people ever learn about metaphors and descriptive writing??? Let me make this very clear because it is obvious your lateral and critical thinking have not been exercised.

Contrails are not unlike the steam that rises from the kettle - we see it for a short while as it makes its way back into the atmosphere. Nowhere do I state that contrails are steam - no where do I state anything close to what you have criticised in my writing.

Contrails emanate from jets - they are visual for a short while. When steam emanates from a kettle we see it for a short while.

Now where did I even mention ice???? I am making a comparison. I do not write in a style that makes it difficult for a reader to understand what I am stating.

I am now leaving this thread so you can cheer and dance and do whatever you like - I had my say I am happy. It is obvious you are not happy so I wish you well on your journey in life and hopefully at some stage you will realise that everyone is entitled to their own opinion and you don't have to be threatened by an opinion/belief that is different to yours.

Much Peace...

Yes, I know, I didn't misunderstand you, at all.

But your analogy is still wrong, sorry if I confused you by mentioning ice, but its not like steam, unless sometimes your kettle steams up your kitchen all day and sometimes spreads right through the house. That's what I was saying.

Now I don't just ask you to take my word for that, it would better for you to be able to confirm it for yourself, which is why I asked the other questions. Please don't leave the thread on my account.
edit on 29-11-2012 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by awake1234

I like the stop sign in the first image, this could become a staple picture for chemtrail discussions, you should license it

Nothing really to say about the pictures, I can see it get cloudy any day. Are you really surprised by the blue visible in the last shot? Its only the last vestiges of the blue sky from the previous shots before the sky totally whites over (whatever you might believe to be the cause).
edit on 29-11-2012 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Oneggod

Do some research, do some research

Nah I prefer to get my info from utube and da net man

Contrails are air & water vapers that are made when planes go through cold air & they disolve quite quickly. Chemtrails do not disolve quickly & are there for sometime as they are in a layer of atmosphere that doesn't have much oxygen or wind. Australia doesn't get hazy like America does. We do not have anything like the fog that rolls into LA & then disappears out to sea. The only fog we get is in Winter in the early morning because of the cold temp.

Speak for your self as in Melbourne there are a fair share of days with plenty of haze and if conditions a right, to the west of the city where there is much flat area around Altona/Laverton Fog can last until late afternoon, so speak for the areas you inhabit and can observe over a period of time.

Contrails are air & water vapers that are made when planes go through cold air & they disolve quite quickly.

I had to repeat this quote of yours and ask you how cold do think the air is at 9km altitude?

The plane goes through cold air all the time its flying over a certain altitude and cold I mean 0 deg. Celsius or below.

Clouds are air and water vapor that are made when the air conditions are right why don't all clouds at that altitude dissolve quickly?

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by awake1234
Here we have some images just for your viewing enjoyment and enlightenment!
Open your eyes and open your mind and open your heart~

First two pics at 10am

Third pic at 12pm

All, Nov 2012, Ohio

Oh wait, at first the lines were white...then they were blue?

Thats about as natural as grass cutting itself...

∞LOVE
mayallsoulsbefree∞

Thanks for these pics. You have inspired me to take some pics here as "proof" of the difference with clear skies and the haze that forms after being streaked by airplane "trails".

To provide a perspective, I grew up in the USA and moved to the Philippines about 7 years ago. I know all too well the skies in Texas beginning blue and becoming streaked by airplanes like your photo shows, only to then dissipate into a "haze".

I am no weatherman, but "haze" is a term used most everyday in the US as a weather phenomenon when I was getting older in the USA.

Point being.. living here I have not seen the same "sticking" of contrails that then turn into haze. Because of your photos being posted I will photo the skies here and contrails of airplanes as they go by; to provide some alternate sources of skies to compare to.

Here, when an airplane passes over, the "contrail" it leaves has the following patterns:
1. No contrail. A plane flies overhead and leaves no marks.
2. Some contrail. There are contrail lines behind the plane that follow the plane about 5 plane lengths and then are continually dissipating, if that makes sense.
3. On some windy clear days, the contrails stick and parts of them seem to become clouds, and parts disappear.

On all circumstances, never have I seen "haze" here like I have witnessed in Texas. Here it is clear skies, overcast, foggy, or rainy/typhoon. No chemtrails here that "stick" like I have seen in the USA. It is hard to deny it happens when you can contrast your living experiences around the world to what happens in the US. Just my personal experience though.. Pictures to come of clear skies and contrails if I can pay attention to when a plane flies over.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by GoldNGone

So i did my own search and found it f
or ya. Here you go....

You said:

The patent for the HAARP also includes a barium aerosol to be sprayed in a grid pattern to maximize effectiveness.

1) The patent mentions releasing clouds of barium in the magnetosphere. Last time I checked planes don't fly in the magnetosphere.

2) Last time I checked, a cloud is not a grid pattern.

3) You should read the next paragraph in the patent:

However, in all of the above-mentioned approaches, the mechanisms involved in triggering the change in the trapped particle phenomena must be actually positioned within the affected zone, e.g., the magnetosphere, before they can be actuated to effect the desired change.

You see, Eastlund says that his system would not require barium clouds in the magnetosphere. That's the problem when you believe nonsense about chemtrails and HAARP, you get misled by out of context statements. That's the problem when you just search for keywords without understanding the context. No barium sprayed in grid patterns in the atmosphere and "Operation Cloverleaf" is a joke.

edit on 11/29/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Just want to say thanks to OP for a great thread. I have taken some photo's today which you can see by clicking the two links below. My location is over Nottinghamshire UK and the skies look horid from them spraying all day.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Sk8ergrl

In the first picture I see one contrail and a lot of cirrus clouds. You would need to have time laps to determine if the cirrus clouds came from planes or natural formation. But even then you won't know if it's water or some unknown mysterious chemical.
Pictures of white stuff in the sky will never prove chemtrails. Ever!

When I toured (drove) around Wales a few years ago I clearly remember it raining for breif periods every day. That was when I understood why almost every home had flower boxes outdise their windows. They don't have to water them. You guys have clouds out the ying yang!

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent

What I am saying is that you can predict what you will see in the sky by using the weather forcast.

And I'm saying that forecasting haze caused by chemtrailing craft has nothing to do with meteorology as a science of weather but, instead, has to do with the dispatch of craft. So if your meteorologist is accurately forecasting haze caused by craft, they are actually reporting on pollution i.e. toxic jet emissions. And, manipulatively, calling it haze in an effort to downplay the toxic aspects. Smog is smog whether it's in the upper atmosphere or at ground level or colored brown or white or blue. It's bad regardless of altitude. It's not natural - it's caused by aircraft.

Chemtrailing is an urban myth. No one has ever proven an on going systemic spraying.

There's nothing urban about chemtrails. They've been reported in suburbs and wilderness areas. I, myself, first noticed them in an area without flight paths and without an airport - a wilderness area. If you think chemtrails are a myth - you need to get out more. There's plenty of observational evidence for chemtrails. There is no observational evidence for contrails a la WWII.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Sk8ergrl

A quick check here shows an occluded front off to the west of the country. Which usually have warm moist air in front of them out to about 400 miles (maybe more) or so. This gives good conditions for persistent contrails to form, which you have taken pictures of, so good job.

If you want me to believe in chemtrails, you're going to need to bring some pictures from a day when there shouldn't be the right conditions for persistent contrails to form. Also some proof that cirrus cloud can't persist, which is basically what a persistent contrail is.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by apex

Now I haven't been formally trained in weather science, but if you'd care to explain why people funded by this organisation would lie about how meteorology works (because it forms a fairly large part of this book), please tell me.

Once upon a time, in WWII, there were massive aircraft maneuvers which included dog fights, flak, smoke etc. in winter skies over europe. Contrails, true contrails, were in evidence and were unwanted because the enemy could easily spot your plane even at altitude. Since that time, in the 1940's, over 60 years ago, technology has been developed to eliminate the contrail. Contrails, in those days, persisted for, perhaps, 15 minutes at the outside.

Fast forward to 2012. Today, what is being called a contrail, persists for hours, eventually turning into fake cirrus (called cirrus aviaticus) and, on a daily basis, causing a blue sky to become completely overcast. These are chemtrails. The deliberate manipulation of the atmosphere. Geoengineering.

Further, this persistence takes place at altitudes and temperatures and particle saturation levels not previously conducive to contrail formation. It takes place without weather fronts.

Forecasting haze, caused by aircraft, is not a weather forecast. In order to forecast haze, caused by aircraft, one needs to know about the dispatch of chemtrailing craft: how many, where, when.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join