Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

What Percent of ATS Members believe that the U.S. has recovered E.T. Craft and Tech? [results]

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

How come some UFOs defy the laws of gravity and physics?

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I tend to subscribe to the Vallee/Keel hypothesis on the nature of the UFO phenomenon...so I don't think we've recovered technology of aliens, because I don't think they exist. (Unless you're counting interdimensional beings as aliens.)

It would not really surprise me if we had our own high-tech that we've been stashing away, and I do think it is quite probable that much of the "recovered alien craft" hype is disinfo. There's some pretty compelling evidence (IMHO) that the Roswell crash was reverse-engineering of experimental Nazi tech, and that the USG might have covered it up because it wasn't all strictly ethical. The "UFO craze" would be a great and readily available tool for deflecting attention away from what really was going on.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
I thought it would be interesting to see what percentage of ATS Members believe the U.S. has recovered E.T. Craft as well as E.T. Tech? I will use the responses to this Topic to calculate a Percentage. I know this will not give me an accurate Percentage but it is the best I can do.

Split Infinity

I am part of the % that believes we have recovered and even have had contact with E.Ts. I believe the government does a darn good job covering it all up though.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Happy1
reply to post by SplitInfinity

None.

I don't believe in ET, I believe they have a lot of technology that is secret. That's what UFO's are. Classified technology.
edit on 28-11-2012 by Happy1 because: (no reason given)

agreed.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Grandfather witnessed it so yeah, guess you can count me as a 'yes I believe'

link   
Put me down as a yes. I'm certain the US Gov has many many secrets. This is just one of them!
Silver

link   
reply to post by Slave2Fate

Nitinol was created by the Batelle memorial inst. shortly after the roswell crash...and there are records of the stuff being sent for examination from that time frame...whats to wonder?
Roswell was REAL......
The US air force was trying to down a saucer for some time already,........at that point they figured out just how to do it....The aliens have countermeasures now, but were caught with their space suits down at the time.....
Yes, yes and yes.
edit on 28-11-2012 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by jessica68
reply to post by Happy1

How come some UFOs defy the laws of gravity and physics?

They don't. Our current level of knowledge of gravity and physics is just not as advanced as
theirs. They don't break the laws of physics. The ETs just find a way around them.
Bob Lazar found that out back in 1989 S4 Area.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I believe in the possibility of extra-terrestrial life...whether civilized or not. I have not however, seen any credible/verifiable evidence of an ET landing on earth.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal

Grandfather witnessed it so yeah, guess you can count me as a 'yes I believe'

Would you be willing to ask your grandfather if he would do a q&a here at ats? I'm sure the mods or owners could verify his identity securely. It would be so cool to hear from an eye witness.

giving you the benefit of the doubt this is true of course..

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I am a believer in the ETH for many UFO sightings and I believe there is a strong likelihood that one or more of such vehicles and/or occupants have been recovered.
While reverse engineering would, of course, be attempted under such circumstances, I have seen no leaps in technology that would lead me to believe even the slightest success has been achieved and put into use.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I'm with Dustytoad, yes and no, all the stories/reports got my mind running in circles, good job TPTB

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
It should be most certainly obvious by now that the Roswell incident was the real deal. The fact that they (the Air force) flat out admitted it to the press the day after should have no one questioning the validity of this event. BUT, people simply CHOOSE to be sheeple and VOLUNTEER to be told what to do and eat out of the hands of the government, just because it is just easier that way; OH, and no worry of public ridicule, or being fired either.
It is has NEVER been a matter of believing for the most of us here; but rather a case of KNOWING.

CHEERS!

Anthony Mallozzi

Ontario, Canada

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling

Nitinol was created by the Batelle memorial inst. shortly after the roswell crash...and there are records of the stuff being sent for examination from that time frame...whats to wonder?
Roswell was REAL......
The US air force was trying to down a saucer for some time already,........at that point they figured out just how to do it....The aliens have countermeasures now, but were caught with their space suits down at the time.....
Yes, yes and yes.

So was the Integrated Circuit...the first was a crude effort that appeared in...1949, two years after Roswell.

Coincidence?

And there's the transistor which was invented in...hmmm..1947 too.

edit on 28-11-2012 by MysterX because: typo

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by synchronomy
I am a believer in the ETH for many UFO sightings and I believe there is a strong likelihood that one or more of such vehicles and/or occupants have been recovered.
While reverse engineering would, of course, be attempted under such circumstances, I have seen no leaps in technology that would lead me to believe even the slightest success has been achieved and put into use.

Hey Synch, good to see a familiar face around here.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Good thread.

I believe that there's a cover up of some kind.

We will never know the real truth.

S/F

-SAP-

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Roswell was REAL......
Yes, yes and yes.

Sorry stirling but that isn't the case.

The term nitinol is derived from its composition and its place of discovery: (Nickel Titanium-Naval Ordnance Laboratory). William J. Buehler[1] along with Frederick Wang,[2] discovered its properties during research at the Naval Ordnance Laboratory in 1962.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysterX

Intergalactic space travel via transistors?

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysterX

Roswell was REAL......
Yes, yes and yes.

So was the Integrated Circuit...the first was a crude effort that appeared in...1949, two years after Roswell.

Coincidence?

edit on 28-11-2012 by MysterX because: typo

These discoveries didn't just pop in out of the blue. They are logical advances of prior technologies, vacuum tubes specifically. Are you saying that when ET crashed here they were only a decade or so more advanced than us? Why didn't we end up with an antimatter gun or anti-gravity propulsion instead of a simple 'alteration' of pre-existing tech?

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
If by "ET" you mean "cutting edge and highly financed advancements made by the German Nazi party"? Then, yes, I totally agree.

If you're talking aliens from other planets? Then I don't believe so.

~Heff

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join