It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Witches' link to Cornwall sex abuse case

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Merriman Weir

I really do not think pedophilia has had quite the reach historically as it does today, nor do I think pedophilia is caused by "backward beliefs." imho - sexual/erectile dysfunction is a common symptom of our globe's "Chronic Disease" Pandemic. Unfortunately, neither the pandemic nor the commonness of erectile dysfunction are properly acknowledged so a lot of confused guys are running around looking for the 'right' stimulation to themselves up and off. Hence we have concurrent pandemics of pedophilia, S&M, etc.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
This sounds like 2 stupid old country bumkins got bored and tried to rape someone.

Country bumkin police force notices a book on witchcraft and then join imaginary dots together.

At this rate we will soon have a lynch mob.

Look, its cold here in Cornwall. It gets dark early at 16:30 and people are bored.

i live 6 miles from Falmouth and these idiots probably wouldn't even know what a demon looks like let alone doing their own witchcraft.

Shallow minded old men are often turned on by young girls.
edit on 28-11-2012 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
This is one case where I say we gold back to the old ways of discovering if they really are witches.

Just hold their heads under water and if they drown then their innocent of being a witch

and on a happy note it also solves our what to do about our child rapist problem...

Sounds like a win win to me

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

The thing is, paedophilia does seem to be far more prevalent within our society than most of us are comfortable with.

If this is to be addressed then a level of openness and transparency is required that very few within our society are prepared or capable of giving.

The wealthy elites certainly don't want details of their sexual activities and the links between politicians / bankers / industrialists / judiciary / media / civil servants etc and the full extent of their incestuous relationship being revealed to all and sundry.
They fear any such revelations will damage the 'esteem' in which the public hold them and contribute to a shift in power in UK society.

There IS a disproportionate problem with paedophilia and sex abuse within those of rural Pakistani origin - there's nothing racist about recognising and accepting this, it in no way implies that there is a disproportionate problem with all Muslims.
And we will never begin the process of reducing the risk and instances of paedophilia until we ALL accept the facts and realities without rancour and bigotry.

It seems acceptable to demonise those most vulnerable and needy within our society, and just how welcome for so many would it be if it was just those damned, lazy, good-for-nothing, poor plebs who were involved in these vile practices - but the truth is very different.

The revelations about Saville were the first in a series that if proven would / will seriously undermine the publics faith in the very fabric of British society.
This process ceased with the apparent mishandling of the McAlpine affair - the facts of which just don't make sense when any reasonable level of scrutiny is applied.
The public were convinced of the BBC's malpractice and the appointment of a new overseer seems to have reigned the Beeb in.
And then a dead, fat, Liberal politician who conveniently represented an already tainted community has been offered up as a lamb to slaughter which seems to satisfy the publics lust for blood.

It seemed to me that the revelations were part of an organised process whose purpose has yet to be revealed, however, this process was hamstringed by the McAlpine affair with the overall result of a few dead or has-been minor celebrities and an irrelevant MP's reputations tarnished and discredited - but no more discussion about the doings of both past and present politicians and their nefarious associates.

MSM leap on instances like this in Cornwall to maintain the illusion that paedophilia is a rare occurrence and generally only practiced by those already outside of the usual social norms or the poor and depraved - whereas the troth is unfortunately much different.

The conspiracy theorist in me can not help but wonder that there appears to be two seperate agenda's at play and not being able to resist the odd piece of wild speculation I can't but help wonder if there is some sort of schism or disagreement within the ranks of 'the establishment'?

All this when the publication of The Leveson Inquiry is imminent.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Witches are low down the political scale. If we try and single them out as a demographic, it can't be done; they're not rich, poor, right or left wing and who knows where they shop? Are they welfare cheats or subversive elements? Are their kids successful in school? Nobody knows.

They're probably white in England and black in Tanzania. Let's push the boat out and bet their pretty Asian-looking in India and sort of latino in appearance in Brazil. Sneaky witches...

It's much easier to focus on the politicians - especially if it's the *other* party. Political classes involved in child-abuse also appeals to the 'us and them' factor.

It's even easier to focus on the Muslims. A swallow doesn't make a summer and yet a group of Pakistani Muslims in a NW English market town are held up as evidence that child-abuse is a way of life for 1.2 billion people world-wide.

Even Jimmy Savile has had attention deflected from his alleged child-abuse by those who dislike the BBC and want to use him as a political tool.

Lost in the storm are the actual children - past and present - who are abused under the roofs of their own homes by family members. There's no political advantage or papers to be sold on their stories. The scale of that particular mountain is only matched by our collective inability to either deal with the concept or prevent it.

The best way we have, to tackle them all, is on a case-by-case basis with no prejudice regarding status, colour or religion.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorMayhem
This is one case where I say we gold back to the old ways of discovering if they really are witches.

Just hold their heads under water and if they drown then their innocent of being a witch

and on a happy note it also solves our what to do about our child rapist problem...

Sounds like a win win to me

Would you feel comfortable doing this test on Christian clergy, Rabbis, Scout Masters, all parents, all authority figures, and just about anybody with or without sexual organs?

Because to stamp out pedophilia by drowning suspected demographics, you'd have to kill everybody but the fish.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Why are people so quick to judge an entire race or religion when this case seems to only involve a few sick and twisted individuals? Just because these men claim they are Pagans, doesn't mean that all Pagans are involved in cult rituals like this. As someone who has personally studied various religions and practices, I find it disheartening when people are so quick to blame religion, rather than laying blame where it belongs - on the few disgusting men who committed the crime.

Most people who claim to be witches practice white magic, and work on healing others. As for Pagans, the only difference there is Pagans believe in multiple deities, instead of just one God. This part might be a little off topic but I find those who are quick to judge things they don't understand.

edit on 28-11-2012 by Charmeine because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-11-2012 by Charmeine because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Why on Earth is religion always brought into the mix with child molesting? I was a foster parent for a few and most of the children in my care had been molested at some point. There was no difference between religion, income or race. The only thing these adults had in common was their sickness.

I am not absolutely certain they choose their places in society to be able to have authority. What I have noticed is they like the appearance of normalcy and decency, and being treated with respect. Wolves in sheep's clothing. They fear other adults.

The one thing I absolutely cannot comprehend is how they form rings, especially in person. How the h&*ll does that come up in initial conversation?

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Doesn't matter what ethnicity, religion,age, or sex. If you are inclined to do onto others, you will. Its as simple as that. The world is full of all kinds of predators. Most would say yah but these are just kids. So, a predator is a predator, they go after easy kills. Whether its ripping off someone wallet, breaking into an old woman home, beating up handicapped people, stealing from the blind,drugging a person and taking advantage of them , or your government embezzling all of your taxes through fake wars and black projects.

Predators come in every shape and form, regardless of religious contexts or not, or region of world you are from.

You are going to have those that don't to others because they don't want done to them, and you are going to have those that just don't give a %^&* because they don't care about others. And this isn't even counting mentally insane people that we don't know are insane until we discover their dirty secrets.

The very fact that most are being found in a "ring" and most in high profile positions, just shows humanity struggle with powers over others is faltering when they have to prey on the young. But lets face it, this form of power has been going on a long time from Mayans sacrificing babies to the Jews sacrificing babies to Moloch the great owl to satanic rituals sacrificing babies to ritual killings in the east.

Weak people pray on weaker people, child or not. To help solidify their existence they seek out others or try to convert. If many are doing it can't be that bad right? Mentality.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ~widowmaker~

Exactly. Religion doesn't make people evil, neither does having sexual fetishes about bondage. It's their intent that makes people evil. Reading about these kinds of rituals just make me sick to my stomach. I can't imagine the terror those poor young girls must have felt.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Just to muddy the water, the two cases are quite different.

Firstly, the Rochdale cases were not a case of paedophilia, but rather abusing post-pubescent, yet under-age girls for sexual gratification because doing so with their own women would devalue them.

The men that were caught could be described as otherwise "normal", but were seeking an outlet for their sexual desires (which they have to repress owing to religion, making it worse) which their own community frowns upon, ergo, they took advantage of vulnerable people from another ethnic group who people would care less about.

The Cornwall case is clearly a case of paedophilia on pre-pubescent children by some rather deranged individuals. Nothing more, nothing less.

I think it is important to realise that the two cases are fundamentally different, yet people sling about the term paedophile without really knowing it's meaning. Comparing them and trying to use it as a way to deny there is an issue with Muslim men, who are sexual repressed, from venting their desires on developed young women is somewhat disingenuous.

I have seen, with my own eyes, young Muslim men plying white women with drugs and alcohol (albeit over the age of consent) to control them and have sex with them. I can think of one case where the guy was married, but kept a white girl on the side (who was a mate of my ex-GF) and provided her with heroin and booze, to keep her servile and compliant. His reasoning? His marriage lacked the sexual gratification he sought, which he could only get from White women as many sexual acts are forbidden in Islam, apparently.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

If these men are guilty and it certainly looks like they are....I say put them 6 feet under and/or never let them out of prison; because they will do it again.

My compassion goes out to all those beautiful children that had to suffer at the hands of these monsters. Their innocence taken from them; the hurt the pain they had to endure; the shame; the shock and trauma. It really pains my soul that these children were put through such an act.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
what is "witchcraft paraphernalia"

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

I would like to see some proof that these men (scum) are witches. The article said "Some of the alleged victims say they were abused as part of pagan ceremonies by men purporting to be white witches"

According to my Oxford English dictionary the word witch means wise, as in wise woman or man.

What I know about witches is they say something along the lines of "what you put out comes back 3 fold" some say 4 or even 10 fold. With that in mind, only a fool would be so evil not a witch.

Now you know everything I know about witches.
Also I think purporting means pretending but I haven't checked my dictionary for that, so I could be wrong.
edit on 28-11-2012 by LEL01 because: Took out a word.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
There appears to be some sort of drip feeding of information relating to paedophilia / sex rings / sex abuse etc at present - it's almost as if someone is intentionally controlling things and persuing their own agenda, which at this moment is still unclear.
Desensitisation? They know stuff is going to come out sooner or later so get everyone bored stupid with it before it does?

Originally posted by FreebornI think the most deeply disturbing thing about all this is just how prevalent and common paedophilia and sex abuse is within our society and how it seems to cross so many social, racial, and cultural bounderies.
I'm not sure society as a whole is ready to acknowledge, accept and deal with that

I agree.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
If you call a Pagan a Witch, you would get blasted for it and vice versa. Two totally different religions and practices. Some Pagans are Witches but not all are. Just thought I'd clarify (and no, I'm not either)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by bloodreviara
Erm i think this only goes to show that those very backwards beliefes can and do
extended to every single ridiculous claim and do indeed cause harm. these people
were witches, I understand your pointing out that its not all the muslims fault and
no one ever said it was all their fault, we have been screaming at the top of our
lungs about the catholic church doing this crap for years now.

What i mean by this is that allowing people to practice religion and giving them
"respect" for their beliefs is dangerous, giving them special treatment for their
beliefs is insane and allowing them to get away with any form of oppression under
the guise of those beliefs is criminal.

Here is an interesting thought, how do you get bad people to do bad things?
most would say only opportunity is really required.

Now how do you get a person who normally would not do a bad thing or bad
things to do them? Religion or supernatural beliefs come to mind as one
of the very very few ways that can happen. they must be convinced that
even though they hate what they are doing, it is still necessary for whatever
reason. Their morality must be compromised to do bad things.

child abuse is not exclusive to religion or anything really. I can say the puppeteer from elmo was driven to molests kids because his involvement with puppeteering.. i can do the same with sports and say that it inclines people to molest others just because sandusky did.

People will blame anything they have a prejudice against as the root cause for all the problems in the world. the only common link in all of these scenarios is the power one has over the victims.. and a twisted mind.
edit on 28-11-2012 by votan because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-11-2012 by votan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

If what "they" say is true, the biggest Rochdale Peadophile was an old very fat, middle class MP called Cyril Smith. But, then again, they may be wrong? That's the problem with rumours. Notice how, in a lot of these cases, it's people with too much time on their hands that join these cults. You would never have had, say, a Miner, just up from a day down the pit, say, "After my shower, I'm dressing as a weirdo and jumping through a fire". It's always the ones that have nothing better to do.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
You said Cornwall, I thought you ment - - Cornwall Ontario Canada - - there was a HUGE bust involving priests. AND the cop who reported it all got sentenced, then he was relocated to somewhere in BC where they hailed him as the hero he was. Court case - Dunlop V.S. The Attourney General

All you have to do is Google Cornwall Pedophile ring and you'll see tons of reports on it.

They tried to say it was a rumor, yet charged 15 people with 114 charges... even lawyers were under suspicion. The Children's Aid Society also had to answer to the Attorney General over this. They tried to keep a tight lid on everything and over $50 million dollars later, "Project Truth" (there is a website for project truth here truth but it was last updated in 2005)

As late as 2009, the pedophile ring was still being called a "rumor"... The $53 million inquiry offered no answer on existence of alledged pedophile ring. Essentially they heard from 175 witnesses over the 3 years of investigation, produced a 2000 page report, filed 114 charges on 15 men and after all that, only one man was convicted!

A former Cornwall police officer Perry Dunlop was instrumental in getting some of the claims investigated. Several suspects died before their cases were tried. Others were acquitted and some had charges withdrawn or stayed.

~quoted from above link

To this day, no one is sure if there was a major cover-up or not, but there were a lot of hinky happenings surrounding the investigation.

There are sick people in EVERY religion, and even worse is the people who help them escape punishment for the wrongs they have done!

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
There are huge paedophilia parties that are legal in Islamic countries. They call them Batches or bacha bazi.

Bunch of older married men celebrating song and dance with pre-pubescent boys, dressed as girls, dancing for $ and many times doing sexual favours for $ as well.

Sexual regression due to religious beliefs results in batches, Catholic priests, and witch parties. Disgusting all of it

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join