It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jerusalem is Mystery Babylon... come out of her my people.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Jerusalem is the only city that qualifies to be Mystery Babylon.

For anyone that is interested in this subject, I highly recommend watching the following videos. They give a very deep understanding of the identity of Mystery Babylon and why it can be none other than Jerusalem. Through this understanding you will discover more about the antichrist and why God's people must leave Jerusalem before he sets himself as God in the new temple that is soon to be rebuilt. There is no speculation within this study, it is all biblically based.

Chris White is the author of these videos, he has a great handle on scripture that is sometimes difficult to understand.

Enjoy.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Still love the name!

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by pacifier2012
Still love the name!

I feel pacified. Thank you.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   
I don't mean to promote my threads on yours, but I had made a thread covering the same subject many months ago.

Jerusalem - The whore of Babylon?

Anyway going to watch the videos now.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
I don't mean to promote my threads on yours, but I had made a thread covering the same subject many months ago.

Thanks. I will check it out.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ConspiracyNutjob

What makes you believe that a new temple needs to be built before the return of Christ?
Why would God reinstitute the animal sacrifice when we have Jesus as the final spotless lamb that was sacrificed to take away the sin of the world? Would not the animal sacrifice be an abomination in the eyes of God?

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by guitarplayer

What makes you believe that a new temple needs to be built before the return of Christ?
Why would God reinstitute the animal sacrifice when we have Jesus as the final spotless lamb that was sacrificed to take away the sin of the world? Would not the animal sacrifice be an abomination in the eyes of God?

You make my point. It is an abomination, an abomination that causes desolation.

In no way did I say that God will reinstitute the animal sacrifice. The Jews will reinstitute the ritual because they do not believe that Jesus is the messiah. In a cruel twist of fate they will believe that the antichrist is their messiah.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

A "cruel" twist of fate? Well, at least you admit what type of god you are worshiping. To be honest, Jesus (if he even did exist), he did NOT fulfill the prophecies of the Old Testament. Christians took writings that were not even prophecies for The Jewish Messiah , and yet they acted like they were prophecies to try to prove Jesus. And some prophecies that Jesus did NOT do, Christians just say he'll "return", but no where in the OT does it talk about having "Faith" in the Messiah or the Messiah dying and coming back to life.

Christianity is confusion, and the Jewish religion (Old Testament) doesn't have the "nicest" god...

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme

A "cruel" twist of fate? Well, at least you admit what type of god you are worshiping. To be honest, Jesus (if he even did exist), he did NOT fulfill the prophecies of the Old Testament. Christians took writings that were not even prophecies for The Jewish Messiah , and yet they acted like they were prophecies to try to prove Jesus. And some prophecies that Jesus did NOT do, Christians just say he'll "return", but no where in the OT does it talk about having "Faith" in the Messiah or the Messiah dying and coming back to life.

Christianity is confusion, and the Jewish religion (Old Testament) doesn't have the "nicest" god...

Simon Peter starts out on the day of Pentecost explaining that Jesus the Messiah had risen from the dead, "Whom God hath raised up, having loosed the pains of death: because it was not possible that he should be holden of it," (Acts 2:24). Peter then recites a scripture from the Psalms to prove the truth of his testimony.

Here is an OT scripture referring to the messiah's resurrection which is then explained by Simon Peter:

Psalm 16:8-11

"For David speaketh concerning him, I foresaw the Lord always before my face, for he is on my right hand, that I should not be moved: Therefore did my heart rejoice, and my tongue was glad; moreover also my flesh shall rest in hope: Because thou wilt not leave my soul in hell, neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption. Thou hast made known to me the ways of life; thou shalt make me full of joy with thy countenance.

Acts 2:24-32 (Simon Peter is speaking)

"Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulchre is with us unto this day. Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne; He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption. This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses."
edit on 29-11-2012 by ConspiracyNutjob because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n

Very good.

I particularly enjoyed reading this link that you embedded in your original post on your thread: www.bibleprophesy.org...

new topics

top topics

join