Want to know when they will be spraying in your area? Read on!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lurkenstein
I'm a skygazer.

So frequently I see huge grids of chemtrails being sprayed over where I live (Brooklyn), then I watch them expand into thin clouds, then a heavy overcast rolls in, then rain. Many, many times.

Before Sandy hit, before the snow storm yesterday (although it was just rain here), etc.

And what you're saying here is expected. The weather conditions most suitable for contrail formation are usually ahead of weather fronts. This is no secret.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5
reply to post by InhaleExhale

Contrails, as science has taught us are not unlike the steam that emanates from a boiling kettle - we can see it for a short while until it melds back into the atmosphere.

Contrails are ice, what science teaches that the steam from boiling kettles contain ice?

Chemtrails that remain in the sky for hours - spread out over a period of time - these are not natural.

Contrails, not chemtrails. They remain in the sky for hours and spread if the natural conditions are present for this to happen, exactly as it does with cirrus clouds which are also ice. Is there a reason you think any of what I've just written is not correct?

I am not saying anything about your belief in chemtrails, you are free to believe what you like, but please look into the factual errors that you are making. If anything, being factually correct should help your cause.

edit on 28-11-2012 by waynos because: spelin

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

Please read my post properly - I stated - not unlike ...the steam ...

I did not state that they are the same. Semantics, context and critical reading - it is all in the time you take to read. I know what is in the sky and I know that contrails don't last for 24 to 48 hours. I know that they don't make little donut shapes along and then spread out to create a haze. Never saw this as a Child but I am seeing it as an adult.

Some people like to be told what to believe - I can respect that but I choose to read widely - conduct my own research - synthesise intellectually what I am learning and come to my own conclusions. I use my brain and all you are doing is trying to make me think like you. You don't have to think like me or try to change my mind. I don't join threads to have people make me think like them. I join to be social if you don't like what I think then ignore me, I won't be offended.

Much Peace...

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

reply to post by waynos

I did not state that they are the same. Semantics, context and critical reading - it is all in the time you take to read. I know what is in the sky and I know that contrails don't last for 24 to 48 hours. I know that they don't make little donut shapes along and then spread out to create a haze. Never saw this as a Child but I am seeing it as an adult.

Some people like to be told what to believe - I can respect that but I choose to read widely - conduct my own research - synthesise intellectually what I am learning and come to my own conclusions. I use my brain and all you are doing is trying to make me think like you. You don't have to think like me or try to change my mind. I don't join threads to have people make me think like them. I join to be social if you don't like what I think then ignore me, I won't be offended.

Much Peace...

But you fail to see that your analogy is based on an assumption that contrails do not persist, and this has been shown to be false for decades. Contrails can and do persist for extended periods of time - this is a fact.

You also take the time to state that you know contrails dont have that donut-on-a-rope look and dont spread out into a haze, but you are again wrong in making these assumptions. I just dont get how you're justifying these assumptions.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent

Chemtrailing is not weather. It's a geoengineering event; deliberate. So hazy skies caused by geoengineering are not meteorologically predictable because they depend on the dispatch of chemtrailing craft. Same with 'normal' contrails (with a 15 minute or so maximum duration): they're not meteorologically predictable because they, too, depend upon the dispatch of craft.

So if you're saying that meteorologists in your area are accurately predicting haze caused by chemtrailing and contrailing craft, they would have to be assessing craft in the air or, more likely, recieving a ticker from NOAA et al.

Or, even more likely, they just predict haze as a safe bet because chemtrailing is quite the daily event.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Never saw this as a Child but I am seeing it as an adult.

Now there is one i never get tired of.

I saw them as a kid and I see them more frequently as an adult. I guess I was one of the smarter kids who actually payed attention while growing up.

It seems rational that there are more today then there were 30 years ago, seeing as how air traffic has increased exponentially. But yea, they are spraying you is much more believable.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

reply to post by InhaleExhale

I filmed a chemtrail over my home and hours later it was still there and another was alongside it. Contrails, as science has taught us are not unlike the steam that emanates from a boiling kettle - we can see it for a short while until it melds back into the atmosphere.

what science "teaches" you that??
Contrails are water, as is "steam" - but "steam" is liquid water, contrails are ice, and so are actually quiet unlike the "steam" that you see from your kettle.

Real science teaches us that contrail ice crystals hang around exactly as long as atmospheric conditions allow - just like cirrus clouds, which are also ice crystals - eg here

If you paid ofr any of that "science teaching" then you should ask for a refund.

reply to post by waynos

I did not state that they are the same. Semantics, context and critical reading - it is all in the time you take to read.

We did read - and the steam from a kettle IS unlike the ice in a contrail - jsut like any liquid water is quite different to water ice.

Claiming that saying "not unlike" some excuses you from making the error ignores that saying "not unlike" IS the error.

Also you cannot claim semantics as a defence while at eth same time complaining that someone else uses semantics to show your error!
edit on 28-11-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

So if you're saying that meteorologists in your area are accurately predicting haze caused by chemtrailing and contrailing craft, they would have to be assessing craft in the air or, more likely, recieving a ticker from NOAA et al.

What I am saying is that you can predict what you will see in the sky by using the weather forcast.

Or, even more likely, they just predict haze as a safe bet because chemtrailing is quite the daily event.

Chemtrailing is an urban myth. No one has ever proven an on going systemic spraying.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

You should follow your own advice re context and critical reading. There are no semantics involved in pointing out that something you say is not unlike steam is actually very unlike steam, I also pointed out that I am only informing you of factual errors, not telling you what to think. You are interested in true facts aren't you?

That contrails are ice and whether they quickly dissipate or persist and spread is entirely dependant upon ambient conditions is a fact, a proven and established fact that has been known for longer that I have been alive (I'm a grandad)

This does not change whether you believe in chemtrails or not or whatever other opinions you might hold. Wouldn't you at least prefer to look for them from a solid foundation of knowledge? You can build this foundation for yourself, or you can choose to believe stuff that is known to be wrong. Chemtrails might ultimately prove to be real, but that proof won't ever come from someone who refuses to know what contrails even are.

You state that some people like to be told what to believe, but that you read widely and do research. I say you are kidding yourself about that. Only chemtrail pushers say that contrails cannot persist. Nobody else. Wider research would have given you a truer perspective.

So who told you to think that too?

I wrote in another thread about the danger of thinking that pollution is in the sky above you only when you see that contrail and not at other times, did you see that? If you did you will see I am not saying all is fine and stop worrying, I'm saying stop looking in the wrong place.
edit on 28-11-2012 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Chemtrails are a real phenomenon despite what others may say they do exist.... I used to live very close to the Dallas airport, and I live next to the airport in my new town as well, I have been to many air shows. There is a distinct difference between a "contrail" and a "chemtrail"
Although many people see them every day including myself, friends and family.... nobody knows what, or why they are aerosol spraying our sky? It could be chemical, biological, and even nano technology like "SMART DUST" for those who don't know what smart dust is: it's a metallic particle that has an embed serial number with many unknown capabilities, but is believed to do some kind of surveillance on the general public I.e. tracking, tracing, monitoring and I believe this to be part of the (total information awareness) program?
Many of these chemtrail planes come from a secret air base in the middle of the Nevada dessert I believe, and the facility is called "EVERGREEN". Also worthy noting that the haarp antenna's actual patent calls for a barium aerosol antenna to be sprayed for maximum effectiveness.

I have included a youtube vid. that shows the interior of these retrofitted passenger planes to spray the aerosol... Note: that in the video it shows the tanks inside the aircraft. There is even a sign that say says "sprayer 05 hazmat inside"? WTF does that mean?

youtu.be...

Please check this vid out.... I think I will answer many questions.... and raise many more?
Excellent topic OP, wish more people would get their heads outta the dirt and question things more with an open mind? Cuddos to you

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

* "They" - Who is "They"?

Which ever part of the government that deals with weather modification... There are plenty of government papers that deal with the issue...

* "What" - What exactly are they supposed to spray? "Chemtrails" doesn't say anything.

Erm... Chemicals?

* "Why" - Most importantly WHY should "they" spray "something"?

Weather modification most likely... But you could speculate on all sorts of things...

Here is some info from canada... weather modification

Somewhere in the act it mentions delivering CHEMICALS in order to change the weather... HOW would you deliver chemicals into the atmosphere exactly?

Check out this little article from the BBC Why won't the UK make the sun shine for the Olympics? Check out the photo of the PLANE used for delivery...

Or how about this little nugget The U.S. government routinely conducts experiments on weather modification

Or this one China's 'weather modification' works like magic

No, no... You're right dude, we're just CRAZY weirdos that don't know a god damn thing! You are super smart and you know EVERYTHING...

My question is, how on earth can you deny they are doing it when THEY tell you THEY are?

Guess you can only do that when you're super smart huh? i wish I was super smart like YOU, damn it!

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by mee30

You seem to have misunderstood. Those articles are about cloud seeding. We all know about cloud seeding and have discussed it often. Its chemtrails that are unproven.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldNGone

How would you ever see a contrail at an air show or an airport? Better still, what is that difference between contrails and chemtrails exactly? This is a question that has remained unanswered on here despite the number of people that claim they can tell

One point, water ballast testing on airliner prototypes does not constitute proof of che trailing, it proves that they test airliner prototypes using water ballast. I have photo where a party of school kids are on the A380 prototype equipped in this way, with cameras, surely that wouldn't happen on a chemtrail plane?

.......or did I miss something in the post I'm replying to, on re-reading, I rather think I did.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

So when there are government papers telling you that they do it we are supposed to ignore it because you remember it as a kid? Guess what? This stuff has been going on since the 50's! Are you like 80 or something then?

There is loads of talk about spraying and weather modification...

How can you ignore it?

Now it could well be that they are doing it for our "best interests"... You can argue that... But you can not argue they are doing it...

Here is some more related stuff... Just in case you think your lovely caring gov wouldn't spray you or experiment with you...

America's shocking secret: Pictures that show how U.S. experimented on its own disabled citizens and prison inmates

Files reveal Britain's secret biological weapons trials in second world war

NAH... Forget it man, you're GOV loves you and would NEVER harm you!

Just keep ridiculing us crazies... That'll be the way forward...

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by luxordelphi

Or alternatively, they could be predicting haze caused by an approaching warm front, which brings with it warm, moist air (unsurprisingly), first at high altitude, causing cirrus clouds to form if you don't live near commercial air routes or persistent contrails if you do. Later you get lower clouds, and then after those rain bearing ones. Which, to the untrained eye, can indeed make it look like the contrails spread out, covered the sky sank lower and then caused rain.

Now I haven't been formally trained in weather science, but if you'd care to explain why people funded by this organisation would lie about how meteorology works (because it forms a fairly large part of this book), please tell me.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldNGone
Chemtrails are a real phenomenon despite what others may say they do exist.... I used to live very close to the Dallas airport, and I live next to the airport in my new town as well, I have been to many air shows. There is a distinct difference between a "contrail" and a "chemtrail"
Although many people see them every day including myself, friends and family.... nobody knows what, or why they are aerosol spraying our sky? It could be chemical, biological, and even nano technology like "SMART DUST" for those who don't know what smart dust is: it's a metallic particle that has an embed serial number with many unknown capabilities, but is believed to do some kind of surveillance on the general public I.e. tracking, tracing, monitoring and I believe this to be part of the (total information awareness) program?
Many of these chemtrail planes come from a secret air base in the middle of the Nevada dessert I believe, and the facility is called "EVERGREEN". Also worthy noting that the haarp antenna's actual patent calls for a barium aerosol antenna to be sprayed for maximum effectiveness.

I have included a youtube vid. that shows the interior of these retrofitted passenger planes to spray the aerosol... Note: that in the video it shows the tanks inside the aircraft. There is even a sign that say says "sprayer 05 hazmat inside"? WTF does that mean?

youtu.be...

Please check this vid out.... I think I will answer many questions.... and raise many more?
Excellent topic OP, wish more people would get their heads outta the dirt and question things more with an open mind? Cuddos to you

You've eaten it all up from the chemtrail believers - hook, line, and sinker.

First - the whole Evergreen thing has been gone over on ATS many times. Take your time, do a few searches, and you'll see that it has been beaten like the proverbial dead horse.

Second, living close to an airport would actually be rather counterproductive to your viewing experience. This is again something that has been beaten to death on ATS, explained time and time again. If you've not done a search or not spent a great deal of time here, you may not know this. Take your time, do your searches on here, see what theories hold water and what theories have been completely smashed by both reason and evidence.

As far as that video goes, it's been laughed off of ATS more times than I care to count. The pictures show the interior of planes set up for in-flight testing of weight distribution.

But really ... do you have anything that hasnt actually been rehashed on here a few hundred times?
edit on 28-11-2012 by flyswatter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

Noooooo, you don't seem to understand... They actually talk about the use of CHEMICALS to change the weather! You actually SEE a plane in the BBC report that is used to SPRAY the chemicals...

So what exactly are we missing here?

Call it whatever the hell you like "cloud seeding" "chemtrailing" it is the same thing! Tell me... How do YOU think they seed the clouds? Also if governments around the world have run SECRET experiments on it's own citizens for DECADES, what is so strange about them doing it today in jet fuel or something like that?

There is MUCH more to it mate...

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

I did that too. Look again, its rather good, the post that is, not my reply to it.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by mee30
reply to post by network dude

So when there are government papers telling you that they do it we are supposed to ignore it because you remember it as a kid? Guess what? This stuff has been going on since the 50's! Are you like 80 or something then?

There is loads of talk about spraying and weather modification...

How can you ignore it?

Who is ignoring "talk"??

Now it could well be that they are doing it for our "best interests"... You can argue that... But you can not argue they are doing it...

Yes I can - it is easy - I see no actual evidence that they aer "doing it"......there - what's more I can support my argument with evidence and also lack of evidence. you cannot support yours with anythign except hearsay.

Here is some more related stuff... Just in case you think your lovely caring gov wouldn't spray you or experiment with you...

America's shocking secret: Pictures that show how U.S. experimented on its own disabled citizens and prison inmates

Files reveal Britain's secret biological weapons trials in second world war

NAH... Forget it man, you're GOV loves you and would NEVER harm you!

Those are reasons to be suspicious of governments.

But they are not evidence that the supposed chemtrail programme exists today.

Just keep ridiculing us crazies... That'll be the way forward...

pinting out the total lack of actual evidence is not riducule, and it IS eth way forard.

OTOH if you think that asking people to believe that a spraying programme from 50 years ago, from a small number of aircraft (and also from land and sea!) for a stated purpose, that looked nothing like "chemtrails" supposedly do today, proves that there are "chemtrails" - if you think THAT is the way forward, then I think you are the one subjecting everyone to ridicule for insulting their intelligence.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
Watch the weather report the night before.

Athough usually, you can get an idea a day or two earlier.

And if you miss the weather forecast, just look at the skies. Folk have being doing it for centuries.

It's all down to the weather

new topics
top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join