It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why is the world ignoring the Congolese war?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by phyllida

If we are talking about final posts here, I'd like to finish with this. Just because you believe in something, doesn't mean it is true.

In terms of your anecdote, there is an even funnier meaning hidden between the lines. A group of dark skinned people congregate, and it is automatically assumed that they are malicious. I hope you noticed that yourself.

I was not educated in England I was educated in Rhodesia.

Zimbabwe, a state colonised by white people. It makes even more sense that the state would have interests in perpetrating ignorant education and ignoring the facts and realities.

I am not about to defend my ex country and its policies

I hope the real reason you are not going to defend your ex-countries policies is because they are indefensible

Racist against the men of African?

No. In any case if you are racist is it is proven by the fact that you deny that advanced African civilizations and a vibrant culture existed before colonialism. Instead, you essentially claim it was a continent filled with savages that needed the white man's rule.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
The UN is there

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spike Spiegle

why is the world ignoring the Congolese war?

Hi Spike. Speculatio; maybe this has something to do with the TPTB literally owning the MSM? We the people need beer, pizza and X-factor, while turning to our kablah/God: Television. Not reports on Silent warfare, Fukushima aftermaths, free energy and corrupt authoratha. Shush now, dont ask those MIB-invoking questions. ;-)

new topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join