It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why is the world ignoring the Congolese war?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
For somer reason, when I heard rebels were taking over the Congo, cheney and halliburton came to mind.

The Un and co arent sure who's backing, arming and funding this group.

Congo's ripe for the 'corporate picking' and i think Halliburton have a hand in it.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by NotAnAspie

Canada is the second largest country in the world by land mass. After Russia of course.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Agreed.

China is by far the most active in Africa, though not for the betterment of the locals....

I suppose you already know about the huge ghost city's they're building at the moment.

Weird, no?

SS

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Yeah, I thought that sounded weird.

When you say nation you sound like you are still essentially talking about the population because nation refers to the people within a country in most context.

I'm just saying, it's sounds wrong but you probably already knew that.
edit on 27-11-2012 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spike Spiegle
I suppose you already know about the huge ghost city's they're building at the moment.

Interesting color coating by section. Looks sort of Orwellian if you ask me.

[Hello Comrade, You're assigned to the red sector]

Also
I doubt they'll let the Africans that are in need move there.
edit on 27-11-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Well said.

And no, they're not letting anyone move in....

There are hundreds of these ghost city's being built on the continent.

The Chinese say it will eventually be for workers they send over for mining and such....

To date though, they remain empty

SS

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Spike Spiegle

Why is it always america's problem? why should we americans always deal with the world's despots? My country has been at war with some country or group of people since I became an adult. I'm tired of it. They can deal with their own crap, my country has problems too you know. If we continue to be the world police, eventually we're going to implode like Zimbabwe and be paying thousands of dollars for a loaf of bread.

Leave us out of it, so we can rebuild our own country's economy and infrastructure.

Thanks

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by optimus primal

I never said it was America's problem and if you read an earlier post of mine I also said Canada should step up.

Don't you think your country's resources could be better spent, I do.

I like America, I like Earth and I don't like seeing a people systematically wiped out, Lady Liberty has power and I think that power could be put to good use...

SS
edit on 123030p://am3026 by Spike Spiegle because: said

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Yes I think my country's resources could be better spent. On it's own people.
We've been policing the world for quite some time now. You know what we get for it? Recriminations and a failing economy. Yay for justice!

You know why most americans just don't give a hoot about other country's problems? War weariness. We're just sick of it all. Taking out saddam and rebuilding iraq, you know what we get for that? 16 trillion dollar debt and failing infrastructure.

Feeling warm and fuzzy because we freed some people doesn't feed our homeless or fix our own roads. We don't have the money for it because we spend it all bombing despots.

China needs some good press, let them do it.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   

I believe Obama sent some marines there trying to get that one guy - can't remember his name - all the Hollywood idiots got in on it and made a "commercial" about it.

I also believe that the western world has been trying to kill off Africans forever - be it AIDS, vaccines, CIA led unrest (which it probably is now), and they can't seem to make any headway.

I think they're going to let the CHinese take a crack at it.

And I think the UN is the biggest supporter of these genocides - especially Kofi Annan.

It's a big, ugly world.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   

But....

Your economy was set to fail long before 2001....

Some might say it was set to fail in 1913, your economy is going to implode regardless of who you invade and how much you spend.

There is no mathematical solution to your debt, it's going to keep rising exponentially until you get rid of the Fed and the Fiat money system.

You know this, right?

That's not only America though, that's all nations....

SS

edit on 113030p://pm3056 by Spike Spiegle because: right

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   

The Globalist Agenda 21 is a world wide directive for uniform population control . A massive population reduction is being planned by the Globalist Elite . Have you ever wondered why they would be racing to get a more deadly Bird Flu like the Dutch scientist did ? Bragging that they made it more transmissible because they beat out their competition . My question is why would they genetically engineer a more deadly pandemic style virus ?The second question is who paid for it ? It must have cost Hundreds of Millions .
A good subject to research is Eugenics Quotes especially by Margaret Sanger . There are others like Kissinger and other Bilderbergers from other countries . This is not a single country doing this . It is the Globalist who seek to reduce undesirable populations . Especially if they occupy a land with extensive resources . Those impoverished people would be fighting with machetes if someone had not given them very expensive guns .They couldn't buy the bullets . So the war is being promoted by money .
Next will be us !

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   

And smiting the despots of the world with the fist of democracy is going to help how? It's not cheap to spread freedom via war. The last thing we need is more war.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Better than invading and occupying country's for decades at a time...

Yes I think it would be much better, we often hear the words " a just war "

Well I think this could be a very rare example of a just war.

SS

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by NotAnAspie

Congo has a huge population of over 72 million, to put that in perspective my own country Canada the 2nd largest nation on earth after Russia, has but 30 million.

Notice the 30 million I put at the end of my phrase and how it puts things into context, now notice how you failed to add that in your quote.

SS

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

That is a dark way of looking at things.

That being said, you could very well be right, I've heard about agenda 21, yes.

Though I'm not sure where I stand when it comes to such things...

SS
edit on 123030p://am3043 by Spike Spiegle because: I

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

I wish everybody would read and understand Agenda 21 and how it IS the explanation for almost everything our gov't's and the UN is doing to all of us, all over the world.

Even on ATS it falls on deaf ears.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
You guys wanna help the people in the DRC? Simple. Stop buying cell phones, laptops and other gadgets.

How much do you guys care now? Not much I bet. Don't worry, a class full of college students that I presented a report on this too didn't care much anymore when their precious electronics were brought into the equation. Out of sight, out of mind.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join