It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you want to know when the rapture will occur?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   
So, um, do we know when this is going to happen yet?

I'd like to position myself in an advantageous position to take advantage of the sudden disappearance of some certain well-to-do Christians ya know?

There's the whole whipping up of convincing In-case-of-Rapture Power of Attorney documents that gives me full control over their estates, bank accounts, etc., as well as being poised to ensure I'm first on the scene to take full advantage of suddenly vacant homes, and empty clothing with credit cards, keys, jewelry, and whatever else nifty, sparkly and advantageous someone could properly exploit for the fun and games of it.

Hmm, I wonder how many Nautor Swans are in the area and owned by Christians? Them boats price tag in the $Millions.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ConspiracyNutjob

Did you know that this moment is full of light (the light of consciousness)? That this moment of presence that is appearing presently is Christ - the son of God. What is seen and known is Christ.
What is seeing and knowing is God.

All seeing, all knowing and ever present.

Humans are always looking in time for the answers but there is no time.
There is only presence - the presence of the Lord.
edit on 28-11-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   
In your search for the only thing there is a seeker is born. This seeker must be sought for. When seeking the seeker magically, the seeker disappears and all that is left is this - presence.
This is when the rature will occur.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

That adverb really threw me off for a moment

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProperlyErrant

That adverb really threw me off for a moment

Can you tell me which adverb please?

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Magically.

I think a comma would help:

"When seeking the seeker magically, the seeker disappears and all that is left is this - presence"

You're implying a sort of magic regarding the quality of seeking, or quality of magic about the seeker themselves, or perhaps both.

Either way, it was magical to begin with.
edit on 28-11-2012 by ProperlyErrant because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Magically.

Why?

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Magically.

"When seeking the seeker magically, the seeker disappears and all that is left is this - presence"

Thank you. Your english is good.
Do you agree with what is written?

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

Magically.

Do you think God edits his/her/its scripts?

Presence and scripts seem to be a hard thing to mesh.

Lol, I get what you're saying yes, being is good. Very good in fact!

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Magically.

You're implying a sort of magic regarding the quality of seeking, or quality of magic about the seeker themselves, or perhaps both.

Either way, it was magical to begin with.

Every person is seeking. If the person looks inward and seeks the seeker - the seeker disappears - this is the rapture.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

Magically.

Do you think God edits his/her/its scripts?

Presence and scripts seem to be a hard thing to mesh.

Lol, I get what you're saying yes, being is good. Very good in fact.

Yes, i do.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ConspiracyNutjob

The day of the Lord is now (presence).
But humans believe in time. In time all sorts of bad things can happen - in the head (the head must be lifted). Only in the head does time appear to exist - this is the son of man.
The son of God is the light that is appearing now.
Only through Christ (this light that is here now) can the father be found. This light that appears now is known by God.

The Anti Christ is the separate self that seeks outside the light. They seek elsewhere when there is no elsewhere, they seek in the mind, they are the walking dead. Only when they realize the light and live in it will they be raptured.
I am is the light, I am is the way and I am is the truth.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Imagine how much land could be freed up if all cathedrals and churches were cleared away. Not to mention all the precious metals used in Christian trinkets (such as gold and silver) that could be melted down and actually be made useful. Catholics are the worst for this. Have you seen the amount of gold and silver objects that are in a Catholic church? It's funny really, because these people claim that materialism is a one way ticket to hell, but they sure seem to have expensive tastes

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
This cartoon seems to sum up what many people feel about the rapture. I think it was posted during the last great rapture fraud.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Okay the rapture, this one is so clear and easy that only those completely lacking in knowledge of the Word can possibly miss it. Let's look at the "foundational" rapture passage and we'll find out exactly when it occurs (funny how all of the "Christians" manage to miss this over and over and over):

1Th 4:15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto THE PAROUSIA OF THE LORD shall not prevent them which are asleep.

Oh, okay so it clearly takes place at this "parousia of the Lord"; pretty clear and simple, right? No rapture until the "parousia": okay now let's quick go to Paul's second letter to the Thesselonians where he tells us about the events leading up to this "parousia of the Lord" and correlate:

2Th 2:1 Now we beseech you, brethren, by THE PAROUSIA OF THE LORD Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,

Oh there's that "parousia of the Lord" again, just like he was talking about Christians being "alive and remaining" until that event.

3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

Oh okay so that "parousia of the Lord" is by no means happening until there's a "falling away first" and the "son of perdition" is revealed, claiming to be God, and deceiving everyone.

4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

Okay so no rapture until after this has happened; Paul goes on:

8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of HIS PAROUSIA:

Oh okay, so "that Wicked" is DESTROYED by THE PAROUSIA OF THE LORD which is described as BRIGHT. Oh hey Jesus talked about this parousia before, let's look:

Mt 24:27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also THE PAROUSIA of the Son of man be.

Oh okay so there's that "brightness" again, at THE PAROUSIA OF THE LORD. So this BRIGHT parousia of the Lord is LIKE LIGHTNING SHINING EAST TO WEST and DESTROYS "that Wicked" gee I wonder what event we are talking about? The second coming? Bright, destroys "the Wicked"? Yep. Second coming. Oh hey, and Paul also plainly just told you that there would be NO RAPTURE UNTIL the parousia.

So now if anyone reading this has a brain, they should know easily when the rapture occurs- at the PAROUSIA SECOND COMING.

Now, you tell this to these "we're going to fly away with Jesus into heaven to avoid the tribulation" "Christians" and they'll start going AWA AWA WAWWA "but Jesus said he would KEEP US FROM!" and run to verses like Rev 3:10:

Rev 3:10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

Because somehow in their brains "keep thee from" means "take you out of the world" but in fact, Jesus Himself has already made very clear this is NOT what "keep from" means (funny how none of them seem to know the words of Jesus, huh?):

Joh 17:15 I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.

Oh look, Jesus prays that they NOT be "taken out of the world" but KEPT FROM "the evil": so I guess Jesus Himself is clearly and plainly showing KEPT FROM =/= TAKE OUT OF (to "keep" means to GUARD- as in "the keepers of the prison did shake" the prison GUARDS who were KEEPING the gate): this should come as no surprise to those that KNOW THE WORD as Paul also clearly told you:

Eph 6:13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Oh okay, I wonder why Paul would instruct one on how to WITHSTAND IN THE EVIL DAY if they're not even going to be here? Apparently these "Christians" have also missed Paul's words over and again. No surprise. If you actually know the Word you'll find that virtually everything coming out of the mouths of the "Christians" is the COMPLETE OPPOSITE of what the bible say; the COMPLETE OPPOSITE of what Jesus says and the COMPLETE OPPOSITE of what Paul says. Hm, "opposite"; opposed; anti. Anti...

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Quick to add: when the rapture DOES occur at the second coming, this is a MEETING OF CHRIST event as He descends to the earth; not the completely backward "Christian" teaching that Christians go up into heaven. Christ is not meeting Christians as they asecnd into heaven; the Christians alive and remaining are meeting Christ (and the saints) as THEY DESCEND to the earth.

2Thess 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air

So, no Christian- no one at all- is going anywhere. All of these "Christians" preaching this anti-gospel are all deceived, and will pay for their false teachings:

2Thess 2:10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
12 That they all might be damned

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
If you have read the book it's quite obvious when the rapture happens. It's part of the 6th seal of Revelation. And ask yourself this question. How did they get there?

Revelation 7
9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;
10 And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.
11 And all the angels stood round about the throne, and about the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God,
12 Saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might, be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen.
13 And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?
14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
15 Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.
16 They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat.
17 For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ntech
If you have read the book it's quite obvious when the rapture happens. It's part of the 6th seal of Revelation. And ask yourself this question. How did they get there?

Well the words you're citing don't say, but I'll bet you're willing to "fill in the blanks" for everyone. With ignorance.
edit on 28-11-2012 by MrCobb because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I would like to know when the rapture is going to happen. That's when I get my pick of abandoned cars left on the street, complete with keys in the ignition. My only real concern is that people who believe in the rapture may not be in to relatively fancy or cool cars. I may be stuck with an over-abundance of Honda Civics when what I really want is something like a BMW 750. Another advantage would be that when they get the abandoned cars off the streets there ought to be somewhat less traffic, so it will be an easier commute.

Can't happen soon enough for me!

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bramble Iceshimmer
This cartoon seems to sum up what many people feel about the rapture. I think it was posted during the last great rapture fraud.

This picture is actually closer to the truth than what the "Christians" are telling you. When "Christianity" (which is in truth, anti-Christianity: you only call it "Christianity" because they're tuahgt you lies as truth and imprisoned your mind and perception in their cage of lies, and "burn in hell" theologies) is exposed (stripped naked) before all her "enemies" as the whore she really is, and when the elected ones tear down her "golden city" and burn her with the fire of truth then comes to pass this:

Isa 14:7 The whole earth is at rest, and is quiet: they break forth into singing. 8 Yea, the fir trees rejoice at thee, and the cedars of Lebanon, saying, Since thou art laid down, no feller is come up against us.

The bible is true, but "Christianity" is a lying misrepresentation of truth, warping and corrupting the truth to cause fear in the hearts of men, and to control them with lies and manipulation of words. But believe me when I tell you, she is going to be utterly forsaken and destroyed before the eyes of all of her enemies.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join