It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Investigations on Channel 4 : New UK Documentary Series

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Alien Investigations is a new series showing on Channel 4 Sunday 2nd December at 8pm.

According to the website the first episode is about 'alien creatures' most of which is old news to ATSers and as far i can tell is about 3 dead animals and an ancient mummy but thats just my opinion.

Heres what the website had to say :

On a small ranch in the Mexican town of Metepec, a mysterious 'baby alien' was discovered in 2007 in a rat trap. Its bizarre appearance and the sound it was making were said to be 'unlike anything of this world'. Reports on the internet claim that the Metepec Creature's body has an unknown structure and contains human DNA deep inside its cells.

Alien Investigations gains unrivalled access to the creature's body, and using cutting edge science, advanced scanning technology and DNA testing, seeks to finally resolve this five-year-old mystery.

The programme also charts: the remarkable series of events when three 'alien-like' creatures washed up in 2008 and 2009 on the south coast of Long Island, New York, known as the 'Montauk Monsters'; the Cusco Mummy with an elongated head found by an anthropologist in the Peruvian Andes; and the Panamanian 'Blue Hill Monster', seen by four teenage boys whose camera phone images exploded over the internet.

Im hoping this programme has something new to bring to the table and fingers crossed some good episodes down the line but for those who need a reminder on whats covered in the first episode ive provided some pics and links.

Metepec Creature

Montauk Monster

Blue Hill Monster

Cusco Mummy

So is anyone going to watching this series ?

edit on 27-11-2012 by anomalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by anomalie

sweet thanks for sharing this. Shall be watching with a hangover as its my birthday that day.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Thanks I'll have to look for it here, hopefully they wont pump the episode up with cheesy actors sprinting around chasing nothing with night vision strapped to their heads, and every other line is 'wtf was that?!", like 'ufo hunters'.
I know that first photo was determined to be a monkey caught in a trap, the third picture is me passed out on the beach after that screwed up spring break back in '85.

edit on 28-11-2012 by Lonewulph because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by zidanelittle
reply to post by anomalie

sweet thanks for sharing this. Shall be watching with a hangover as its my birthday that day.

Youre welcome zidanelittle dont forget to drop by and tell us all what you think..thats if you can make to your keyboard

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Thanks for that.

I'll try and remember to watch that.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lonewulph
Thanks I'll have to look for it here, hopefully they wont pump the episode up with cheesy actors sprinting around chasing nothing with night vision strapped to their heads, and every other line is 'wtf was that?!", like 'ufo hunters'.
I know that first photo was determined to be a monkey caught in a trap, the third picture is me passed out on the beach after that screwed up spring break back in '85.

edit on 28-11-2012 by Lonewulph because: (no reason given)

The first one (Metepec Creature) is a squirrel monkey according to thread by Maybe..Maybe Not and is an intentional hoax and the third one (Blue Hill Monster)..'where youre passed out'..lol..is meant to be a sloth.

I wondering if this programme going to have anything new or just rehash the old stuff ..have to wait and see.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
thanks for heads up

i will watch the programme and report back after what i thought of it

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by GezinhoKiko
thanks for heads up

i will watch the programme and report back after what i thought of it

Youre welcome and i'll look forward to your thoughts

Also worth mentioning those links above the pictures to get some background info on these alleged 'alien creatures'.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
i can't see this going well as all of those displayed alien creatures are earth animals, this is widely known and has been for some time. It'll be the usual UK TV show making believers look stupid.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Don't forget the show is on tonight at 8:00pm

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I found this thread just in time, thank you, I knew there was going to be a new show but I forgot about it.
I hope it's going to be better than what we usually get, we'll know soon enough now though.
I wish Paranormal Witness would get to the Travis Walton case already.

ETA. @ zidanelittle Happy Birthday.
edit on 2-12-2012 by LEL01 because: B/day.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
OH NO!!!
Jaime Maussan

well the first part is ok apart from the above mentioned!
i cant believe they left that little thing trapped in the rat trap for 2 days, and then poured acid on it?
i dont get that part at all.

edit on 2-12-2012 by GezinhoKiko because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
seriously?
the video of the UFO in Peru is just the filmer moving the camera around erratically
and the alien he photographed? come on its just light reflection
i actually thought we were heading in the right direction to disclosure in the past 12 months, looks like that took a U-Turn!!! realy dissapointed in this show
anyone that may never have looked into this subject is certainly not going to be interested in looking into now!

edit on 2-12-2012 by GezinhoKiko because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I totally forgot about this, thanx for the headsup.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
awful. awful. awful.
Started watching it, but the first few items on the show are all proven hoaxes (You can find the relevant threads here on ATS)
They MUST have researchers working for these shows/TV channels, so they MUST be aware that the featured items have been proven as fake, so why bother to broadcast it??
To mis-inform perhaps? To muddy the waters? To open the entire subject up to ridicule?
Typical mainstream media handling of this topic; sensationalise the subject matter, and make sure that none of the featured items are actually real. Anyone watching who wants to dig deeper finds out that they're all fake, and naturally starts to think that this subject is just FULL of fakes. Load of nonsense. Job done. Sickening.
Rant over!
GTD

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ceetee
i can't see this going well as all of those displayed alien creatures are earth animals, this is widely known and has been for some time. It'll be the usual UK TV show making believers look stupid.

|
|
|
|
\ /
right on the

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
he admitted it was a hoax
a marmosette!
thats the nail in the coffin for this show
thanks again OP for the heads up
but im afraid its a
from me

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Train wreck TV. Thats another hour i wont get back.

The whole point seems to be to find shady people with ridiculous stories that can be proven foolish on air. Cringeworthy.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
This show has reminded me to consider humans experimenting when it comes to strange creatures. They do have 3 living cloned babies, so how many failed attempts was there before they got it right? I will be looking out for that Plum Island in the future.
I hope they get to something that hasn't been proven to be a hoax one day, well I got to have hope.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
The only thing missleading about this show was the title 'Alien Investigations'

I feel more convinced watching Jesse Ventura's conspiracy theory
edit on 2-12-2012 by kevbrownuk because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join