It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Percent of ATS Members believe that the U.S. has recovered E.T. Craft and Tech? [results]

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Well done on your poll.
I guess that settles it. They're Here !
So, what now?

I think we need more spaceports.
The one out at New Mexico is too isolated.
Spaceport America looks great and the White Knight 2 is ready for a quick flight.
You have to start somewhere.

Spaceport America

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by LightsideAssassin

It is YOU who do not know whether I do know or not.

Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TauCetixeta

There is a huge amount of data that shows E.T. to be a reality. If this evidence was used in a court of law it would be more than enough for a conviction.

Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
As I look at the results of this Poll which used the numbers of ATS Members who answered...it appears as about 70% of Members who believe the U.S. has recovered E.T. Craft and Tech. and 30% who do not believe.

Those numbers are about where I thought they would be. If such a poll was done on a Non-Conspiracy Board I suspect the percentage of believers would be about 65% YES and 35% NO.

I am glad that the percentage was not over 80% YES as this would tell me that many people here were too eager to believe anything paranormal as I have seen groups that believe in the Massive Numbers...WAY TOO HIGH...of claimed E.T. Abductions.

When so many people claim such things that cannot possibly be in such numbers it tends to label these groups KOOKS or worse.

What I would like to say one more time to all of you is...if you happen to actually for real notice what would appear to be an E.T. Craft or anything that you cannot make sense of...taking an interest in you...RUN! Get to the nearest group of people. Do NOT be so stupid as to think this is cool or something that you have been waiting your whole life to see and find out about.

There are several things that this could be and none of the pleasant. Take NO CHANCES! Do whatever is necessary to get away and get to a place that is loaded with people. Remember this...if you are unfortunate and end up being caught...not being able to remember what happened after is not the problem...the problem is if you happen to be one of those people who is unable to forget. If you are one of these...GOD Help You.

Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
i speak for myself even though the US didnt recover alien tech directly (not sure about Roswell) the Germans did and the Americans at the end of the WWII acquired those crafts/tech.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Picollo30

The Nazi's seemed to have recovered something but this had nothing to do with V-2 production. Wernher von Braun...the German Rocket Scientist who was brought to the States...based much of his work on American Rocket Scientist Robert Goddard.

There was the Nazi Bell that supposedly used a form of Gravitic Manipulation but this was burred deep and there is very little that can be found out about it to this day.

Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

The Nazi's seemed to have recovered something but this had nothing to do with V-2 production. Wernher von Braun...the German Rocket Scientist who was brought to the States...based much of his work on American Rocket Scientist Robert Goddard.

There was the Nazi Bell that supposedly used a form of Gravitic Manipulation but this was burred deep and there is very little that can be found out about it to this day.

Split Infinity

i was talking about the Haunebus (bell shaped saucers). Isnt it strange that the photos of Ufos from the 40's 50's and 60's are bell shaped saucers?

eternian.files.wordpress.com...

www.examiner.com...

swallowingthecamel.files.wordpress.com...

and remember cgi wasnt born yet
edit on 30-12-2012 by Picollo30 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Kecksburg...it would seem that a test gone wrong of a Bell Shaped Craft was recovered there. But as I have said...there is very little data available about this particular testing.

Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

What I would like to say one more time to all of you is...if you happen to actually for real notice what would appear to be an E.T. Craft or anything that you cannot make sense of...taking an interest in you...RUN! Get to the nearest group of people. Do NOT be so stupid as to think this is cool or something that you have been waiting your whole life to see and find out about.

Split Infinity

^This

Every time I see or hear the words, "space brothers", I throw up in my mouth a little bit.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

No. my opinion on the topic

I didn't realize this thread even existed, yet some in other threads have been using your percentages in their arguments.

edit on 12/30/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
If you see a UFO coming by (I have never seen or encountered one), stay away from it. Radiation poisoning is what will most likley happen to you.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   

The adamski UFO is one of ours.
That was spotted near Silver Spring, MD.
No reactor. It floats around on gravity wave generators only.
It works.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

There is a huge amount of data that shows E.T. to be a reality. If this evidence was used in a court of law it would be more than enough for a conviction.

Split Infinity

I find these photos to be genuine:
The Top Hat Photo was taken in 1965. It's a Domain spacecraft that is based in the Betelgeuse
Star System.

These spacecraft are controlled by telepathy.

This is an F-14 near a saucer on the southwest end of Puerto Rico December 28, 1988
at 7:45 PM. They came from a nearby aircraft carrier. There were 2 F-14s that didn't
make it back.

This is a bottom view of the event that night.

I found this Beamship photo at ALL Posters.com.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by AllenBishop

I agree more than you would care to know.

Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

The percentages were arrived at by a non-scientific poll. These numbers should not be used as specific statistics.

Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

It is difficult to use pictures or film as evidence since it is so easy now days to create them.

Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Hey-I thought I'd post this: an almost 2-hour lecture on the secret space program www.youtube.com...#!

I watched it, and found it fascinating..

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by TauCetixeta
The Top Hat Photo was taken in 1965. It's a Domain spacecraft that is based in the Betelgeuse
Star System.

FAKE, you would know it's fake when even the UFO Hunters have debunked it

The other two are also fake, sorry to burst your bubble.

These spacecraft are controlled by telepathy.

I remember the Alien Interview which cannot account for 'credible' but according to it, the ship is told telephatically what to do, when it connects with the host, the pilot. I find this quite possible with all the telepathy talkabout.

In fact, this is where they got the idea of Sylon ships and the telepathically controlled ships from aka Battlestar Galactica.

Also I laugh at one documentary on History channel I watched yesterday that tries to EXPLAIN FLYING of ETS with CONVENTIONAL METHODS - MAGNETISM, using the Earth's magnetic sphere.

Or travelling the speed of light or using WORMHOLES - I LAUGHED at the documentary. Because the ETs would use a NON-CONVENTIONAL way of travel, one cannot even imagine, Even their thoughts could be a way of travel, a way no one even suspects because that far is their technology. Making comparisons with conventional technology, applying HUMAN methods to explain it - it's laughable!

Furthermore, there are chemical elements - metals, and elements with properties NOT FOUND on Earth - as it has been said in some documents, they use chemical elements not found on Planet Earth!
edit on 1-1-2013 by ImpactoR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImpactoR

Originally posted by TauCetixeta
Star System.

Furthermore, there are chemical elements - metals, and elements with properties NOT FOUND on Earth - as it has been said in some documents, they use chemical elements not found on Planet Earth!
edit on 1-1-2013 by ImpactoR because: (no reason given)

I've often wondered if it was possible to change the mass +/- of an element by accelerating, or decelerating the orbiting electrons to superluminal or ultra-low speeds. I haven't seen or read anything like it, but it would definitely be interesting to find out what effects this would have. I imagine the technology to do something like this would be mind-boggling. I'm sure someone could work up a mathematical model on it, though...

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   

The 'Beamships' exist. They look very similar to the one on that picture.

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37 >>

join