It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Percent of ATS Members believe that the U.S. has recovered E.T. Craft and Tech? [results]

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

Originally posted by Lobbyist1
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Its probably 90%... But if the 90% really cared to understand how impossible space travel truly is ,all 90% would ignore the alien phenomena all together. For some reason the 90% only care about point (a) and point (b) ,not what’s in between ;which is distance . Distance that is massively vast and extremely toxic to all living things.

Basic question: What is the shortest distance between two points of position?

The answer that we were all taught in grade school is...A STRAIGHT LINE. This is INCORRECT!

The actual answer is...The shortest distance between two points of position is ZERO DISTANCE.

Our Universe exists in a Minimum of 10 or 11 Dimensional States and there are probably more. Matter cannot exist in less that 10 or 11 Dimensional States. Plus all Dimensional States are partially governed by every other Dimensional State.

Thus in a One Dimensional State...all points of position in our Universe are the same point. This means that a Highly Advanced Race using a Gravitic Drive...Gravity is an Expression of One Dimensionality...could either Fold or Warp Space/Time which would make the immense Interstellar Distances a NON-FACTOR.

Using any other method of travel would not be viable as you have posted the impracticality of traveling these distances using a form of Propulsion. Since Folding or Warping Space/Time IS NOT A FORM OF PROPULSION...it eliminates both DISTANCE as well as TIME DILATION.

The Method of achieving this is to create a Multiversal Cascade of Energy to represent Mass. This is known as accessing the STRONG FORCE OF GRAVITY. Most people have only heard of the Weak Force of Gravity. When such an Energy Cascade is created using a Matter/Antimatter Reaction generated by a small amount of Antimatter reactive to an element not currently on the Periodic Table which has an Atomic Mass slightly above 100....a Multiversal Energy Cascade generates many times the Energy that could be generated by using another Element reacting with Antimatter.

The Universe reacts to this Energy in the same way it reacts to a Super Amount of Mass. Thus a Gravity Well is created that can be used to Fold Space or in another form of Gravitic Drive...used Directionally. Don't ask me how they Navigate as this is beyond my Pay Grade.
Split Infinity

You just described a Tachyon Drive System which is installed on Beamships.
The NavComputer does the navigating for the bridge crew.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

There is a reason for my question. You see....I KNOW...not guess or wish or hope or think or assume or conclude.....BUT KNOW WITH 100% CERTAINTY OF KNOWLEDGE...that E.T.'s are a REALITY. And as I have stated before...I wish I did NOT KNOW. But I do know so I deal with it.

Since E.T.'s are a REALITY...I have to ask you what drives you to state they do not with such certainty as I know you cannot have this certainty since it does not exist. I am not trying to pick on you...I am just interested in what drives a person to state something as a FACT...that being that the U.S. has not recovered E.T. Tech as well as my assumption that you also have stated that E.T. does not exist...when it is NOT a FACT?

Sincerely,
Split Infinity

Hi Split Infinity. I've seen several people make this claim of "KNOWING" about this subject, and I'm always curious about what exactly they mean. Can you elaborate on what exactly you know, how exactly you know it, and whether or not you can substantiate this with any kind of verifiable evidence? Please be as specific and descriptive as possible.

I look forward to more detail. Many thanks.

Cheers.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by booNyzarC

I second that. SplitInfinty please answer booNyzarC’s question I am sure many many others would appreciate this as well.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

NO from me I don't think they have any, I mean if they had this advanced tech why does the USA struggle so much in conflicts it gets itself into to

I will answer your question.

How would the World react if the U.S. decided to use Ultra-Top Secret Tech which would OBLITERATE an enemy to the point that it became apparent that no matter how advanced or how many numbers of Military Equipment or Troops ANY Country had...it is USELESS against the U.S. Military?

Even our own allies would FREAK! Split Infinity

I have a different opinion. It would suddenly increase the standing of the U.S. economically. The opinion makers would no longer be able to think "Oh the USA is tired, old, finished---China is where it's at". Investment would flow back to the USA.

What happened after the 90-91 Gulf War, when the world saw the USA obliterate bridges and buildings precisely, and on command? Nobody else could do that then. The USA's military superiority shocked the world.

It was a big change from the Viet Nam war, when US planes attempted to bomb the same bridge hundreds of times but couldn't do it. In Baghdad, a news reporter interviewed a Vietnamese who had been through both wars and this man said it was completely different than before. Russian military officials (remember Russia was the #1 ally and supplier to Saddam) saw the results of the F-117 go up against a reasonably robust Soviet-style SAM defense (and Soviet combat craft, though with lower training than in Russia of course). They said "thank god we never had a war in Europe---we didn't know we would have lost so bad (conventional of course, nuclear is lose-lose)" .

The USSR completed its fall, US economic power grew, and the French moaned about "le hyperpower".

What happened after 9/11/01? The rest of the world crowed about the nation in decline, blah blah blah.

So what would happen if Splitinfinty's awesome tech was just revealed a little bit? Not necessarily "used" in hostile situations seriously, just a little minor demonstration.

The French would moan again, the economy would boom, and certain allies would decide it's a good time to get back on board. The Chinese would spy like crazy but pipe down their naval ambitions.

edit on 8-12-2012 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

When such an Energy Cascade is created using a Matter/Antimatter Reaction generated by a small amount of Antimatter reactive to an element not currently on the Periodic Table which has an Atomic Mass slightly above 100....a Multiversal Energy Cascade generates many times the Energy that could be generated by using another Element reacting with Antimatter.

Do you mean atomic mass, or atomic number? Atomic number is the number of protons only and controls the chemical element. Uranium has atomic number 92, but common isotopes have atomic mass 238 and 235 about.

Atomic mass 100 is between stable isotopes of molybedenum and ruthenium.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by mbkennel

But what if this secret tech is what Bedlam likes to obliquely hint at?...where even the fundamental physics behind its operation is a secret so worth keeping that the military would promote a layered cover story involving extraterrestrials in order to keep a lid on it.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

I'm going to go out on a limb and say we have not recovered crashed ET craft or tech, but we're aware of their past or future presence here. I don't think ET is dumb enough to crash on earth.

Sure, it could happen, maybe. Or maybe if we were shooting them down. But I'm not sure how we would have that level of technology or why ET would risk being shot down.

There's the possibility that ET donates its crashed robots to our scientists. That it seems kind of weird. Why not just give us the technology? If you don't want us to have it, don't come here!

I see ET kind of how I see ourselves when we send submersibles deep into the ocean. I really don't know if ET is a robot or eusocial or emotionally intelligent or what have you. Who knows.

I think when it comes to galactic distances, we look at our own theories and technology too much. I don't think we know enough. We can't imagine the next million years of scientific advancement.

In fact, when we consider ET, we probably look at ourselves too much. Overall, we're just very anthropocentric. But how can we be blamed? This is all we know. We go on what we know. We're like a person that has never met anybody else and is technologically unable to leave his home.
edit on 9-12-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Just for your poll, I believe in exactly the opposite.

If theoretically, there is in fact contact between humans and "Foreign Planetary Nationals". I would say the reverse would be more applicable, that FPNs are here taking our technology while suppressing theirs, through obfuscating the confiscation.

Or put simply, they would monitor our progress, while withholding theirs.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Tajlakz

Worked, dinnit?

The story's horrifying enough to lure in the credulous and fearful, whom you can marginalize, and hold up as an example of the sort of person who'd believe in this. So any reputable scientist runs from it, and the ones that don't, you marginalize along with the true believers who think the Nordics took them to Venus for the weekend.

I'm not sure they intended it to work that well. But man, did it. Not only did it work, it's self perpetuating. How you turn that off, that might be an issue.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

No one knows for sure what technology countries like Russia etc have. People may think they know but that is total twaddle. The US had no idea that Russia was about to put the first satelite into space (Sputnik 1) in 1957, or the first man into space (Yuri Gagarin). It came as a complete shock to the Americans.
So i say to you, because you haven't heard about it , it doesn't mean it don't exist.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Hey Split, I'm firmly in the yes camp on both counts.
I've had a seen a couple of things myself, which i couldn't explain as conventional craft.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
There are many out there that think we recovered the tech from the Roswell incident. Also some believe the treaty with the Greys gave us tech in exchange for abductions/medical tests (or whatever test they preform on abductees).

Either way you look at it or however you look at it. We progressed more over the past 100 years then we ever have in history. Just putting in my two cents.

-SAP-

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   

That would be 64% wonder what the tally is now after 650 replies? You finished doing the poll yet?

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   

currently at 67 flags too, how weird is that...I just noticed, after replying to you...remember what percentage I speculated?

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Lets say half of these replies are duplicate 325 x 67% would be 218 yes responses. Are you close to that?

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SloAnPainful
There are many out there that think we recovered the tech from the Roswell incident. Also some believe the treaty with the Greys gave us tech in exchange for abductions/medical tests (or whatever test they preform on abductees).

Either way you look at it or however you look at it. We progressed more over the past 100 years then we ever have in history. Just putting in my two cents.

-SAP-

Yes on both!

Roswell / Magdalena crash July 1947 New Mexico.

Treaty was signed by President Eisenhower February 21, 1954 with the DEF.
The reptilians prefer to use the Grays as middle men.

Pleiadians meet with President Eisenhower later in 1954 and warn him that the
Orion Grays are NOT to be trusted.
They tried this same trick on the Pree Ta from the Procyon Star System.
The DEF Grays and the Reptilians are always up to no good.
edit on 10-12-2012 by TauCetixeta because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by booNyzarC

I know what I know due to my sometimes JOB and the experience gained from that JOB. Unfortunately it is not something I can go into detail as to do so would be....irresponsible.

I know that is not much to go on for you but it makes no difference to me whether you believe me or not. I know what I know and I have to live with this knowledge. It is not easy nor is it something I would recommend to anyone who desires such knowledge as having it changes a person.

I enjoy posting here and to do so I have certain rules I must follow. I will NEVER talk about anything Classified but I can talk about things that have come into the public consciousness. What I can say is there is evidence for anyone here to find.

Look at the Washington DC Newspapers in the Early 1950's and 1960's. This is when there twice were two massive E.T. Craft flyovers of DC in which the U.S. Military preferred to label these craft as E.T. rather than Soviet as to label them Soviet was considered dangerous to the public as people were actually less frightened of the thought that those craft were E.T. rather than Soviet Craft penetrating our most sensitive airspace.

Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

My apologies. I should have typed Atomic Number. This element has an Atomic Number that is 100 plus a number in the teens. Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR

Just for your poll, I believe in exactly the opposite.

If theoretically, there is in fact contact between humans and "Foreign Planetary Nationals". I would say the reverse would be more applicable, that FPNs are here taking our technology while suppressing theirs, through obfuscating the confiscation.

Or put simply, they would monitor our progress, while withholding theirs.

Congratulations! I was actually had a BET with My Girl that someone would use the word...OBFUSCATING at some point in the next 14 days. LOL! This bet came from my absolute SLAUGHTERING of that words spelling as I used the word on a report I had to file.

She thought I was on ATS and bet me no one ever uses that word nor would anyone know what it meant.

You get a cookie. Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenAngelWings33

I am giving this poll 30 days and will tally it then. I am currently on tour and am struggling just to answer all the replies I am receiving.

It will be done by the end of the year. Split Infinity

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join