What Percent of ATS Members believe that the U.S. has recovered E.T. Craft and Tech? [results]

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I believe most advanced tech is completely man made with the further advances of science in the early 20th century. Most - not all. So I would have to give a weak yes.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Count me in the no catagory.

It makes for great movies though.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
First off - our government is idiotic
Secondly - I think alien craft/technology would be too sophisticated to crash for any reason.

Lastly - if we did recover a craft, it is nothing more than incredibly lucky or perhaps a deal was made and we were given a craft after decades of begging and groveling to the owners/builders of said craft. AND if we do have a craft, it's not WE as in government, it's WE as in secret/black ops military.

Government is incompetent. Presidents get on their knees and beg for information on aliens, and they still don't get access!

P.S. - Don't tell me stories - provide hard evidence if you believe otherwise

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I will say "no" I don't Believe so. Just because I would have to "believe", and I hate doing that. I am interested in finding out the truth though.

I just don't want to believe.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by blockhead
Yes to both. But I think everyone will be surprised when it is revealed from where/whom this technology has actually come from.

Nah, we know where it came from, one of the Roswell is-be's told us so.
You do have a point though, "recovered E.T. Craft and Tech" need not been alien, just not made on Earth, I'll go with that.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Would love to see concrete evidence to proof otherwise, but in the absence of this my head tells me that there's many government secrets but none of them of extraterrestrial origin.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I don't think we got all this tech on our own so yes I think they know way more on UFO's and have played with more then a few.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Yes, I do.

It would be interesting if ATS did one of those official polls on this. It's been a long time since they've done an official poll. I'd like to see one again.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
This poll done by ATS may interest a few, follow the link to see the complete poll

ATS Survey Results: UFOs and Extraterrestrials

The results are in from nearly 20,000 respondents, and while most of the responses aren't too far off from what we all might have expected, there are a few surprises buried in the distribution of opinions. This first survey was a basic "temperature check" on the broad-stroke issue of UFO sightings and off-earth intelligence, along with a handful of the more popular sightings. There will be at least one (and possibly more) follow-up surveys that will dig deeper into the more paranormal and psychological aspects of this topic, as well as encounters and abductions which is all way too deep and complicated for one survey. Stay tuned.

For now, here are the results:

edit on 28/11/2012 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Naw. If anything, i believe they have discovered technology from the past. According to Hitler, using a psychic medium, he discovered technology through Aliens. However, i believe Aliens are demonic manifestations and a disguise used to deceive the nations further.

The Bible speaks of " Jumping " spirits whos spirit is attached to " wheels ". ( I assume inside). Instead of moving forward using acceleration, they " jump " or " skip " forward or backward.
edit on 28-11-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I believe the US Government has been given access to Alien Tech, but I would not say it's 'Recovered'. I think they have been in collaberation with the ET's at a certain point in History and were shown or given Tech. In return we gave them access to Human Beings.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
No to the recovery, but a partial yes to the reverse engineering question. There have been serious advances in propulsion and aviation in trying to duplicate the performance of UFOs. So, even if flying saucers are not real, the study of them has produced advances in science.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Absolutely.

And space travel isn't impossible for humans, we have the technology to do it. Mostly gotten from aliens, but some humans figured it out too. Viktor Schauberger was one such person who, with other scientists, created antigravity propulsion systems during WW II, but there have been quite a few others.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Commonly accepted physics is flawed, but the good news is that there are people who have figured out the real way the universe works. Bad things happened to most of them...

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I`m in the gray area - Ufognostic?

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by CardDown

What I find interesting is how a lot of our tech is recycled 80s tech. Of course, i have been told ( hearsay ) that nearly 50% of our recent technology / inventions (military) is classified.

Actually, i rant about that a lot. How we have crap technology that doesn't really add up. It's like we stopped researching future technology in the 80s and switched all the labs to improving the tech instead of taking steps forward. Oh, and the improvements suck.

Basically, we still live in the 80s. Except everything has gloss and exotic names added.

For example, the most recent improvement for the M1A1 ( 80s design and idea, give or take a few years ). Basically, here is the current name for the current M1s.

M1A2 TUSK II SEP 3

See that? M1A2 brought in some new optics, small little air conditioner and some improved wiring and armor. TUSK brought in reactive armor and few other accessories. TUSK II brings in better armor, better reactive armor, and more protection for the commander and loader, oh and the active protection system. SEP 3 improves wiring, upgrades computers and electronics, upgrades the crew's equipment (audio, helmet, and personal cooling system).

I mean i missed A LOT of accessories the upgrades brings. However, could you possibly beat the M1A2 to death any more? How about we get a M1A3 with actual modern design and equipment? The M1A2 is a 70s-80s design with just now upgraded 90s technology.

( I say however a lot, i need to discover some new transitional words )

---

Air Power is everything. The 21st century jet aircraft ... sucks. I mean the Hornet, from the 80s, performs better than that piece of trash and not to mention we put 400 billion dollars into it. Either we are getting dumber, or we have hit the pinnacle of technology that we can possibly afford.
edit on 28-11-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
No.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Ex_CT2

Maybe they wouldn't be able to reverse engineer it but it might give someone like Galileo an inspiration for flight and helicopters, etc., way ahead of his time!

I am a believer!

edit on 06/02/2011 by grayeagle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Is it possible to give a political correct answer on this one...?

Yes,...and a yes..?...or maybe maybe?

edit on 28/11/2012 by zatara because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join