It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Percent of ATS Members believe that the U.S. has recovered E.T. Craft and Tech? [results]

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

No.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xoanon
In the meantime, all of us that are thinking that nitinol and composites and the whole ben Rich thing are for real may want to take a deep breath, somethin's going on but it is looking like 'us' again.

Have we decided then that Ben Rich's alleged death-bed confessions are a crock of #e?

It is 'us'. Ben was right.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Slave2Fate
Why are so many people talking about Corso as some sort of whistle blower when Stanton Friedman, one of the biggest Roswell proponents, publicly denounced Corso and his book? Friedman said there were over 90 errors in Corso's book. Over 90...that isn't a slight oversight.

Don't get me wrong, Friedman isn't what I'd call objective (to put it mildly) but when an ETH proponent of his stature criticizes a peer then it probably should be considered relevant.

Corso's book was unreadably bad, technically, because they didn't use a technical ghost writer.

They ought to have run it past someone like...me, for example. I could have made the thing nearly bullet proof. Instead, they use some lawyer from a UFO magazine. It's not going to be correct by definition - it's ghost written by a true believer who can't format a drive without using a secretary.
edit on 29-11-2012 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by framedragged

It's tough to hide the whole picture from the SI crew. Someone has to be masters of the universe, after all.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I'm surprised you canpt initiate a poll on this site. I think we have recovered ET craft and were also given older generation craft.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by framedragged
...you were offered a more hands on role in the project, at which point you were told the awesome story you enjoy hinting at?

I was actually told the story several times in bits and pieces before I got the whole read. A chunk here, a chunk there, then all at once. You always hear Army stories (this ain't no s...t...), though. Most are obvious bs, some are interestingly spooky.

The first time was in the Army when I called an AF colonel a liar (more or less) and he got pretty po'd, then later pulled me aside and gave me a demo of something minor, but it was...unexpected and didn't fit into my worldview.

The next was after the Army when I was about to graduate, I'd done some contract work for the government during school instead of being a lab instructor (heh). They must have liked me because I got hit up by a technical TLA for a job as a field agent back in Europe on graduation, and was told (likely the reference someone posted earlier) that "we're going to fill you in on the entire REAL story when you join us - but here's a few highlights".

Got another chunk at LANL while I worked there, which more or less agreed with the TLA guy's come-on.

Then we did a job with an aerospace company during which there was a "screw with the contractors" episode, and we got an awesome, inspiring, full-on throw-a-rock-and-hit-one jaw dropping holy crap demo. Not to be forgotten.

Then other stuff sort of happened, further deponent sayeth not. Except Ben Rich was right. I can't believe he said that.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Hello everyone, first post on the forum. After reviewing the evidence for both arguements over a number of years, it is plainly obvious the American government has obtained crashed E.T tech. There really can be no doubt if you review the evidence objectively.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SymbolicLogic
reply to post by Krusty the Klown

Thus proving that this analogy has significant flaws. I wonder if you had a similar agenda in that regard?

Yes, I was agreeing with you.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
No. Whatever techs we have are due to us mankind.

No aliens come without plan B. To leave their stranded ones captured and reverse-analprobed seem laughable. Alien hostages? Take them to their leader. Hmmmm....

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Hey Bedlam, I'm thinking you just posted something interesting , but Im having trouble making heads nor tails of it?
can u elaborate?

tom

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by wutz4tom

Wouldn't count on it mate, Bedlam only likes to show a little leg

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Not sure if we have one, but i believe that's where we all come from! LOL. I believe that some gods MAY have been aliens, like in egypt.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by wutz4tom
reply to post by Bedlam

Hey Bedlam, I'm thinking you just posted something interesting , but Im having trouble making heads nor tails of it?
can u elaborate?

tom

Um. I actually debated making that a U2U for tajlakz and framedragged. They're trying to tag team wheedle more details out of me.

I guess the bigger framework of that post has been spread out in posts of mine over the years here at ATS, it's just that there's about a half dozen ATSers who noticed the consistency of one of my themes and try to pick out yet another bit here and there. Like navy_vet, I like being employed, though.

I guess the short summary would be, I have good reason to think it's all us, starting back when Col. Beauchamp showed me something that made me go 'what?'

Setting that aside, its odd that people believe certain things the Gubmint shows them, and poo poo others. Why no one thinks that Roswell wasn't a kabuki dance in three acts is beyond me. But people buy one part and ignore another, which one they accept depends on their mental set, when they're all porkies. They just gave you a set of them to choose from. It's a miracle of modern psychological art.

I used to do it too, so I'm not immune either. After working for the bastidges though, you get to thinking about things with the leader "Assuming that's a lie, why are we doing ....?" I think my graduation exercise in disbelief of Gubmint stories came when I was in school and ended up doing 'contract work' as a civilian for a military branch under the guise of a uni foundation with a paycheck from an SRI bank account.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Not to sure about actual alien crafts recovered but I do believe it is possible we have been in contact with aliens, I definitely feel as though there is some highly advance tech sitting around on Earth. If it is highly likely they are out there somewhere then I think it is strange we have not received any official signs of communication. If they did make contact I do not see why the elite would choose to share it, it would poke to many holes in the system and might even reduce their control over the population.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Panic2k11

Oh I agree with your statement,and for the most part have believed that since I was younger. That humans are progressing more because countries are sharing more, and there is more emphasis on populations obtaining some kind of degree whether it be from 2yr school to masters. The advances in just simple telephony worldwide let alone www. Add to that this may be the largest population of humans to live at once all sharing even simple tech such as clean water, better food and health care as a whole makes us more intelligent.

So for the simple sciences I would agree. But just the peak at some of the crazier stuff such as possible anti gravity, using plasma, cloaking techs, the large burst into nano technologies and genetics, advancement in elements/particle splitting. And that's just tip of iceberg.

Im not saying there is some kind of federation of aliens bringing us advancement because they want to save us/enslave us. But with all the pictures/paintings just from medieval times of non animal looking things in the sky and possibly back to cave paintings. If there was a society of beings examining our planet. They would I presume, do as we do. Send out probes examine the planet, and eventually if they think something of value, send real beings to investigate. If that has been going on for thousands of years , hundreds of thousands of years, I would say the chance of a beings in a ship coming here and crashing isn't to far fetched. Multiply that by multiple chances of many different beings just as we have different "races, cough, rolls eyes" ethnic backgrounds on this planet.

It could even be most countries have found one or something by now through mining, government projects such as building underground bases, or an actual ship crashing. But most countries have some kind of Roswell if not multiple stories/accounts of crashes. So if even a little bit of the stories are true we very well may be advancing through reverse engineering and sharing that tech with each other on the side. One hundred to fifty years ago we may not have had the tools to unlock most of the toys we had. But through our simple advances in basic physical and applied sciences I think we are unlocking those toys year by year.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Yes, Aliens and alien tech do exist...!

You ALL do realize PeeWee Herman is an alien....Right?

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
It never happened. Let's move on.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam

Originally posted by signalfire

I gotta go with 'yes'. Col. Philip Corso's book 'The Day After Roswell' puts an end to the speculation all by itself, unless you think that people with the ear of the President of the United States and the highest level security clearance possible are delusional and can continue in their jobs for 30+ years that way.

And yet, you've recently seen a book with minor MINOR procedural and tactical secrets in it have every book purchased and destroyed by the DOD. You've seen a SEAL ostracised for the same thing. But you believe Corso can write a big expose of extremely compartmented info and nothing nothing at all happens.

If you were technical, you'd see the Corso book as the piece of garbage it is. Likely Corso wore clown shoes for you as his last service to the country. How better to get you to keep buying the whole "UFOs diddit" thing? Greer and his bunch, same.

Errrr, I haven't recently 'seen a book with minor procedural and tactical secrets in it ... destroyed by the DOD'. That's a new one for me, what book exactly? Or is it conveniently MIA and therefore only apocryphal now? I hope for your sake you have the only remaining copy, should be worth a bunch by now.

Corso's book was written when he was nearly on his deathbed (IOW little worried about subsequent damage) and while I'm sure there's a lot he left out, he certainly pointed in a 'UFO's exist' direction. Sure anything the government or individuals in general publish can be as much disinfo as info; you have to take it all in context and sort through it and come to your own conclusions.

What part of Corso's book was technologically garbage? I read it years ago but don't remember much in the way of technology at all, more so it was a memoir written by someone who was technologically not savvy at all.

Please enlighten us, and with something more useful than 'clown shoe' comments. And I never mentioned Greer, so don't go there.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by furono

I think you've got misunderstood my comment much as I have yours. I meant that I doubt a civilization capable of traveling thousands of of light years would have crashed for any mechanical error. They would have had to have been shot down. And then if this did happen we would see a jump in technology.

Some would argue that we have had a leap in technology. Yes we have been inside a pivotal moment in mankind's technological development but by no means is it a leap of thousands of years (perhaps tens of thousands) in technological advancement.

I believe there is or will be other forms of life to rival our intelligence. But if they are anywhere nearby we would know about it by now.

I'm not sure what the waves weapon or religion reference has anything to do with my comment or how I should interpret it since I really don't understand what you are trying to say.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Dynamike

The royal zeta reticuli gave that technology. You know the advancements in tech that was given in exchange for dna, and really the deals were cut with those allowing them to keep their oil, their nuclear, their control grid, their empires, bascially one controller giving high tech toys to the PTB here. And the ones who wanted earth to progress in peace are shot at, and chased by choppers.

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join