It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 8 Spiritual 'Types': Which Are You?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by TheJourney

Ummm.....A, B, C, D, E and H.....Not a follower and not, "not interested"...
YouSir

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by LizardSlicks
Did you come up with this groundbreaking system yourself to guide us spiritually? And felt confident enough in its composition to post?

The akward unfitting titles that stray from the theme you constructed in what I can only conclude was an attempt subconcious or not to freshen up old, unimaginative generalizations as your own.

Your categorizations of these "fundamental impulses" are shallow. A childishly founded theory from the hip wave of new-age spiritually guided pseudo physciatrists.

To the people who have blindly and eagerly responded with your "type", I hope your newfound realization of who you are and why guides you to the far beyond. Thanks for your hand in promoting ignorance.

If you're going to post something for the purpose of helping others find some sort of enlightenment, you should put in a bit more effort so that the result isn't so half baked. It should be better thought out and closer to some sort of completed state, otherwise you'll only get replies from people who aren't using most of their brain. That's not going to enlighten anyone. Have fun sharing with each other guys. Most of the replies seem to be of the lighthearted nature of a horoscope reading. Stop entertaining such frivilolity unless you want to stay dim.

I'm not trying to be rude, and i'm not trying to tear anyone down, but something put forth to offer guidance or clarity or enlightenment ought to be a little more thought out and complete. When people give creedance to these sorts of things it does nothing but promote ignorance.

This was meant to be a 'fun' post...but apparently threads are only to be made if they present Full systems of enlightenment. Now i know. You are so wise. Thank you. Lets get all threads that are not full systems of enlightenment thrown out!

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Then it is in the wrong section and should be in the general chit chat or somewhere else meaningless.

I am only wiser than those who don't take the site as seriously as they should. This is not a place to playfully promote ignorance. There are sites much more suited for that where your ideas may be better received.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by LizardSlicks

Then it is in the wrong section and should be in the general chit chat or somewhere else meaningless.

I am only wiser than those who don't take the site as seriously as they should. This is not a place to playfully promote ignorance. There are sites much more suited for that where your ideas may be better received.

Orrrr how bout you just stop responding to my thread? Damn dude you went off on a big rant cuz someones thread online wasnt serious enough for u...u might wanna learn to chill out...this thread has been received fine, and u know nothing about my ideas,
edit on 29-11-2012 by TheJourney because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Your thread was "well received" until I pointed out its uselessness. And now you may have it back all for yourself and those who find your concepts intriguing. I believe when you get to where you're going you will find your OP as directionless, depthless, and half baked as I did. If not, all the same and good luck on the journey.

link   
C D & F

link   
duplicate post
edit on 29-11-2012 by smilesmcgee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
All the chains that you thought bound you are illusory, which I copied from page 1 of this thread.

Illusion is considered a false perception by the psychiatrists, isn't it? So chains holding us down being an illustion should then be considered a false perception.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I : None of the above. Believes everything past the 3rd dimension in this 10+ dimensional multi-verse is totally unfathomable to our silly little animal minds we currently have. Doesn't understand why people try.

I refuse to cram myself into a predetermined mold, or pick one from a list.

lol, and I call myself PassiveObserver.

I saw your edit, and after that I would lean more towards H. I am a bit of a self-hater, but definitely find joy in helping/giving/teaching.
edit on 29-11-2012 by PassiveObserver because: for editing's sake.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Ecstatic Liberation, this is simply were we are all going, be it soon or later on down the line.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Reply to post by TheJourney

A if I had to pick one, with a healthy side dish of G and H. Great, thought provoking post! ~ann

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Reply to post by TheJourney

You stay curious about others and positive. Don't let the "I'm wise enough to judge for all, especially all ATS" folks get to you!
It's great to see non-chicken little posts like this sometimes. Be well, Ann

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I think I am all of those at once, but somehow closer to H.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I see myself in D, G and H

I would want to lead a movement of truth, but also follow the movement and the people. Also help the movement to be a movement and not an illusion of movement.

That's who I would WANT to be, doesn't mean I am. (Just had to make that clear to myself.
)

Peace and love

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I'm A , E and H, but I felt as though there should be more types. Not that I know what they would be

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I refuse to be pigeon holed.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

I don't know if I am reading this wrong or what, but none of these match me closely enough to pick a specific one. A and H make the most sense, because those two things are what occupy my mind most of any given day.

I'm a stickler for facts and will bring them up, especially when people are gloating while using conjecture and half-truths... But, that's not my main focus in life. Likewise, I lead when I need to, but only if I feel an urge to. I follow when I need to get something done, but only after careful consideration and preparation to lead when/if a crisis arises. Mostly, I just go through life taking opportunities and trying to make the most of the time I have. Everything exists because it's supposed to, yet I still contemplate it because I enjoy contemplating and imagining possibilities. I guess when it comes down to it, all I know is that I'm really just everything and nothing.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ottobot

Indeed, I may be three of the choices one day, then the next day I can be all eight.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by InTheLight

Yes, I think we can agree that we all have 'spirit' of some kind, and that different aspects are more visible in some. But, whether or not one's spirit can be defined is another matter altogether.

I think that our souls lead us where we need to go when it is necessary. Though we may not understand the means, there is a reason intuition is sometimes overwhelmingly strong. Those "gut" feelings are there to lead us toward the truth; toward those things we are supposed to be doing or learning. It is our social intelligence that causes confusion and suffering when it tries to push us in alternate directions.

edit on 12/2/12 by ottobot because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ottobot

Yes, well said, and those gut feelings do lead me to the truth...my truth.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join