It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge Fiedler (The "Raw Milk" Judge in Wisconsin) Quits to Work For Monsanto Law Firm

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
This falls under the United Nations Agenda 21.

The sustainable living manual as adopted by the US. The actual manual looks warm and fuzzy, until you start to see how every area of our lives are more and more regulated, by all the Govt agencies working together to create the vision of Agenda 21.

ICLEI International Council for Local Enviornmental Initiatives, is land grabbing all over the US. Eminant Domain style. The Govt owns huge amounts of land, almost 1/2 of Califonia and they are grabbing more.

The future map as outlined by Agenda 21 shows that the national forests will be completly off limits to us, with a boundry area where we will have limited access. We will be moved into small communities and our homes will be sustainable because they will be small apartments.

Im not good with linking, but google search Agenda 21. It is effecting all areas of our lives.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
This is what complacancy has done to most of the world. As long as they have super bowls and dancing with the stars washed down with soda's and gmo's the sheep will embrace their evil shepards.

Why would they not be this corrupt they have really done a good job of totaly usurping pretty much the whole system of modern society and the masses seem to not mind. I hear average joes actually defending and making excuses for these evil people and agruing points that make little to no sense just because they heard it on the tv.

We should have better tools as common people to not allow such blatant corruption because voting does not seem to work these days.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
*edit: completely off topic. sorry.
edit on 29-11-2012 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Golf66

Good for you, Golf!

What really, really bothers me about the whole issue: your customers know the risks of drinking raw milk. I don't think anyone disagrees that there is a possibility of getting ill from it. But it is their choice to go ahead and drink it anyway (this is hypothetical, of course, since they are only purchasing it to feed to young farm animals
).

That is what the government doesn't want us to have: choice. When consumers begin to choose winners and losers, they suddenly have all the power in their hands. If they have the power to decide whether a business succeeds or fails, just think what they'll do with a government.

/TOA

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Old American
reply to post by Golf66

Good for you, Golf!

What really, really bothers me about the whole issue: your customers know the risks of drinking raw milk. I don't think anyone disagrees that there is a possibility of getting ill from it. But it is their choice to go ahead and drink it anyway (this is hypothetical, of course, since they are only purchasing it to feed to young farm animals
).

That is what the government doesn't want us to have: choice. When consumers begin to choose winners and losers, they suddenly have all the power in their hands. If they have the power to decide whether a business succeeds or fails, just think what they'll do with a government.

/TOA

And yet we can buy cigarettes which ARE dangerous!

Its obviously not about our safety.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join