Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

What Percent of ATS Members believe that the U.S. has recovered E.T. Craft and Tech? [results]

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Yes to both. But I think everyone will be surprised when it is revealed from where/whom this technology has actually come from.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
A big yes, and SETI is just a cover for the sheeple.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
YES, of course they have....
Old News though.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
100% inspite of human stupidity we were able to recover a craft/ bodies . considering that aliens planted & cultivated us ,i suppose they would let their little sience project have fire & space crafts to reverse engineer for laughs lol
edit on 28-11-2012 by blackz28 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
trying in this present day, to reverse-engineer an alien spacecraft, might be more difficult than the roman empire trying to reverse engineer a B-2 stealth bomber....they would know it was made with various types of metal, ones that are pliable like copper, others harder than iron, there would be a smell similar to their oil burning lamps, some type crystal structures, tubes, strings, and surfaces that are similar to gum that comes from rubber tress....but they wouldn't have a clue where to start, or what to start on.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

This is the first and only ET story I may believe, just because it's coming from you.

As I've got to know your posts and opinions on ATS, you seem to be down-to-earth and have some integrity.

That's wild!

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lobbyist1
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Its probably 90%... But if the 90% really cared to understand how impossible space travel truly is,all 90% would ignore the alien phenomena all together.

Impossible? For humans at this point in our evolution, yes. For species that are nearly as old as the universe? Not quite so impossible.

For some reason the 90% only care about point (a) and point (b) ,not what’s in between ;which is distance . Distance that is massively vast and extremely toxic to all living things.
To most carbon-based living things, perhaps. But, we have beings on our own planet that can withstand exposure to the vacuum of space and/or live without elements we consider "essential to life":
1) Tardigrades, TARDIS
2) Methane Ice Worms
3) Loricifera
4) Giant Tube Worms
5) Iron Eaters

So, if we can have these on our tiny planet, it is definitely possible bigger and more advanced versions are out there in the universe.

Also, do not discount inter-dimensional travel. This may be the answer to all of your questions.

But, who really knows? Point is, if we keep open minds, we won't be afraid when something new and unexpected shows its face.

edit on 11/28/12 by ottobot because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I'm a big yes on both. Where I get stuck is "did they put us here" or "did they help us to get where we are today."

Man, this just...makes my brain go crazy. It's hard to talk about something you've never seen or experienced before, yet, you have a compelling feeling that it exists....kinda like God I suppose. Maybe I have experienced God and just didn't know it.

Ahhh see what this subject does to me...

Lima-1, out.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
My case is I have seen to many documentaries, watched too many videos, and seen too many pictures. And read the news not just in the USA but all over the world. The evidence that we are not alone and the evidence against the government is more than enough to convict the government in a court of law of deceiving the public. But they also are the law thus therefore are above the law. I put my vote for the U.S. has recovered E.T. Craft and Tech.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Yes and I believe Colonel Philip J. Corso story and recommend his book entitled "The Day After Roswell"! According to Col Corso this is where we received Fiber optics, Image intensifiers, which ultimately became "night vision", Integrated circuits, Microminiaturization of logic, Portable atomic generators (ion propulsion drive), Third brain guidance systems (EBE headbands), Electromagnetic propulsion systems only to name a few..... I find it amazing when I went into the US Army in 1970 there was no reason to lock the house at most we had besides personal effects was TVs and stereos! Look what is in the house today!!!!!! How did we get so clever in such a short time? I remember when transistor radios came out and by 1972 I had a lovely portable AM, FM, LW and Cassette deck all in one that took D Cell Batteries! Now everyone has SmartPhones and Smart Pads etc....

So the short answer is Yes thanks for asking...

BTW Highly recommend Philips books and suggest you search out on the Internet for Colonel Philip J. Corso radio interviews and of course there are a view videos. I have listen to his son and boy is he smart and feel that he has a target on his back! He does not talk much these days in public but again there are a couple of videos out there if you can find them.... If you want any titles please feel free in U2Uing me. Star n Flag OP great question cannot wait to see what our members have to say!

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I think the Aliens would retrieve any downed ships with extreme prejudice.

We have navy seals.

They have... ??? face huggers??? Predator??? Something nasty at any rate.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I am usually on the fence so to speak on this subject..

But I'll say yes, because to me it seems more than likely the U.S. gov has recovered some ET tech.

Now to say we are being visited regularly by ETs seems unlikely to me,

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Yes.

Absolutely.

It's just so obvious to me----like so many other things that are hidden from us (ancient history, assasinations, etc)

I can't believe you aren't getting 100 percent yes!

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I am also going with a definite YES. But of course that's most of people gonna say.

Also it's easier to believe, it's our government in UFO's then ET's.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Heh, I guess that's the kind of reply I should've expected
This quote of yours is the reason I ask: "I've heard a much more interesting Army Story about post-WW2 tech during a government job interview - you can tell an Army Story because they start off "this ain't no s--t" instead of "once upon a time" - if that one was true, then Corso's book is a nice addition to the coverup. Or both stories could be fabrication, I suppose." (emphasis is mine, but you already knew that)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
No, I do not believe the US has either Recovered Alien craft, or recovered Alien Tech.

They may have some pretty advanced technology, and there is a possibility Aliens have visited Earth, but I do not think the US possesses any of it.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Really?

I believe the Roswell story. Therefore YES, I believe they have.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Panic2k11
reply to post by rival

Based on the improbability of there being a technology capable of interstellar travel

You are being anthropocentric in that view. Not only making assumption regarding their technological capabilities but about their origin/source. Speculations are ok if they do not lead to assumptions but to theories, as soon as you start to make assumptions you are limiting yourself without factual data, that inevitably leads not only to error but disaster.

The guy asked a question, I answered and gave a reason...There rest of this is off topic but
interesting.

I/we have to anthropomorphize alien life. It's all we know. SETI searches for radio transmissions ala
human communication tech. Astronomers look for planets with liquid water in search for places
habitable by life as we know it. Truth is, we know very little and life may exist in many forms that
we have not conceived of.

But to go the human-ego-centric route, as far as aliens go we are probably going to be dealing
with life similar to our own; bipedal, binocular, eyes in front, opposable digits and at least two arms
or legs.

All of that stuff would be needed for a species to arrive as we did at the top of the food chain. And
that needs to occur before a species can relax enough to begin developing mechanical technology.
I'm in good company when I make that assumption, but that doesn't make it correct and I know that.
In fact, I'm more on your side and believe that assuming aliens would take any form based on
what we know is probably naive...point is though, we have to begin to speculate somewhere,
and anthropomorphizing alien life is a good starting point for conjecture and hypothesis.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Don't believe the Us has recovered et craft or tech

So count me as a naysayer

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

I do. The fact that one of the leading military officers (Corso) who by the way, was responsible for all the nuclear weapons in Europe during the 60-70's, said we got fiber optics, Kevlar, micro chips, to name three from aliens, I believe him.
edit on 28-11-2012 by wrkn4livn because: Added Corso's name

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join