Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

What Percent of ATS Members believe that the U.S. has recovered E.T. Craft and Tech? [results]

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

You already know the answer to that Split. They already have the tech, what we have here today, it's the low end of stuff.

Only a few know to build this stuff.

Now I question, is it really E.T. or did we just steal someone's idea?

Doesn't look foreign to me. All the tech and stuff looks like they were made on Earth.
edit on 28-11-2012 by FreedomCommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Absolutely affirmative on this one ! Reports from Nazi Germany of a recovered crash in 1936 in the Black Forest, the channellings of the Vril society before and during the war to access advanced alien technology all resulted in the Bell project and their flying disc programs. I believe project paperclip brought some of that technology here and subsequent crash recoveries has added to the growing pile of technology that we have today. Roswell may have very well been the Rosetta Stone that the military needed to start opening up the can in a reverse engineering capacity that was understandable and reusable to us.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I too am a believer. I have never personally witnessed a craft or a being, but I feel it is completely egotistical of humans to believe we are the only, and the most intelligent, life form in the entire universe. Not to mention that beings "from the stars" have been in recorded history for as far back as it has been kept.

I also believe Roswell was the real deal...

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I believe humans to be very intelligent, but compared to how fast technology has moved in just 100 years compared to the last 5000, I without a doubt believe they have made contact or at the very least, found off world technology.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I believe we have recovered E.T technology, but whether I believe it or not it is still a subject that needs more credible evidence to help us understand that...
1) If humans knew E.T was real, and it was disclosed to us, the consequences would have a huge impact on religion the most.
2) Their technology would be that advanced, our minds may not be that "advanced" to understand it
3) Fuel and Energy companies would be eradicated which means the rich will stop getting richer, and they wouldn't allow that now would they?!
edit on 28-11-2012 by Mrskyblueworld because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Slave2Fate

I suppose "leaps" are subjective...since the day I was born...we have gone from Black/White to HD digital...4 Tv stations to Satellite and 1000 channel Cable..rotary dialed phones to Smart phone...calculator to WWW...8track and am radio to satellite radio and Ipods...beta to vhs to dvd...ovens to microwave...I could give many more advancements...now do all of these have to do with ET technology, not sure... Maybe. Medical advances...Space exploration...

inventors.about.com...

Technology, science, and inventions have progressed at an accelerated rate during the hundred years of the 20th century, more so than any other century. We began the 20th century with the infancy of airplanes, automobiles, and radio, when those inventions dazzled us with their novelty and wonder. We end the 20th century with spaceships, computers, cell phones, and the wireless Internet all being technologies we can take for granted.
edit on 11/28/2012 by BrokenAngelWings33 because: Edit

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

I do not believe the US (as in US government) has recovered alien craft and tech. I find it probable that a US centered agency with high level ties with the US government may have taken control of that information.

I have for some time defended the view that if alien contact has been made and indeed any tech has been recovered, that the same external power would have had the means and capability to infiltrated human society, previous or in consequence to such events.

As for the definition I do not think that calling it extra terrestrial will cover all the possibilities, the lack of public reviews/disclosure of some weird events and the suppression of scientific study of ufology seems to indicate a negative, even criminal derelict in the functions of government and state. One needs only look at the declarations of the ex-defense ministry of Canada or political resolution and statements made after the case of the phoenix lights, among other declarations of renowned persons to see that something very strange is going on.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Yes I believe that, I haven't seen any absolute proof but those are the sort of shady dealings Ive come to link with the American govt... Russia too, why not?

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
SplitInfinity
I believe yes to both we have recovered technology not of this world..I believe these downed crafts constituted some of the first reverse engineering projects of the extraterrestrial propulsion systems..

I also believe there have been material and bodies recovered from these crashes flying saucers exist. The matter is the most highly classified subject in the US Government..Ive also had a few encounters of my own over the years..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I believe that we have recovered tech and are reverse engineering it.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Interesting question and I am going to answer:

Do I belive the US goverment has recovered something that was not of this world, no.

(And if they did, we are not that bright or have the technical know how to do anything with it, let alone reverse engineer it, or even keep it.)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ~widowmaker~

I share your conviction on human capability but do not agree that the exponential speed of technological advances serves as a indirect proof of contact with a technical superior civilization.

Technology means increased complexity that requires an increase in social stability to function. The simple advances in communication made with the invention of the printing press may have started the process of the information age, ideas that previously took ages to be shared not only started to reach a larger number of people but also could start to be stored. One of the larges steps back on human civilization was the destruction of the Library of Alexandria. The importance of diffusion of information, sharing of ideas is demonstrated more with the creations of Library than the evolution of the Acadamy.

We could even look at present day and see that the way we decided to restrict the diffusion and reuse of intellectual property due to economic interests as one of the forces that has prevented an even increased acceleration of not only technology but culture. Nothing shows more the problem than the laxity of policy regarding the preservation of works that fall into the public domain, take for instance the computer age and how almost no efforts are made to preserve the source code and other digital assets of computer programs, that is mostly done in a volunteering base...

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
No....

Based on the improbability of there being a technology capable of interstellar travel that would
"crash" themselves upon arriving. I think aliens visit.... I doubt they allow us to be aware of them.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Its probably 90%... But if the 90% really cared to understand how impossible space travel truly is ,all 90% would ignore the alien phenomena all together. For some reason the 90% only care about point (a) and point (b) ,not what’s in between ;which is distance . Distance that is massively vast and extremely toxic to all living things.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by rival

Based on the improbability of there being a technology capable of interstellar travel

You are being anthropocentric in that view. Not only making assumption regarding their technological capabilities but about their origin/source. Speculations are ok if they do not lead to assumptions but to theories, as soon as you start to make assumptions you are limiting yourself without factual data, that inevitably leads not only to error but disaster.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
i do the crashed saucer and then it was a weather balloon, they still have weather balloons on Mars!

has no one noticed?

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Yes, there is no doubt in my mind.

I think their days of complete secrecy are numbered, though. Too many sneaky hackers trying to break in - one day, someone will.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Yep - tend to think so - here is a list of a couple of hundred or so reported retrievals

www.burlingtonnews.net...

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Yes I believe both. I wish they would own up to it though and quit denying it. I believe that is so classified and kept under lock so far as that the President doesn't know.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Yes, I think they have captured ET craft and back-engineered them.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join