It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Percent of ATS Members believe that the U.S. has recovered E.T. Craft and Tech? [results]

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

I KNOW it to be YES.
Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Please, do tell.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Not at all. No contributions from little space buddies.

It's all us.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Add another one to that list.

Without a shadow of a doubt, I strongly feel this to be true based on my personal experiences and those of trusted family and friends. Testimony I hold dear, corroborated by hundreds of others who have made claim to identical experiences.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I don't believe the US has recovered anything extratestical. I've been in the Navy and around areas that were supposedly UFO hotspots, like Pensacola Fl., but have not seen even a glimpse of anything ET in nature, and neither had any other sane people I knew.

Jeez why should the US get everything? Nope I think the Ugandans have it all.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

Do to my sometimes JOB I was given certain information. I now wish that I never was informed.
Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Before 2004 I would have said "No" and thought anyone who believed such "nonsense" to be a little "too imaginative" or "not rooted in reality" or something else.

Then I saw a massive UFO - there is no denying (for me) that they definitely exist and that our government knows about them. The UFO I saw has a similar shape to ones seen centuries ago (black triangle about 2 miles wide).

Whether our government has recovered a wrecked UFO - I don't really know.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by Dustytoad

After reading your post I will call it a YES. If you believe it is not a YES tell me so I do not count it as such.
Split Infinity

By the way my slight YES is slight....

BUT..

I experienced an obvious Black Triangle Anti Gravity craft and saw it fly over me for 20-30 minutes.. Flew some 300 ft above me.. It was obviously USA controlled judging by where I was and how visible it was the USAF would be all over it, if it wasn't supposed to be there...

I Think...

So basically the only reason it's such a slight yes is I don't think Aliens would have let it happen (us get their tech)

Who knows, maybe what I saw wasn't USAF after all? Whatever it was was big and could fly at 2 mph and at 10,000mph and made no sound...

edit on 11/28/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
While I would certainly love for there to be aliens zipping about, sticking things up people bums, and crashing because of lightning (something even 1940s aircraft and even a fully fueled Saturn 5 launch were uneffected by), I'm in the camp that no alien flying saucers have crashed or been recovered.

Apollo 12

Apollo 12 launched on schedule from Kennedy Space Center, during a rainstorm. It was the first rocket launch attended by an incumbent US president, Richard Nixon. Thirty-six-and-a-half seconds after lift-off, the vehicle triggered a lightning discharge through itself and down to the earth through the Saturn's ionized plume. Protective circuits on the fuel cells in the service module falsely detected overloads and took all three fuel cells offline, along with much of the CSM instrumentation. A second strike at 52 seconds after launch knocked out the "8-ball" attitude indicator. The telemetry stream at Mission Control was garbled. However, the Saturn V continued to fly correctly; the strikes had not affected the Instrument Unit.

Yet, it still flew on, and survived.

Some reports claim the Roswell incident was a flying saucer that was downed due to lightning strikes.
This, in light of the fact that regular airplanes, and later on a fuel loaded flying bomb of a Saturn 5 rocket could take and survive multiple lightning strikes begs doubt that if there was such a flying saucer that the engineering would be so poor a lightning strike could cause a crash.

edit on 28-11-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Groom Lake is home to a Lockheed Stealth Blimp in the shape of a Giant Triangle. The hanger for this craft is easily seen on Google Earth as it is a New and Extremely Large Hanger.

This Blimp is said to use a Very Advanced form of propulsion as well as said to be very fast as well as silent.
Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

Groom Lake is home to a Lockheed Stealth Blimp in the shape of a Giant Triangle. The hanger for this craft is easily seen on Google Earth as it is a New and Extremely Large Hanger.

This Blimp is said to use a Very Advanced form of propulsion as well as said to be very fast as well as silent.
Split Infinity

I'm talking 2003.. Does that still work? It looked metal, but maybe it wasn't? I really mean I saw it 300 ft up. It was so low I thought it would hit houses until I got a little angle on it. flew directly above me lighting the entire 100ft wide beach from waves to dunes.. I got the impression from the lights and the angles of the lights that the lights were somehow pushing against the ground and that some thing else pushed the craft forward, but that the lights pushed up against gravity.. Some Ion propulsion or something..

Sadly My memory goes away before I see it leave.. Lucky for me I had one other person there who saw it..

They remember less about it than I do.

Seemed like the craft was messing with my mind and making me look down. Trying to make me forget.

I ran from it holding my brothers hand.

So I'm believer for sure, but I ride around the fence cause I just can't quite point to what it is I believe..

Oh and the word "BAT" popped in my mind as the code name or real name of the craft.. I have no explanation for that, but it just came to me so strongly when it happened..

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
yes... I don't know how it happened but a lot of evidence points to a crash, craft remains, et bodies and I have seen a small wrinkley man with big black eyes. he was very pale, no ears, he was small and he did not appear to be human.

he knows me, people knew he knew me before I figured it out. I'm not sure why he didn't tell me... I guess because I was five. no one actually talks to me about it like a normal person because apparently every single one of them are assholes and I guess he's not in a position to talk.

yeah, I'd say somebody is hiding something and no, it's no # to them. Don't expect them to care.
edit on 28-11-2012 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Isn't there a way to make a poll on these forums somehow? Its cool though, if there is I don't know how to make one either.

Anyway I believe in both too - that we have recovered a craft somewhere on Earth and people have been working on reverse engineering it for years - Can I prove it? No. Do I know where it might have happened? No.

But, I do know from seeing all the leaps and bounds technology has taken over the last 100 years (I've been alive for 31 of them) it's pretty damn amazing that we've come from inventing the telephone and television to now having fibre optic cables with the ability to harness data in beams of light to carry information across the world wide web for not only computers, but also television and voice communication. And that's not even getting into areas such as Aviation or Space Exploration / Satellites.

I truly believe 100% that the government has and uses technology on a regular basis that is 40-50 years in the future of what is available to the everyday consumer - an example of this is the fact that the internet was first invented in 1969 by the military - known as ARPANET.

So just think, what are they using NOW that we won't even know about until the year 2050? Interstellar warp drives??? Probably...

Predicted and scheduled events for 2050
edit on 28-11-2012 by Time2Think because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
No.

Also, you should have added several layers of gray between yes and no.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I would have to say no. Having gone over and debated the Roswell myth more times than I care to admit it is nothing more than an embellished campfire tale and a dead end as far as UFOlogy is concerned. Other than that I can see no other reason to believe that the US (or any country for that matter) has their hands on alien tech. As someone else pointed out earlier all technological advances to date are well documented showing a logical linear progression without any 'gaps' that would be evident by introduced alien tech. As much as some would like to believe it, the iphone was not a gift from our space brothers.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   

What I saw, with another person late at night out in the country. Came in over the distant horizon, starting as a bright light, slowly advancing towards us. I watched it for some time as it drew closer and grew in shape, and size. Eventually, it was *silently* slowly traveling overhead, approx 500 ft, is what appeared to be about a 10 story metal like building on it's side. Long, rectangular, with many lights scattered about the surface. Lot's of detail, exterior boxes and tubing...massive, all in a dull metal like material. No sound at all. Moving in a Southerly direction.

We both could only stare in...I guess you'd call it a combination of fear and awe. Fear at some point overwhelmed me, and I rolled over onto my stomach, and attempted to dig a whole in the ground with my hands to crawl into. I passed out from hyperventilation....When I awoke a short time later, my friend was still standing in the same place staring up at an empty sky. We were both in shock for a few days. He said it continued to slowly travel a short distance from where we were on the hillside, then shot out at a rapid speed until it vanished into the stars. Never a single sound it made.

That was the closest I've ever come to crawling out of my own skin with fear.

Des

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Splitinfinity, I've seen you all over the site making claims of this sort, and its killing me to know what the heck you're taking about! I would have a hard time being as tight lipped as you have. Good job. Haha

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Yes. I'm convinced they have. and then some
has to be

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
SplitInfinity says he has part time access to secret stuff...

He is nothing but a BS artist looking for some type of recognition. They do not hand out top secret crap to just anybody and certainly not to people who aren't in the military..like split says he is in a band and is not in the military just that he knows people who are...

If he truly had access to anything..he would have been monitored and would definitely have been kept quiet about such things.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Des that is insanely similar to my experience..

The only exact difference was the shape of craft..

For me it started as a point of light too. For me the other person couldn't remember it leaving, or it directly above us.

I ran like a little girl. I was in the Army not long after this, I am not some little scaredycat.. I ran away from a "plane" in the sky??

I was trapped on open sand... I felt like a wild animal with humans after me in a helicopter or something.. Very exposed feeling.

For some reason it's easier for me to admit to having ghostly encounters than talking about this craft. It's sad cause if I had talked about it more, my memory wouldn't have faded so much

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join