It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Percent of ATS Members believe that the U.S. has recovered E.T. Craft and Tech? [results]

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Exactly! I agree. In fact aliens told me that they were the first species who helped humanity to create their first toilet. In fact it wasn't called a toilet back than but a container just like Reptoids use.

Originally posted by sled735
Absolutely YES! It would be ignorant and downright stupid to believe we could have advanced so far in such a short amount of time without "outside" help!

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

My attitude on this topic has changed over time. When I was younger, it would have been a definitive, Yes (due to the Roswell incident).
But after decades of research, reading, and seeing the repeated lies and charlatans exposed, today it is, No.

I do believe that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the cosmos, however, they have not yet visited this Earth.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Totally agreed ....

Who do you think invented electricity? You think it was us humans? There is no way any human being could have accomplished such discovery without aliens beaming information straight into their human brain and boom we have discovered a light bulb and electricity.

Originally posted by rockoperawriter
i believe that the government is keeping alien craft, where did the design for the stealth bomber come from?

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
That's right brother. Fiber optics was invented by reptilians from another dimension. look it up bro!

reply to post by Overtime

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
My official answers are, YES, and YES.
I'm a believer, I think there's plenty of photographic and anecdotal evidence out there, although admittedly I would like to see more direct evidence that can't be disputed by anyone. Only full disclosure will supply that, however. I hope I see that happen within my lifetime.
Wow, I managed to answer the question without defaulting to a one-liner!

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Uh, I thought I should post this here. As I start to ramp up on this material I am having a change of heart and I posted it on the previous page...

If anyone happens to be reading this? It has only taken me an hour or so to discover that there is a lot of noise surrounding this whole nitinol/composite/Ben Rich/Roswell thing.

Just as SMAs were being discovered in '32 so were composites. Fibreglass for instance. So my bad, Slave2Fate.

I find this whole thing with the technology coalescing just before Roswell to be very, very interesting. I plan on researching the bejeezus out of it so I can separate the signal from the noize, and I will return .

In the meantime, all of us that are thinking that nitinol and composites and the whole ben Rich thing are for real may want to take a deep breath, somethin's going on but it is looking like 'us' again.

back soon.

Then this:

Just curious,

Have we decided then that Ben Rich's alleged death-bed confessions are a crock of #e?

I'm honestly asking. I am just coming back to all of this after turning the volume down to zero on my UFO interest over the last couple of years, and I had never seen this before.

?

Ok, so now it's my turn.

What the hell are they doing this for? It smacks of a giant dog-and-pony show. I really want to get to the bottom of it now. What is being hidden? It is becoming obvious that it is not from outer-space.

How weird, right?

I love ATS.
edit on 28-11-2012 by Xoanon because:

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
I thought it would be interesting to see what percentage of ATS Members believe the U.S. has recovered E.T. Craft as well as E.T. Tech? I will use the responses to this Topic to calculate a Percentage. I know this will not give me an accurate Percentage but it is the best I can do.

Split Infinity

100% Positive.

Direct vetting of military officials to the public. What more proof do you want?

Gen Phillip Corso
The Day After Roswell
amzn.to...

Sgt Clifford Stone (ATS Q&A, LOOK IT UP)
UFO's are Real
amzn.to...

The question you have to ask is, why are they not visiting us? I reply, why do you think they aren't? If there are 57 different races that Clifford Stone and Phillip Corso suggest, why couldn't Caucasian, Black, Asian and Indian not be a part of those 57?

What will really bake your noodle after reading those last words will be the question of why Apes and Monkies are still NOT evolving after all this time.

I think the missing link is....US.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Exactly man. We need Steven Green to run for president. Only he and he alone can bring UFO disclosure to light.
In fact anecdotal evidence is the way to go. Some people don't consider anecdotal evidence as factual but it is. I know aliens are real because I am being taken on nightly bases to their spaceship. if you don't believe me than your are blind.

Originally posted by moonzoo7
My official answers are, YES, and YES.
I'm a believer, I think there's plenty of photographic and anecdotal evidence out there, although admittedly I would like to see more direct evidence that can't be disputed by anyone. Only full disclosure will supply that, however. I hope I see that happen within my lifetime.
Wow, I managed to answer the question without defaulting to a one-liner!

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkmask
I am most definitely a yes. I believe that they have recovered an Alien craft.

People forget that the USAF officially stated that they recovered a crashed alien spaceship. I don't believe for one second that they would make such a statement to the public if it was just a weather balloon. The commanding officer at the scene would never had made such a statement if it wasn't the truth. I don't care if they recanted that statement the next day. It is very obvious that the PTB decided the public shouldn't be privy to such information and attempted to cover the whole thing up.

Unless it was a lil' bit o' child psychology to sway the masses for, say, defense purposes. Wasn't the first--or last--time that we find those myth-making intelligence officers all wrapped up in ufological psyops.

The Maury Island Incident being a case in point.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Do I think the U.S. has recovered craft and tech?

That is an affirmative YES

Do I think it is extraterrestrial in origin?

I don't know

there has been a huge white wash in our history and a massive effort sanitizing the evidence of these craft , but why?

Aliens? That is a the question i struggle with. Having seen these craft first hand i can only say they do exist. This exotic technology far surpasses anything conventional to my knowledge. Could it be all just military black projects? perhaps. But given the historic events in ufology I digress. These crafts and beings are literally written on the wall... in some cave in Australia, in some mayan artifacts. The Hopi describe them along with many ancient people around the globe in lore. without contact with one another. One thing is for certain, there is a small group of people that really really really i mean really do not want our hands on this tech. To speak of it in modern academia is taboo and frowned on. One would think .the scientific community would take that 5% of unexplained sightings seriously? For commercial and military pilots to report these craft is blasphemy almost a witch hunt.

But why? Like my kids always asked as toddlers why is the sky blue, why is the grass green? Why do people die? Questions i can not answer finding myself with the same curiosity with this very subject. Something carnal drives me there is something i forgot i need to remember, odd very odd so many people feel the same. perhaps it's simply struggling with coming to terms with our mortality explaining the spiritual aspect in ufology?

Some very weird things happened during those Apollo missions , those brave men were debriefed and threatened to never discuss what they experienced. Some hinted around alluding to the fact we are not alone. All the cards were laid out on the table years ago it's plain to see.

So here bodes the real question. Is this cover up for our best interest? Is the truth far too earth shattering for us to bare? Our true origins would be answered with great disappointment? what of we were to learn we are just rats in a cage? An ant farm of sorts? Or even a program, a hologram a simulation? Because we were programmed to be self aware? In that the truth is for too much for us to fathom? After all these organised religions laid out the foundation of our society make the world go round. Maybe learning our future selves interacting with ourselves in the now would create some unwanted results hence the cover up? Maybe the Alien idea is intended disinformation to sway us away from the truth = Hollywood. Perhaps we are the pun of some cosmic joke? Or some very nasty demonic paranormal entities from another plane? The fox is in the chicken coop. All i have is questions and theory , going nowhere fast.

Go back to sleep people, don't worry be happy and don't look up

tl;dr
edit on 28-11-2012 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Hell yeah we have. Even the weapons on Black ops 2 were classified Top Secret.My buddy from the air force told me. Considering that we see so many "UFOs" (not say there alien) there has gotta be some sort of advanced technology the government knows about. Also, they defiantly recovered something in Roswell. To bad they wont share it with the people, selfishness...

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by arestomomentum

The question you have to ask is, why are they not visiting us? I reply, why do you think they aren't?

They ARE visiting certain people, but only those who are ready to accept them.
They told a friend of mine they are making their craft more visible to more people now to try to desensitize the public of their existence.
They are waiting for the humans to accept them. If they came now there would be major panic in the masses, and that is not their intent. They really want to help us.... if we will only allow it!
(STUPID HUMANS!)

edit on 11/28/2012 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Yes. Absolutely.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I can tell you that I time traveled into the past with my aliens friend and they show me what really happened during Roswell crash. Apparently there were 3 aliens in a small craft which was an experimental alien probe. They were testing a new navigation decide very similar ti ipad mini and the it's core system failed. When it failed they were unable to control their shield and a man made plasma weapon his their space craft. The rest is history ...

Originally posted by ZetaExplorer15
Hell yeah we have. Even the weapons on Black ops 2 were classified Top Secret.My buddy from the air force told me. Considering that we see so many "UFOs" (not say there alien) there has gotta be some sort of advanced technology the government knows about. Also, they defiantly recovered something in Roswell. To bad they wont share it with the people, selfishness...

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Unless it was a lil' bit o' child psychology to sway the masses for, say, defense purposes. Wasn't the first--or last--time that we find those myth-making intelligence officers all wrapped up in ufological psyops.

Yeah, but then why would they first say it was Flying Saucers then...

Oh, I get it,

The key is the term Flying Saucers.

OK, so first Arnold sees his things which he says look like a saucer, disc or pie plate. It's June 24. 1947

No one has actually said Flying Saucer or even Flying Disc yet, really, these terms are in their infancy, just working their way in to common usage when exactly 14 days later the U.S. Air Force makes sure that everyone knows what they are called...

But why!?!

What could be worse than or more important to hide than aliens?

Hmmm, Mmmmmaybe Satan!!

edit on 28-11-2012 by Xoanon because: church lady

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Nope. No ET tech, its all manmade. Its big money though, for those that have a good story to tell.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
First of all, I don't think the UFO "crashes" are really that. I believe rogue elements of the U.S. and around the world are using high-powered lasers, or death rays, to shoot the things out of the sky to study. And what those "things" really are, as a guess and thought experiment to play with, are Artificial Intelligences from our own future. The Extraterrestrial Biological Entities are alleged by Corso and Corso Jr., and others, to be robots - and even have 2 brains. One is biological and one is "laced with integrated circuits and crystal electronics" and was thought to send information back through time - as the units remote viewed and navigated through the space/time continuum in their ships. The same ships we can see in NASA footage - like the Tether incident - are these UFOs that are outside of linear time. It is a mind-boggling proposition - but who said reality could be easily understood?

The bifurcation of the timeline caused by one of these future craft colliding with our own past, 1947, has created a scenario where the advancement in technology as a result of back-engineering the craft, will lead our own timeline on an evolution to actually creating the very same Artificial Intelligences and UFO craft that bifurcated with our timeline in the first place! Hence, WE are the aliens - THEY are US. Makes sense?

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

I believe the U.S. is guilty of everything until proven otherwise. They seem to get themselves into more trouble than any other nation on Earth. I'm not so sure about Roswell (the official story or the saucer conspiracy), but yes, I believe there's something fishy about the "ET tech" theory. Why not? Weirder things are happening around here these days. God particles, quantum computers, space drones leaving our solar system, crop circles, secret societies, zero-point energy weapons....

Indeed, aliens & stolen tech would fit nicely into that growing list of bizarreness. I would be surprised but not shocked. Anything is possible in the year of our Lord 2012, and there's no such thing as paranoia anymore

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
YES!!!!
Just look at the surge of technology in the last half century.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by rhinoceros

These have been reported

1. 1941: June-Belorussia. Near the villages of Goszevo
and Dubrovki, wreckage salvaged by NKVD troops and
transported to Omsk. Later moved to Zhitkur in l945.

2. 1945: Bulgaria. Wreckage again
transported to Zhitkur.

3. 1946: Romania. Again, wreckage transported to
Zhitkur.

4. 1953: October- The disc-shaped UFO approximately 5
meters in diameter with a band of multi-coloured lights
around its middle, crashed near the village of Grachevka
west of Orenburg region in Russia. Wreckage transported
to Zhitkur.

5. 1955: UFO crash in Kazahstan. Allegedly in-tact the
UFO was once more transported to Zhitkur.

6. 1957: A UFO is alleged to have crashed in eastern
Kazahstan on the Semipalatinsky nuclear test site.
Salvaged by the military unit 52605 the wreckage was
transported to Zhitkur.

7. 1958: In September a UFO some 15 meters in diameter
crashed in the north-eastern part of Kazahstan.
Transported to Zhitkur.

8. 1959: On January 21 in Gdynia, Poland, a
hemispherical-shaped UFO around 3 meters in diameter
fell into the Gdynian bay area. Observed by many
witnesses it is also thought that ‘bodies were also
recovered. The bodies were allegedly sent to Moscow for
examination. No details of where the UFO was taken to.

9. 1962. Another UFO is alleged to have crashed near the
nuclear test site at Semipalatinsk in Kazahstan. Again
transported to Zhitkur.

10. 1961: April 28 near the Korb lake east of Leningrad.
A UFO crashed in this area leaving behind traces on the
ground.

11. 1962: A disc-shaped UFO is said to have crashed in
northern Russia with the wreckage transported to the
Odintsovo base near Moscow.

12. 1964: Two fully in-tact UFO’s were allegedly
transferred to the US military by extraterrestrial beings.

13. The first Soviet piloted alien vehicles were flown and
full contact with the extraterrestrials was made in June
l964.

14. 1966: A UFO was observed to crash into the taiga
setting it on fire in the Tomsk region near the village of
Topolevka.

15: 1966: On June 17 near the town of Elista in the north
Caucasus region of Russia, a UFO was seen to explode
and fall to the ground.

16: 1968: A UFO crashed on the Kolguev Island north of
Arhangelsk region of Russia. Transported to the
Odintsove base.

17: 1974: A globe-shaped UFO exploded near the town
of Donetsk in the northern Rostov region of Russia.
Debris from the explosion examined by many people.

18: 1978: Western Kazahstan. A UFO similar is shape to
a fighter aircraft was allegedly shot down by the Soviet
military. UFO and its pilots were transported to Zhitkur.

19: 1978: Location unknown. A landed cylinder-shaped
UFO come 35 meters long was allegedly seized by the
Soviet military and transported to Zhitkur.

20: 1979: On the 17 February near the village of
Zhigansk, Yakutiya republic of Russia, a disc-shaped
craft with a mirror-like surface crashed into the banks of
the Lena river. Alien bodies were allegedly recovered
which were later autopsied at the Moscow State
University.

21. 1979: A UFO crashed in the Ural region of Russia
near the village of Rinburg. The wreckage was
transported to the Odintsovo military base.

22. 1981: In May a UFO exploded on the Kolsky
peninsula in the Murmansk region. Debris was recovered
by the Soviet military authorities and taken to the
Monchegorsk military air base.

23. 1983: On May 5 a cone-shaped UFO was allegedly
tracked on military radar and shot down by ground air
defence units near Ordzhonikidze in Northern Caucasus.
The wreckage was recovered by the military and
transported to the Odintsovo base.

24: 1983: A UFO was allegedly shot down with an
experimental laser weapon in Kazahstan.

25: 1984: A seismic shock wave hit the Kolsky peninsula
in the Murmansk region. An alleged UFO crash was
reportedly responsible and the wreckage was later
recovered and transported to the military base at
Monchegorsk.

26: 1984: In northern Russia in the Taymyrian area of
Siberia , near the Enisey river a ‘dolphin-shaped’
craft was recovered from the river and removed to the
Zhitkur base for study.

27: 1984: On July 20 in the Baku mountains of
Azerbaijan, a UFO was seen to crash into the mountains.

28: 1986: On 29 January a steel-coloured, globe-shaped
UFO crashed on height 611 on the Izvestkovaya
mountain near the small town of Dalnegorsk. Debris was
recovered and examined.

29. 1987: Near the end of August a rocket-shaped UFO
some 14 meters long crashed near the Vyborg north-west
of Leningrad. Wreckage transported to the Monchegorsk
air base.

30: 1987: In early September another UFO dogfight took
place over the town of Tutaev in the Yaroslavl region of
Russia. The UFO eventually crashed into a bog in the
Darvinskiy reserve and the wreckage was recovered and