It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One language for the world Spanish ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Have you noticed the influx of you tube ads gone Spanish ? Even tho your computer program is set for english ? I've been saying it, and this seems like more confirmation to me. That the NWO plans on having one universal lingo and that is going to be Spanish. Not English.

I would like some help in finding more evidence of this ATS ?
edit on 27-11-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
depends where you live, i've never seen an advert in spanish.
if you live in california as your av' says, i wouldn't be too suprised.
edit on 27-11-2012 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
Have you noticed the influx of you tube ads gone Spanish ? Even tho your computer program is set for english ? I've been saying it, and this seems like more confirmation to me. That the NWO plans on having one universal lingo and that is going to be Spanish. Not English

I would like some help in finding more evidence of this ATS

No. I have not. In fact, it has never happened to me. I would suggest that you not start out with a pre-conceiveed conspiracy theory about the NWO just because you got some Spanish-language ads. Perhaps a better approach might be to investigate the issue, THEN come to a conclusion. You know, scientific method and all that?

You probably just got a cookie set on your computer by visiting somewhere and Voila! Conspiracy!!! I'm seeing an "influx of ads from Kansas City Steak House" on my computer. It MUST be a conspiracy.

Oh, wait....I just ordered some filet mignon. Hmmmmm.....

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Rikku

Remember the saying that as it goes in California, so goes the world. I didn't think it would be just Cali and I bet before long you will also experience this attack on your language.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

We'll see if I get anyone experiencing anything similar ? How bout that ?

Or ahah ! I always knew you were part of the NWO Shuyler !

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I hate spanish unless it is being spoke by a cute Spanish girl at a mile a minute. Can't understand a word of it other than knowing sorta what Gringo really means. They want everyone to learn two languages in school now, where do they get their ideas from.(this is where it would be good to have a little guy shaking his head from side to side in the box at the right mods) If you train someone two languages you are always translating in your mind and this means common sense can be lost. Common sense takes a lot of brainpower, the subconscious is always comparing things at super high speed and feeding it to our consciousness. I suppose tptb want to limit our ability to comprehend what is really happening.(need that shaking head again
)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
NWO?

English is already the international business language. I doubt the "NWO" has anything to do with what language youtube use. Don't you think more likely it is because a lot of people speak Spanish?

What are the reasons why so many professional people are currently attending Business English courses? The answer to this question is simple. English is the language for doing International Business.

Business English as International Language of Business

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Spanish sounds great.... At least it follows rules. English is a hodgepodge of different rules with origins in different languages, probably from us Anglos gettin around.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Anyone experiencing the fore running ads on you tube gone Spanish as I am ?

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

:shk: : shk : Just remove the spaces.

I've heard that if kids learn 2 or more languages early in life, they learn other things easier - math, analytical skills, etc....

I used to know a guy from Quebec. When he got drunk enough, he would ramble back and forth, English, French, English, French...

I wish I knew a second language though. Don't know why, just would like to.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

I agree I think it would present quite a few extra abilities. But I don't agree with it being forced on anyone. This prolly won't foreclose in our lifetimes but I see a lot of evidence pointing to the outcome.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Actually your very wrong there, Every place in the world except the United States children are taught 2 languages and sometimes 3 [not including the Amish/Mennonite communities], they start at the age of 8 or 9 in United Kingdom learning French. In Iceland they are taught English and Danish at age 9. English is taught as a secondary language in most of the European countries and Asia starting before they are 10 years old.

My two step sons are Icelandic ages 5 & 8 and learned English in less then 6 months, My son learned Icelandic one of the hardest languages in the world and fluent at age 10 and I can assure you there is NO confusion whatsoever.

Imho all of our children should be taught different languages. Being that Chinese, Spanish & English in that order are the most commonly spoke languages in the world, I agree that everyone should know at least two of them, depending on where they live. Not only does it help them later on in life and broaden their intelligence but also helps with job market and many numerous possibilities

Why shouldn't Spanish be taught in our schools in the United States to our children. It is not confusing for a child, I've been in many countries and personally witnessed many bilingual children and adults. Broadening the horizons for our children and preparing them for the future is never a bad thing

I'm currently in Ohio and I see ads in Spanish daily, even the cartoons "Dora the Explorer" and a few others have Spanish in them. Not sure about the NWO wanting one world language but being bilingual is a good thing!
edit on 27-11-2012 by magycpapyri because: edit to answer op's original question

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
English is the language of globalization, and therefore business. Most research is presented in English. English will continue to be the most widely learned language in the world.

That is not going to change anytime soon.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Press one for english, two for spanish. We are even required to speak spanish in order to get a simple factory job in many areas across the USA. Spanish is everywhere. Interesting that legal immigrants are required to learn english, so I blame the many years of unchecked illegal immigration for the change. No American citizen should be forced to speak a foreign language in their own country unless they are dealing with international customers or something.

I would never go to another country illegally and expect them to cater to me and speak 'my' language.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Bueno, esta bien con migo....
edit on 27-11-2012 by ABNARTY because: sp

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ABNARTY

Tiempo para en la casa miho !

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

:shk:

edit on 27-11-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by magycpapyri

If you knew what I am studying you might not say I am wrong. This is a very complicated subject and involves the known uses of different sections of the brain. It also ties in the immune system's required percentage of the brain. Learning words and common sense are not the same. Some people can learn words better than others while others can figure things out better. I have much research to complete on this yet before commenting more, someday when I have all the particulars I will start a thread. Right now the research is sketchy on particulars, if I could only get accesses to some of WHO's databases. I gave up with the USA's perception of things. They have paid for tons of research and noone is even looking at it and trying to figure what it says. Half the interpretations are flawed in some way. I like Europe's research better. It would be handy to speak German though, I keep running into research written in German that I can't read.

Physics is another language. Medical terminology is a different language, Mathematics is a language, We learn many sublanguages already. to talk to a physicist on an equal basis you have to learn the sublanguage. To talk to a medical professional on an equal basis you need to learn the sublanguage.
edit on 27-11-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
I hate spanish unless it is being spoke by a cute Spanish girl at a mile a minute. Can't understand a word of it other than knowing sorta what Gringo really means. They want everyone to learn two languages in school now, where do they get their ideas from.(this is where it would be good to have a little guy shaking his head from side to side in the box at the right mods) If you train someone two languages you are always translating in your mind and this means common sense can be lost. Common sense takes a lot of brainpower, the subconscious is always comparing things at super high speed and feeding it to our consciousness. I suppose tptb want to limit our ability to comprehend what is really happening.(need that shaking head again
)

Sorry, this post is priceless because I've never read so much nonsense ever. Typical ignorance point of view you have there - makes you look really foolish. Being raised in EU where it's more or less mandatory that people learn at least ONE additional language in school. By the way, you're entirely off with "translating in your mind", this only happens in the beginning if someone starts to learn. If someone speaks another language, you don't "translate" in your mind, you "think" in that other language.
edit on 27-11-2012 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I also get Spanish ads on YouTube though I have the settings on English. Of course there are likely geographical reasons for that so I don't find it surprising.

I teach English at a private school, high school level, in Mexico. Most of my students have a fairly good understanding of English and can read it fairly well though they mostly have difficulty speaking it, pronouncing the words. Native English speakers mostly have the opposite problem and have trouble hearing it well. That is my observation. I can mostly conduct the classes in English but will repeat important points and explain difficult concepts in Spanish for them.

I understand it is best to learn languages at a young age. Other than a few basic words I did not learn Spanish well until in my 50's. I have also heard it recommended to take up learning a foreign language at an older age as a means to keep the mind sharp. Can't hurt.

English is an important language to know for many reasons. I can't think of a good reason to not also know another language other than lack of interest. French is also taught at our school though with less emphasis than English, less student hours devoted to French. English is the language of business, but the English-speaking countries are facing economic challenges at this time while other economies are on the rise, Spanish-speaking countries among them.

For young Americans I would think there are many instances where some ability for speaking Spanish could be helpful in many career paths. I don't think having that skill could be harmful at all though I doubt Spanish will become the world language, not any time soon.

edit on 27-11-2012 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join