It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

History of the Jesuits and "oath" of the K of C

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Well I was doing some Religious research today and I borrowed a friends DVD ( The History of the Jesuits ) that was produced back in the late 1980's. It was discussing how the Catholic church was taken over by dark forces. I found something they said about the Knights of Columbus so disturbing I had to research it for myself.

This is very dark and evil indeed, and it is part of the 1913 congressional record. Here is a link: arcticbeacon.com...

This is an excerpt of the "Oath" :

"I do further promise and declare that I will, when opportunity presents, make and wage relentless war,
secretly and openly against all heretics, Protestants and Masons, as I am directed to do to extirpate them
from the face of the whole earth; and that I will spare neither age, sex, or condition, and that will hang,
bum, waste, boil, flay, strangle, and bury alive these infamous heretics; rip up the stomachs and wombs
of their women, and crush their infants' heads against the wails in order to annihilate their execrable
race. That when the same can not be done openly, I will secretly use the poisonous cup, the strangulation
cord, the steel of the poniard, or the leaden bullet, regardless of the honor, rank, dignity, or authority of
the persons, whatever may be their condition in life, either public or private, as I at any time may be
directed so to do by any agents of the Pope or superior of the Brotherhood of the Holy Father of the
Society of Jesus."

I am left slack-jawed after reading this.
What are your thoughts?

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

I am a 4th degree knight and there is nothing remotely similar in any K of C oath to what you have quoted. I'd be happy to answer any questions. I won't quote any degrees, but they're are easily found by googling.
edit on 11/27/12 by AnonymousCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
My grandfather was a fanatical member if the Knights, I always wondered what hey were all about. As my research in the masons, illuminati etc progressed, I always wondered what side they were on.

So, this makes it clear they were against the masons, now the big question.....which one is on the side if the elites and which one is for the common man?

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Black is white, and white is black.

The Jesuits have had their fingers in many 'events' throughout history.

Read up on Red Mass! See the photos of who attends.

The Jesuits are responsible for the creation of 'communism'. They are as close to the top as you can get.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

That when the same can not be done openly, I will secretly use the poisonous cup, the strangulation
cord, the steel of the poniard, or the leaden bullet, regardless of the honor, rank, dignity, or authority of
the persons, whatever may be their condition in life, either public or private, as I at any time may be
directed so to do by any agents of the Pope or superior of the Brotherhood of the Holy Father of the
Society of Jesus

Yup... thats definately comming from people that know Jesus...

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousCitizen
reply to post by SWCCFAN

I am a 4th degree knight and there is nothing remotely similar in any K of C oath to what you have quoted. I'd be happy to answer any questions. I won't quote any degrees, but they're are easily found by googling.
edit on 11/27/12 by AnonymousCitizen because: (no reason given)

I don't trust everything I find on the internet. So I have requested a copy of the Congressional record of Feb, 15, 1913, pages 3215 et seq., appears
a Report of the Committee on Elections No. 1, on the contested election
case of Eugene C. Bonniwell against Thomas C. Butler.

Evidently there was a lawsuit filed in 1914 on the matter. archive.org...

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SWCCFAN
I am left slack-jawed after reading this.
What are your thoughts?

My thoughts are that, if one reads something like this, one of the first things that they ought to do is put a part of the text within quotes, enter that into google and see what comes up.

For example, putting "secretly and openly against all heretics, Protestants and Masons, as I am directed" into google returns this page as the third hit: The Jesuit Oath Debunked.

This usually results in one becoming informed and less likely to look like a goof who falls for anything, just because it's on the Internet.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

That lawsuit is documented on the page I cited in my last post.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

The question is would a member bound by and oath lie on the stand? I have had former friends that became members of various "secret societies" They were not the same people I grew up with. They became evil thus I don't associate with them any longer. They have also been caught in lies and got away with various crimes because of their associations. That has been my limited experience with "secret societies".
edit on 27-11-2012 by SWCCFAN because: add more info

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

This sounds to me like they are being backed by the Draconians. They are racist against humans and will do anything to make us suffer.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

There's no such oath, it is completely fictitious.

The Knights of Columbus is a society that was created by the Catholics because they're not allowed to be Masons, and the only ones that I know are pudgy old men that wear silly costumes for a couple of Masses and otherwise probably just hang out and drink, like the Elks, Lions, or any number of other fraternal societies.

I suppose some disgruntled Mason or other anti-Catholic just made the thing up in the 19th Century and it survives to this day because people who don't like Catholics want to believe anything that makes them look bad.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

I was born and raised Catholic. I am no longer Catholic for reasons that I will not discuss here but I can tell you that they are not Holy by any means...

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

So...

You are anti-Catholic, found this supposed oath, posted it here, ignored evidence from myself and "AnonymousCitizen" that says it's not true, and wonder why I said that only anti-Catholics would think it was true?

Kind of seems a bit obvious, no?

What's the Ninth Commandment, again?

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

Well whatever the case here, don't give up on your religious research.
I've done a bit of research myself.
But nothing opens your eyes more than when you see and hear and feel that something is wrong at a religious establishment insomuch that you yourself wonder if you are losing your mind that you have to go online and do some research only to find answers, one of them being that witchcraft and sorcery and idolatry are in the church.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

Two of my uncles are in the Knights of Columbus as was my late grandfather and I assure you that they did not turn to "the dark side", I don't care if they offered them a million cookies!

edit on 27-11-2012 by littled16 because: spelling

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen
reply to post by SWCCFAN

So...

You are anti-Catholic, found this supposed oath, posted it here, ignored evidence from myself and "AnonymousCitizen" that says it's not true, and wonder why I said that only anti-Catholics would think it was true?

Kind of seems a bit obvious, no?

What's the Ninth Commandment, again?

The real question is how do we know what the truth even is. History is only "his"story. There are 2 sides and the truth lies somewhere between. I no longer subscribe to the organized government sanctioned 501C3 churches. I do my own research and base my beliefs on what I have discovered I know no one is 100% right and I an not above admitting making a mistake, however the evidence is overwhelming that there is indeed a conspiracy in organized religion.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

Conspiracy or not, claiming that the "oath" you posted is what the pudgy old guys I've seen at Memorial Day Masses have attested to is a violation of God's Ninth Commandment.

Is your allegiance with God? Or with your conspiracy theory?

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
In the context of the relentless warfare between the Roman Catholic Church and the reformers, it is completely plausible that Jesuits(and K of C) had such an oath. However, Catholics and Jesuits in particular changed their tactics after the loss of political power in 1798. By 1912, when it was placed in the Library of Congress((for petty political reasons) this Jesuit Oath was long obsolete.

Don't think for a moment that the RCC has stopped seeking to regain power. Political power is as important to them as it ever was. They have achieved most of their objectives. VP candidates on both sides were Catholic. 5 of 9 Supreme court justices are Catholic. Modern Bible translations are dominated by what are in essence Catholic versions. Catholic theology dominates in seminaries of all Christian faiths. Evangelicals revival programs are blatantly based on Jesuit Spiritual Formation exercises.

If you think that the Roman Catholic church has changed, look no further than John-Paul II's chilling snub to the US Constitution. He visited the USA the year of its bicentennial, not to celebrate the constitution, but to promote his own agenda. When forced comment at a joint appearance with Ronald Reagan, he essentially said, Religious Freedom means obey the church.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen
reply to post by SWCCFAN

Conspiracy or not, claiming that the "oath" you posted is what the pudgy old guys I've seen at Memorial Day Masses have attested to is a violation of God's Ninth Commandment.

Is your allegiance with God? Or with your conspiracy theory?

Asking questions and conducting research is not a violation of the 9th commandment. Deflecting and attacking accomplishes nothing in the search for truth. From what I have seen the K of C may have changed their oath because there are numerous books written about the Jesuits and the K of C from back during the early 1900's that raise the questions about the oath. Now if the Oath never said what they claim why would books have been written about it?

All I am saying is there are people back then that made claims and like all history there are 2 sides. My question; who is more right? From the research I have seen the claims about the Jesuits is well known and documented. So we have a society with secrets that says "trust us"...

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

Now if the Oath never said what they claim why would books have been written about it?

Are you kidding me? You think that writing books about something makes it real? There are books about how we faked the moon landing, too, so I guess we never landed on the moon.

Protestants and Catholics have been hating on each other and lying about the other side since the 1500s, and only lately are things starting to look like the majority of Christians might be getting to the point of getting along in the face of an increasingly secular and hostile society... do you really think that you're doing anyone a favour by dredging this nonsense up?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join