It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Percent of ATS Members believe that the U.S. has recovered E.T. Craft and Tech? [results]

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT

Originally posted by VoidHawk
reply to post by The GUT

Hi Lord Lucan....er...The Gut

Your theory they invented the story to cover up something secret - Wouldn't it have been better to just put a ban on reporting? we know they do this for other things so why not for Roswel?

Howdy, brother, but...Shhhh...I'm still laying low, mate.

Back to this issue, if Roswell were indeed a psyop then "they" would desire that stories were allowed to spread and mutate.

I have heard of the Roswell incident being a Psy-op before and it is actually a fairly sound hypothesis. The Twining memo could indicate just that. Ironic that people claim that Roswell was covered up when it could be that Roswell itself was a cover for something else. I wouldn't put it past the military to capitalize on something like that.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by stanislav

last reply from me, but please by all means come say hi, I'm sure everyone here would love pictures of a dead alien missing a head(s)..

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Slave2Fate

Of course mate but Roswell probably wasn't or isn't the only UFO crash, it has to have happened in other places. Germany in the 30's springs to mind, Aurora in the 1880s, Norway in the 50's also.
edit on 28-11-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

i think the government has recovered no aircraft, no alien beings, whatsoever. i do think the entire ufo phenominom is a scam,perpetrated in part by the government, and in part by private individuals..

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum

Of course mate but Roswell probably wasn't or isn't the only UFO crash, it has to have happened in other places. Germany in the 30's springs to mind, Aurora in the 1880s also.

I'll have to look into these other incidents as I haven't ever put much stock in them to begin with. However it always pays to be better informed on the topic(s) at hand.

Do you have any links handy or should I just google them?

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Who said I was going to show you dead alien without it's head? You are missing the point. My point is that while you ponder if aliens exist I already interact with them every night. Mostly reptoids but sometimes with insects too. Believe what you like but humans are simply incapable to back engineer alien technology. Not for another 500 years.

reply to post by SolarIce

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

Oh, it was done already. I feel like an idiot.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I do not believe that our technology is advanced enough to have been aided by reverse engineering alien technology. The idea of the phonograph, television, and telephone happened despite the fact that there was no supporting infrastructure. I may be wrong, but I believe that advancing technology through small improvements is much simpler than creating a brand new, unsupported technology. I can't wait to see anti-gravity wells or teleportation- very real, very human ideas. I am not saying that I don't believe in extra terrestrials, but I imagine they would safegaurd their technology even better than the US military.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I apologize if I interfere with your discussion but when I met my first alien lover she told me that in fact it was possible for us to make hybrid babies if we had sexual relationship together. Now I must be on the twisted side because I can tell you she was sexy as hell. The only thing I didn't like is her tail. Other than that her face was, well how should I put it, snake like. Oh well, aren't they all snakes anyways.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

#1) If you don't believe there are intelligent beings outside of Earth, you're for lack of a better word, a moron, and have accepted that we are living in someone's created fantasy purgatory (yippee!)

#2) Yes, they most probably have.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Slave2Fate

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum

Of course mate but Roswell probably wasn't or isn't the only UFO crash, it has to have happened in other places. Germany in the 30's springs to mind, Aurora in the 1880s also.

I'll have to look into these other incidents as I haven't ever put much stock in them to begin with. However it always pays to be better informed on the topic(s) at hand.

Do you have any links handy or should I just google them?

Google them and see what you get, here's the front page of the Dallas Morning news printed in 1897, every story in it mentions the UFO.

www.exohuman.com...

And here's a random story from it:

otherworldmystery.com...

Tons of witnesses seen this thing, some were even reported to have interacted with the occupants.

edit on 28-11-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I believe they have either contacted them and received technology or recovered technology.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

believe the U.S. has recovered E.T. Craft as well as E.T. Tech?

No I do not believe Illuminati lies. Do you?.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Absolutely!! dude, in the last pretty much 50 years look how much we advanced, all this from sticks and stones..yea right..

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
For a while there, ATS conducted periodical surveys that would probably yield a more accurate representation of the broadest consensus among users. Does anyone have a link to the one about belief in ET visitation? (At least, I think there was one.)

My response though, for what it's worth: I'm open-minded but skeptical. I am open to the possibility, and have seen nothing to prove it hasn't happened. I just haven't seen any proof that it has, either. (Some potential circumstantial evidence though, for sure.)

Peace.
edit on 11/28/2012 by AceWombat04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
You can';t use ATS as a fair representation of the US population for Pete's sake!

Most on here come here because of their active imaginations.

It's not a valid survey. You get a fail on purpose and delivery. And I don't even get the intent, whats the point??? If 90% did believe in aliens does that mean they are real because people say they must be even though no ones seen them or can produce evidence of them?

Ah, now we get to the God topic. However, that's faith based.

So I have a question. Is believing in aliens the beginning of a new religion?

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

What a funny thread Split. I'll bet you were expecting to mostly get people against the idea. You allready know my vote.

If you needed points of interest, or if there is anyone else that has any doubts, you might want to think about some points of interest.

The great pryamids, have UFO written all over the walls, no to mention that its hypothesized that alien technology helped build them.
There are sightings everyday over various parts of the earth, and I live in a state that holds the most seen. I'm a few hours from Yakima WA.
There are UFO's in the bible, big shocker there huh?
UFO's in the bible

Not to be confused with an erra we had, I believe back in the 60's where germany was actually manufacturing various UFO's that were later confirmed to be human driven, we actually recovered some of the plans for them.

And I almost forgot to mention that Lloyd Pye's video on human genetics basically proves that aliens altered our DNA, we can't come up with any other way this could have happened.

An excellent movie that will give you more about this, is Charriots of the Gods, by Erich Von Daniken. Just tons of historical sightings listed in that movie.
edit on 28-11-2012 by itsthetooth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ProperlyErrant

It's not moron it's MORAN. If you don't believe me Google it. But I do agree though. People need to understand, they need to open their blinders and wake up. They need to smell the coffee beans, inhale deep and sit in silence for 24 hours. You know, contemplate about their everyday reality. Aliens are real ladies and gentlemen. If you don;t believe me then google Steven Greer or my best buddy John Leer who if I am not mistaken is still luring ATS sometimes.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Hell yes they do, and have had it for a good long time. But I don't understand why, if no one is to know about this stuff, do they fly around at night with the lights on !

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
They do in fact. One of my alien friends told me that when they fly low at night they put helicopter blinkers on just so that people think it's a helicopter.

reply to post by oldkawguy

edit on 28-11-2012 by stanislav because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join