What Percent of ATS Members believe that the U.S. has recovered E.T. Craft and Tech? [results]

page: 35
71
<< 32  33  34    36  37 >>

log in

join

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by AllenBishop
 


The people who have actually experienced an E.T. event tend not to talk about it. There are several reasons for this. Not all of those reasons are pleasant.

Split Infinity




posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I think they have e.t. technology, not sure if they "recovered" it, or were given it, in some type of deal, or whether or not the deal made, would be for humanity's benefit, or for nefarious purposes.



posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Yes they do! I believe they got one outside Roswell and bodies just to much evidence for it at least for me to think otherwise. And i've alway's had a problem with the fact that the first military personnel to handle this stuff some how couldn't recognize balsawood and tin foil! Yeah Right!!



posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit
I think they have e.t. technology, not sure if they "recovered" it, or were given it, in some type of deal, or whether or not the deal made, would be for humanity's benefit, or for nefarious purposes.



The deal was made February 21, 1954 at Muroc AFB, California.
Let the reverse engineering begin.
President Eisenhower made the call.



posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by TauCetixeta
 


Was that when he was at the "Dentist's" office, selling out humanity?



posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by AllenBishop
 


Yes, BUT we got a few scout class spacecraft in return.
Lockheed eventually reverse engineered them 100%. It took them about 30 years.
Then we flew to other star systems (Alpha Centauri) and ENDED the rotten deal / treaty.



posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by johnthejedi24
 


The vast majority of UFO sightings are simply USAF aircraft. The ridiculously vast number of abduction claims which in my opinion and others is a gift to the AGENCY as these kind of made up claims just does their job for them.

Very real experiences with anything E.T. are limited due to treaty. If you happen to ever notice a craft taking an interest in you...RUN! Get to the nearest population center. Nothing good can come of it.

Split Infinity


Hey Split Infinity --- I've had not read all of the post's on this thread, but what kind of treaty are you talking about?
Probably the limit's of ET technology, that has worn off on us, is the classic saucer shape, that has only been successful in the production of the classic flying frisbee, fan powered flying saucers ---that have only made it a few feet off the ground --- and Hollywood's flying saucer movies.
Otherwise...if we did have E.T. tecnology, we would've have been to the stars {besides our sun} and back buy now.

I've seen zero evidence....of ET technology incorporated into the United States Air Force. IE: No hint of plasma propulsion engines and no hint of a possession of a starship...that is capable of superluminal speeds, in which ET has quite possibly proven, that they are quite capable of such speeds; by repeated visit's to our planet.

Cheers,

Erno86
edit on 17-12-2012 by Erno86 because: (no reason given)
edit on 17-12-2012 by Erno86 because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
I thought it would be interesting to see what percentage of ATS Members believe the U.S. has recovered E.T. Craft as well as E.T. Tech? I will use the responses to this Topic to calculate a Percentage. I know this will not give me an accurate Percentage but it is the best I can do.

Split Infinity


I do believe they have.



posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Erno86
 


86...Since E.T. Tech is so far in advance compared to Human Engineered Tech...we have enough problems just trying to find an ON Button never mind trying to reverse engineer certain E.T. Tech for practical Apps. Even special Compounds and designed Element Matrix lend themselves to multiple decades if not multiple centuries of study.

Any Tech that we may have developed will NEVER see the Light of Day in our Lifetimes. This does not mean it doesn't exist. Some of this tech has been developed for Military Apps that would be considered either LAST USE or FOR COVERT USE ONLY.

Thing is that the U.S. Military's R&D Divisions have developed many programs that on their surface would seem to have been the result of Reverse Engineering E.T. Tech but in reality are just the product of an Ultra-Advanced Level of Existing Technology that is Human Designed and Created. Thus anyone who has seen this tech might think it is the product of captured E.T. Tech.

The U.S. Military is a Century or more in advancement of any other country's Technology. E.T. Tech is of a level that is in Tens or Hundreds of Thousands or More Years in Advancement of our own. It is so advanced that some of it has functions that we cannot even understand as to their use.

Thus the average person will not be informed as to what the U.S. Military has recovered or what it has developed uses or Tech based on recover E.T. Tech. Add to this the confusion of the now and then sightings or experienced effects of Ultra-Advanced Human Developed Tech. that is of such advancement that 99.999% of the population would incorrectly guess it is of E.T. Origin.

Split Infinity



posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Yes. I now believe there's E.T. material recovered from crashes. But I don't believe it's by any official U.S. government agency like the CIA or NSA. I think there's some technology being studied (with minimal success) by some secret ad-hoc committee comprised of high level military-industrial decision makers.



posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by FormerSkeptic
Yes. I now believe there's E.T. material recovered from crashes. But I don't believe it's by any official U.S. government agency like the CIA or NSA. I think there's some technology being studied (with minimal success) by some secret ad-hoc committee comprised of high level military-industrial decision makers.


A special Agency was created to deal with all things E.T. Truman tasked IKE to set up a Committee to develop this Agency and when IKE became President it was decided that Politicians could not be trusted to keep this information a secret as a Politician will do just about anything to be reelected.

Thus this Agency operates out of the Congressional Loop and even a standing U.S. President is on a Need to Know Clearance Level.

Split Infinity



posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity
 


I think they have been reversed engineered to a certain degree, maybe even able to fly saucer type crafts. But I don't think they have biological engines mastered like David Adair's engine that he spotted 20 stories down in area 51 decades ago.

I think civilizations are so advanced, many millions if not billions of years ahead of us. Even if the US had the greatest minds in the world, how can you compete with technologies millions if not billions of ears ahead of us?

If a civilization is only thousands of years ahead of us and we obtain a craft from those types, maybe there is hope in us reverse engineering.

As for as people thinking there is no such thing as UFO's to be naive when astronauts such as Gordon Cooper mentioned one landed right near were he was stationed and spotted a fleet when he was flying and the list goes on and on. I'm sorry but I don't think he was lying. There comes a point when common sense just has to kick in.



posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by thetiler
 


You are very right as far as the disparity of Tech between Humans and any E.T. race capable of Interstellar Travel. Still...there are somethings that we can reverse engineer. None of these successes will ever see the light of day.

As far as whether people believe in the existence of E.T...it seems to come down to two major groups. Either you believe various races of E.T. exists and after looking at the evidence...it seems perfectly logical that they are visiting Earth....or you completely and totally believe that E.T. does not exist and a large percentage of this group tends to be highly religious.

In between there are those on the fence and a much smaller percentage that has some knowledge that is a form of proof in favor of existence. As well as an even smaller percentage that believe that E.T.'s are some form of Demon...LOL!

Still...even if a person is on the fence...it is tough to look at the night sky and think that we are alone. It is even tougher to have the knowledge of just how many Galaxies that contain Billions upon Billions of Stars and Planets and still believe we are alone. That would be the height of Human Conceit.

Split Infinity



posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I HAVE ADDED UP THE YES AND NO'S!

This was not easy as next time I do this...IF I ever do this again...I will as people to give me a yes or no at the top of their posts....LOL!...because it took....FOREVER! I may be off a few yes or no's as I had to read the posts to garnish whether some where a yes or no but it is fairly accurate.

As for whether ATS Members believe that the U.S. has recovered E.T. Craft and Tech there are

YES 287

NO 128

Percentage

69.15662% of ATS Members who replied say YES

30.88437% of ATS Members who replied say NO

Of those who responded YES over 99% replied YES that the U.S. is Reverse Engineering E.T. Tech.

I would like to thank everyone who took the time to respond to my topics question and thank everyone for making this a very successful topic of debate.

Happy New Year!

Split Infinity



posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
It is interesting to see that over 99% of ATS Members who responded YES to this topics question...that being a YES to whether the U.S. has recovered E.T. Craft and Tech....believe that the U.S. is Reverse Engineering this Tech.

The reason I find that interesting is that there currently does not exist any Reverse Engineered Tech. that is being used publicly. Such Tech. use would be used at a Last Use directive and certainly would not be available in a persons every day life.

Such Tech. is at such a high level of advancement that even to Reverse Engineer Apps for such Tech. is a major undertaking. To be able to even use such tech. would be an achievement of EPIC PROPORTIONS.

Split Infinity



posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
It is interesting to see that over 99% of ATS Members who responded YES to this topics question...that being a YES to whether the U.S. has recovered E.T. Craft and Tech....believe that the U.S. is Reverse Engineering this Tech.

The reason I find that interesting is that there currently does not exist any Reverse Engineered Tech. that is being used publicly. Such Tech. use would be used at a Last Use directive and certainly would not be available in a persons every day life.

Such Tech. is at such a high level of advancement that even to Reverse Engineer Apps for such Tech. is a major undertaking. To be able to even use such tech. would be an achievement of EPIC PROPORTIONS.

Split Infinity


Really? Take a hard look at the USA's tech advancements from America's independence up to 1947. THEN look at our tech advancements from 1947 and forward.

It's quite a jump.



posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by LightsideAssassin
 


Although I know E.T. to be a Reality as well as KNOW that the U.S. has recovered E.T. Tech. and has been working for multiple decades to reverse engineer that tech...the tech. leap from 1947 to today you refer to is all Human Made.

Any E.T. Tech. apps are Ultra-Top Secret and are not allowed to be seen by the public nor is it allowed to be known by Congress or even a standing U.S. President as a President is on a Need to Know basis.

E.T. Tech. is of such a High Level of Advancement that we have reverse engineered very little of it as we do not understand it or even the Math and Science of it. Any usable E.T. Tech. is most likely configured in it's original Alien Construct and we have just figured out how to turn it on...which is a considerable feat unto itself.

Such Tech. is most likely designated as LAST USE ONLY and will only be used in the event of a National Emergency.

Split Infinity



posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by LightsideAssassin
 


Although I know E.T. to be a Reality as well as KNOW that the U.S. has recovered E.T. Tech. and has been working for multiple decades to reverse engineer that tech...the tech. leap from 1947 to today you refer to is all Human Made.

Any E.T. Tech. apps are Ultra-Top Secret and are not allowed to be seen by the public nor is it allowed to be known by Congress or even a standing U.S. President as a President is on a Need to Know basis.

E.T. Tech. is of such a High Level of Advancement that we have reverse engineered very little of it as we do not understand it or even the Math and Science of it. Any usable E.T. Tech. is most likely configured in it's original Alien Construct and we have just figured out how to turn it on...which is a considerable feat unto itself.

Such Tech. is most likely designated as LAST USE ONLY and will only be used in the event of a National Emergency.

Split Infinity



You're stating these things as facts, when you couldn't possibly know if they are. I'm just looking at our history, and making an observation.



posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by LightsideAssassin
 


What I have posted are things that are already in the Public's consciousness. These are things that have been talked about in the public domain in one form or another using various forms of media.

Split Infinity



posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by LightsideAssassin
 


What I have posted are things that are already in the Public's consciousness. These are things that have been talked about in the public domain in one form or another using various forms of media.

Split Infinity


No, you're stating conclusions without supporting evidence. Evidence is, of course, difficult to come by if you're not in the loop(which none of us are), but that's what you're doing. YOU DON'T KNOW, and you're posting as if you do. I don't know either, and I'm not pretending otherwise. I'm applying observational skills and some common sense to arrive at a hypothesis. Whenever you see humanity making a huge leap forward, like we did when the pyramids were built, my OPINION is, we received some outside help. In this case, my opinion is, we "helped ourselves" by reverse-engineering alien tech. The only way to KNOW would be to be directly involved.
edit on 28-12-2012 by LightsideAssassin because: (no reason given)





new topics
top topics
 
71
<< 32  33  34    36  37 >>

log in

join