It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John McCain Supports Patriot Missiles in Turkey Aimed at Syria

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
As the Four War Hawks and the Gang of Four at the senate drill Obama's Envoy Ambassador Rice over Benghazi it seems apparently that the ordeal in Benghazi hasn't Taught him anything.

Now Senator John McCain has endorsed setting up Patriot missile batteries to enforce a no-fly zone in Syria, which the Republican believes will be critical to quell the violence.

Yes i am sure it will nutjob, i guess Senator John McCain has forgttan Libya is still an unstable country, a country that had its elections with just a 20% turn out which the
majority of the votes came from Benghazi and parts of eastern Libya held by the Libyan Rebels.

McCain Supports Patriot Missiles in Turkey Aimed at Syria

Quelling aerial attacks is critical for peace, Arizona senator says

Arizona Sen. John McCain has endorsed setting up Patriot missile batteries to enforce a no-fly zone in Syria, which the Republican believes will be critical to quell the violence that has raged in the war-torn country for more than 20 months.

Syrian rebels have called on NATO to establish and enforce a no-fly zone, a tactic that helped opposition fighters in Libya. Some countries worry this could drag them into the Syrian conflict, but McCain says this can be accomplished without "boots on the ground."

Which Syrian Rebels McCain Hawk? i guess he doesn't read that the Majority of those Rebels arent even Syrian.

"Everyone I talk to in Turkey cries out for American leadership," McCain said when the moderator, Robert Kagan of the Brookings Institution, asked if Turkey was ready for this responsibility. "It is missing now."

Which people that you had talked with John McCain? care to tell to the American on which people on the ground are you referring to? i doubt that the war hawk will though.

The senator spoke at the forum with French philosopher and author Bernard-Henri Levy, who said the political outcome in Syria is certain.

Bernard-Henri Levy? the same Zionist philosopher who was responsible for starting the war in Libya? i have to ask what does a Zionist like Bernard get in return for attacking and assisting Jihadists in neutral countries like Libya, Syria? a greater Israel maybe?

As the two war hawks and Jihadist supporters of Bernard and John McCain talked about endorsing and repeating another Libya.

The Mainstream news outlets are starting as if its already a done deal.

High stakes as Syrian opposition tries to form government

Syria's new opposition coalition will hold its first full meeting on Wednesday to discuss forming a transitional government crucial to win effective Arab and Western support for the revolt against President Bashar al-Assad.

"The objective is to name the prime minister for a transitional government, or at least have a list of candidates ahead of the Friends of Syria meeting," said Suhair al-Atassi, one of the coalition's two vice-presidents.

Yet at the same it mentions Islamists.

"We have ideological differences with the coalition, but it will achieve its mission if it brings us outside military help," said Abu Nidal Mustafa, from Ansar al-Islam, an Islamist rebel unit in Damascus.

Thats right so according to reuters and our MSM all Jihadsts are now rebel units.

High stakes as Syrian opposition tries to form government

Seems like John McCain and his friends are desperate enough of getting another Islamist government into power in the middle east.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
John McJackass supports Patriot Missles aimed at whatever his senile anger management mood dictates.

Imagine how many wars we would be in if he won the presidency in 2008.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by solarstorm

If he was the president i am quite sure he would have made the Video Game world of Metro 2033 into a reality turning Moscow into a Nuclear Fry Grave yard. And with the Russians replying back.

Thank God his not the president whatever the elections are fake or not. I have never seen a senator with such hatred for the Serbs or Russia has with the likes of John McCain.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Turkey is a NATO member. They have been hit from inside Syria. They requested the Patriot missile system. It would be an injustice to deny an ally reasonable military aid. A no-fly zone is different.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Im convinced that people like McCain and Cheney actually hate themselves and they enjoy it.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04

Turkey is a NATO member. They have been hit from inside Syria. They requested the Patriot missile system. It would be an injustice to deny an ally reasonable military aid. A no-fly zone is different.

Turkey is a NATO member. They have been hit from inside Syria

Not by the Syrian Arab Army which is the current Syrian Army fighting the Free Syrian Army, i firmly believe that that recent attacks on the Turkey border were caused by the Free Syrian Army.

Sounds like there little false flag worked.

It would be an injustice to deny an ally reasonable military aid

The same all that is arming and aiding the Jihadists inside Syria along with killing the Kurds in the process.

A no-fly zone is different.

I heard that one before to.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Hes an old timer P.O.W., Ofcourse he would want to point missiles at syria, or anyone he deemed an enemy.

If I went through want he did I would be a cranky old timer bend on war aswell.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
McCain supports what he's told to support. They sent us back a defective Manchurian Candidate. Then again maybe he's the perfect Manchurian Candidate after all. Ouch.

edit on 28-11-2012 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04

Turkey is a NATO member. They have been hit from inside Syria

Not by the Syrian Arab Army which is the current Syrian Army fighting the Free Syrian Army, i firmly believe that that recent attacks on the Turkey border were caused by the Free Syrian Army.

Sounds like there little false flag worked.

It would be an injustice to deny an ally reasonable military aid

The same all that is arming and aiding the Jihadists inside Syria along with killing the Kurds in the process.

A no-fly zone is different.

I heard that one before to.

Why does it matter who fired on Turkey? They are being fired on and need a system to defend themselves, end of story. I am glad you heard that before, not sure what that has to do with my reply, which you never actually addressed. A NATO member is requesting aid after being fired on. You are suggesting they should be denied with no reason why an ally should not be granted reasonable aid.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by strafgod

First thing first... Syria has no motive to fight turkey. The rebels have a strong motive to make turkey think this however, and at the same time turkey has strong motives to believe any attack on them is from the official syrian army.

You guys do realize patriot missiles are NOT pointed at any country right?

I am assuming you guys would support Assad over the rebels (alqueda, mercs and pissed off syrians) ??

Besides this would not even cover the worst areas...

An anti air defense guarding northern Syria...

There are patriot missiles all over the dang place... That was one of the only jobs available to me when I entered the Army. 14E...

I cannot support Assad or the rebels myself. Syria is not new to the killing game. I have friends that escaped Syria when I was little... Some of the rebels are fighting against a government they cannot live with. Meanwhile the war in Syria is largely manufactured..

I'm ok with air defenses going up.

Actually I wouldn't mind advanced American air defenses in every country...

edit on 11/28/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
John McCain is almost as annoying as Bob Dole but w/o talking in third person. He should be more worried about fixing the problems with America rather than some BS in the ME.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Komonazmuk
John McCain is almost as annoying as Bob Dole but w/o talking in third person. He should be more worried about fixing the problems with America rather than some BS in the ME.

not many like mccain... He's like some crazy little poor puppy that was left in a cage too long and now he wants to bite everything... I couldn't believe he was running against Obama... If I still had hope (didn't) that the elections were not rigged I would have lost it then...

Problem is...

He's not the only one hungry for blood...

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
its pretty tiring hearing u.s. senators using the excuse to "protect" civilians to wage war against arabs and muslims.

why don't they focus on the disaster that is the u.s. economy and the 1 million problems america is facing.

how about doing what you were elected to do, make sure americans don't suffer.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

Funny how there's quite a few politicians that cry wolf, and when it comes to game time they don't GAF about fixing America it's all about WAR-profitting. Just another BS story to sell to the masses while they keep us fooled. While they live like kings, we get to enjoy our squalor and fear they create for us.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Now I've read almost everything. People coming unglued over a Patriot missiles system. Even the Title is misleading

"Patriot Missiles in Turkey Aimed at Syria"

That's like saying

"Kevlar vest on Policemen Aimed at Gunman"

People do realize it's a defensive missile system right?

Right????

Maybe not

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Yes but for not Mortar Shells.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   

That's what I have been trying to say. It's a defensive system. Who cares who is firing, they are being fired on, they should be protected. It's impossible to talk to some people here.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   

I support strapping McCain to a Patriot Missile and aiming it into space.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad
reply to post by strafgod

First thing first... Syria has no motive to fight turkey. The rebels have a strong motive to make turkey think this however, and at the same time turkey has strong motives to believe any attack on them is from the official syrian army.

You guys do realize patriot missiles are NOT pointed at any country right?

I am assuming you guys would support Assad over the rebels (alqueda, mercs and pissed off syrians) ??

Besides this would not even cover the worst areas...

An anti air defense guarding northern Syria...

There are patriot missiles all over the dang place... That was one of the only jobs available to me when I entered the Army. 14E...

I cannot support Assad or the rebels myself. Syria is not new to the killing game. I have friends that escaped Syria when I was little... Some of the rebels are fighting against a government they cannot live with. Meanwhile the war in Syria is largely manufactured..

I'm ok with air defenses going up.

Actually I wouldn't mind advanced American air defenses in every country...

Seems like some people haven't learned anything from Libya, no matter i am sure Syria will if it will, but then again the media our MSM will tell us to support the Iranian opposition the MEK the recent Iranian terrorists that were taken off the terror list this year.

I am assuming you guys would support Assad over the rebels (alqueda, mercs and pissed off syrians) ?

According to the media the Free Syrian Army are just mainly.

1.pissed off syrians
2.Farmers and Angry Workers
3.Activists with Arms.

I am sorry as wih Libya i wont be fooled that easily. Maybe you could explain why are there Libyans, Albanians jumping into Syria along side with the FSA? including fighters from chechnya which i had seen them in recent videos.

Some of the rebels are fighting against a government they cannot live with

And yes i am sue these same rebels are fighting against a government they cant live with they would live and would be just happy to be puppets with either Britain or France as the FSA flag is a France mandate to start with.

And i am sure they wouldn't mind the Muslim Brotherhood either cause they are the ones supporting and arming the FSA with funds.

An anti air defense guarding northern Syrian Turkey Border...

There i fixed it for you. No of course not the patriot missiles are NOT pointed at any country unless your the one flying the jet fighter been pointed with its lasers and radar. As a locked on marked target.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Yes but for not Mortar Shells.

Or for gunfire. Or thrown rocks.

Okay, this thread is going down to silliness. I'm leaving this. A NATO-member has all rights to call any other member to help them protect themselves. There is nothing wrong with that. Germany was asked to send some PATRIOTS, too. I think they will be sent in the next days/weeks.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join