Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

i have a project for any willing atsers

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I watched this on a thread earlier, and it bothered me, the body language between the two on screen seemed odd to me, it seemed odd enough for me to look into it further.

i started looking up the other guys name and found he was a 7th day Adventist. never heard of them so i started looking into that. i found this.

recorded church sermons

i question if this is the same guy as on the video(needs further research) if it is him ,this guy has recorded sermons on a 7th day Adventist website which to me affiliates him with the church, but then i saw this

church denies affiliation

so i decided to look into the church itself and wiki it.

wiki

as i did, this came up also in the search results

cult

and i also found this when i looked into cristopher hudson more

cris hudson

i personally dont want to spend anymore time on this right now, but i think this all deserves to be looked into more if any body is interested. i pass on these resources to you ats, do what you will.

i personally think that angus is trying to get off the show before it ends so he can go look for other work, and he is using 7th day Adventist as a way out, i think it may go deeper, maybe he was put up to this by the producers to gain media attention for the show again after charlie sheen's departure. either way the 7th day Adventist get plublicty as well, how much you want to bet there will be more 7da parishioners after this publicity. stunt

edit on 27-11-2012 by DocHolidaze because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I really don't care what he practices. The message concerning TV is a positive one. He isn't pushing his opinion or views, he is simply telling people to wake up to themselves in a nice way.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I saw that and thought they seemed weird too. There is something odd about this clip.

Yeah, the way they were glancing at each other was strange to me. Glad I'm not the only one lol.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Calling the media industry out for what it is was priceless. I saw it earlier tonight on TV and had a good laugh.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by DocHolidaze

Dear DocHolidaze,

i personally think that angus is trying to get off the show before it ends so he can go look for other work, and he is using 7th day Adventist as a way out, i think it may go deeper, maybe he was put up to this by the producers to gain media attention for the show again after charlie sheen's departure. either way the 7th day Adventist get plublicty as well, how much you want to bet there will be more 7da parishioners after this publicity. stunt

You really believe he is doing this so he can look for other work? Yeah, they be running to find him in Hollywood, lol. You accuse this kid of everything except actually believing what he does. As for him winning converts, not likely. The 7th Day Adventists are not converting many christians to there way of thinking. He started the show as a kid and developed his beliefs overtime, we might both disagree with his beliefs; but, why question his sincerity when he will not gain by it. By not doing the last two shows of his contract he loses $700,000 for a couple of days work and no new gig. Why do you think there must a good materialistic reason for his doing what he is?

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by AQuestion

why question his sincerity

like i said, in the initial video there body language seemed odd to me, i didnt disagree with his belifs, i just questioned what seemed odd to me and thought it deserved for looking into, and found contradicting info and odd info.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Dear DocHolidaze,

I disagree with his beliefs. 7th Day Adventists believe things I don't; but, that was not what I asked. I asked if you disagreed with his sincerity, that he actually believed these things.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   

They're under the influence. We know our own kind when we see them

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

we might both disagree with his beliefs

i dont disagree with his beliefs as u indicated with your post. his beliefs are a non issue to me.

i do question his sincerity because of the odd body language i observed during the initial video. and after digging deeper there is contradicting info and controversy surrounding the players involved

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by zonetripper2065

ha! its not out of the realm of possibility. although i didnt see a red flag that would indicate U.T.I. but you never know.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
From what I sense and intuit from this video, is that Angus is open and "embracing" towards the other fellow, who seems closed and "un-open." If that makes any sense. The bald fellow is hiding something or has less than honorable intentions toward whatever mission he's trying to embark on.

There is some "brain-washing" going on here. From Angus' sudden 360 degree turn with advocating NOT to watch the show he works for. Which is a mistake. How can we know if the media is benign or malignant if we do not KNOW both? The same technique works for good and evil.

14 But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.

Hebrews 5:14

I'd say this guy is being led down the garden path with a group of people of a certain religion who have an agenda, if only it is to obtain Angus in their roster of members and send some kind of message as a "trial-balloon," to further that same agenda? Seems logical from what i see in the video.

Sad to see that Angus actually "BELIEVES" everything he's advocating, and is advising people to blind themselves to an "aspect" of a perceived evil in the media.

It's sad to see that this act might relegate this young man to obscurity and deny him income in the possible near-future by practicing a particular belief, but this is his own free-will, but I'd hate to know he had been "pushed" toward a certain agenda; and that is not free-will.

As surely as God works in mysterious and sublime ways, perhaps it should play-out as it is. There's a lesson in this for ALL of us.

Peace!

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
When I first saw the clip it had no sound with it, and I honestly thought it was him coming out of the closet with his partner.

Then I heard that within a few months he's been completely smitten by this religion and has now decided to publicly bight the hand that has comfortably fed him, more recently to the tune of $350,000 recently an episode, for over 9 years.

This form of brainwashing I find extremely dangerous... it's how extremists find people to do their work.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   

I watched this on a thread earlier, and it bothered me, the body language between the two on screen seemed odd to me, it seemed odd enough for me to look into it further.

But there is barely any body language to be looked at Doc. The guy on the left (our right) crossed his arms once signaling he was unapproachable but what is the rest you see if I may ask ? And if you don't want to spend time on this why did you post ?
edit on 28-11-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I sense DANGER here with two opposite paths. One path ends in tragedy. This young man is undergoing a "schizm" created by two opposing ideologies and is being driven to reconcile them both by ruling one or the other out.

Publicly exposing any allegedly "evil" media in this way, invites "variables" in this "Cognitive Dissonance," which could be very dangerous and destructive to one so young. And so polarized toward one side, now the opposite.

Send this fellow some light and love, ask for protection for his sake, he's in danger.

PEACE!

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I sense the same thing you do Randy....

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I'm still in shock people actually watch the show.

With or without Sheen it was total suck.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
He's saying to not watch TV. I Star and flag such talk. I don't care if Grey aliens, Jesus or his own higher self that come to that conclusion, it's not wrong. The Distraction is the non-morality on TV. Read, not watch your education.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

But there is barely any body language to be looked at Doc. The guy on the left (our right) crossed his arms once signaling he was unapproachable but what is the rest you see if I may ask ? And if you don't want to spend time on this why did you post ?
edit on 28-11-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

subtle movements and interactions indicated that there is more to the story, its not any one single action or movment like you see in the t.v. shows. it everything, i call it a a b.s. meter and ive always had a good one, the only thing that falters my b.s. meter is a pretty face and a nice pair of....ears
(im working on that though). these two had neither and i defintly sensed b.s. between the two. and like i said i think it deserves to be looked into further i just dont want to do it. plain and simple, that is why i offered it to the people of ats

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by DocHolidaze

we might both disagree with his beliefs

i dont disagree with his beliefs as u indicated with your post. his beliefs are a non issue to me.

i do question his sincerity because of the odd body language i observed during the initial video. and after digging deeper there is contradicting info and controversy surrounding the players involved

Dear DocHolidaze,

You agree with the beliefs of 7th Day Adventists but think he doesn't really agree with your beliefs. He is in it just for the money? Are we getting closer?

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Well, to start with, I absolutely hate two-and-a-half men. It is a totally sick show that treats women in a terrible manner. It makes total sense that the poor kid, who has been acting on the show since he was 10, had to go seek spiritual guidance.
edit on 28-11-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join