Girls Run the World!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by solarjetman

Originally posted by QQXXw
Females rule the simpletons, yes, that is partly true.

Females are better judges of character than men and see through appearance.

Stop being a simpleton, stop thinking of females as sex objects, you will be OK.

Stop trying to impress females anyway, it does not work. Just be yourself and make sure you are doing something with your life that you think is worthwhile.

By the way if you "Wish to get girls" then you won't get any

it's all about finding a partner, not about finding sex
edit on 27-11-2012 by QQXXw because: (no reason given)

Well of course...this wasn't a "how do I get girls" thread. It's more of an observation about why others act the way they do. Women like bad boys, rock stars, assholes, jocks, etc. Should they be attracted to these people? I don't know. Do you need to be one of the above to get a girl? Of course not. However, my observation is that none of these groups would exist in such prominence as they do today if women didn't respond to them (let's face it, no one becomes an asshole because it is their life calling). And furthermore, if women collectively responded to other (ideally more constructive) groups of people, we would see more and more of those types of people emerging out of the blue. That's all I'm getting at here.

The problem is that when you say "Woman like bad boys" you are referring to either some or all females, which is obviously not a true statement if you are referring to all, and if you are referring to some, than why don't you go for the ones that the statement does not apply to?

We live in a world where there are differences, let the simple girls go for the simple guys if they wish, it won't change, trust me, getting those simple girls will not make you happy.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Clearly those are not happy societies and it seems that their propaganda has fooled many people.

So clearly you're judging other societies happiness by your version of morality. Seems like circular logic to me. You brought up "Partners" in reference to relationships.

What is your definition of "Partners" in that context?

Just curious.
edit on 27-11-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

Do I look like a dictionary to you ?

You are just baiting me to find contradictions and we are going off-topic

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

let the simple girls go for the simple guys if they wish, it won't change, trust me, getting those simple girls will not make you happy.

On this I think he would agree...

edit on 27-11-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

had more SEX.

That's funny I only remember the sex.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Do I look like a dictionary to you ?

You are just baiting me to find contradictions and we are going off-topic

Baiting you?

I'm asking you a question. To define your stance. You're posting an opinion in the definitive. I simply asked for clarification is all.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Females rule the simpletons, yes, that is partly true.

Females are better judges of character than men and see through appearance.

Stop being a simpleton, stop thinking of females as sex objects, you will be OK.

Stop trying to impress females anyway, it does not work. Just be yourself and make sure you are doing something with your life that you think is worthwhile.

By the way if you "Wish to get girls" then you won't get any

it's all about finding a partner, not about finding sex
edit on 27-11-2012 by QQXXw because: (no reason given)

Well of course...this wasn't a "how do I get girls" thread. It's more of an observation about why others act the way they do. Women like bad boys, rock stars, assholes, jocks, etc. Should they be attracted to these people? I don't know. Do you need to be one of the above to get a girl? Of course not. However, my observation is that none of these groups would exist in such prominence as they do today if women didn't respond to them (let's face it, no one becomes an asshole because it is their life calling). And furthermore, if women collectively responded to other (ideally more constructive) groups of people, we would see more and more of those types of people emerging out of the blue. That's all I'm getting at here.

The problem is that when you say "Woman like bad boys" you are referring to either some or all females, which is obviously not a true statement if you are referring to all, and if you are referring to some, than why don't you go for the ones that the statement does not apply to?

We live in a world where there are differences, let the simple girls go for the simple guys if they wish, it won't change, trust me, getting those simple girls will not make you happy.

I'll say it again, this isn't a "how do I get girls" thread. Why do you keep addressing it as such, like it's a personal problem of mine? I'm good, thanks. Obviously not every woman on the planet likes bad boys, but you'd be foolish to deny that many women actually do. Enough women that it warrants some men to change their behavior to be more like that. I don't think people SHOULD change who they are, but many do. Men do all kinds of stupid stuff, often destructive stuff, because somewhere in the equation they thought a woman would like it. Change that belief in enough people and the world will change. What's so hard to understand about this?

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Oh boy, I'm gonna get flamed for this one...
My hypothesis is this: The day that women learn to align what they want and what they are attracted to, is the day we will find world peace!

I won't flame you.. So no need to hide under your desk.

You are just "another" guy, trying to understand something about women that you will never understand.
You just simply are not going to "get it".

So you can go about your days, and share your thoughts with the world. However its clear you do not have a true grasp on the world you live in. Your energy is far to based in the male end of the spectrum for you to fully grasp or understand it goes far beyond just "men" or "women" values. Men and Women are both human. That value seems to get lost in the whole translation.
Can't blame a guy for being a guy.. So guys, carry on..
You have a grasp on what your personal point of perspetive has shown you in this world. These are the things that divide most women and men. Is personal experince, and point of view.
edit on 27-11-2012 by zysin5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
(clap clap clap) Bravo!Bravo! I love it!

Science and LOVE most assuredly need to mix more, now if only those geeks would look away from their work every now and then......
I believe they would find there has been someone waiting to be noticed by them only.

And besides, when you are steaming, it's hard to get a nerds attention,let me tell you.....I married one.

Funnily enough he's very sexy when he's so engrossed in his work ( I love watching him), it's usually the time I want that attention too. :/ not sure if that says something nice or nasty about me really ...... anyhoo

Actually if I break it down some more, when he's creatively computing I can't help myself, but when he builds with his hands, I just sit still and quiet and watch totally engrossed myself, at the wonder of him.

What?!

It's in my nature

If only the men would realise just how entirely lovable they all are.......boggles dizzy bubbles

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
reply to post by solarjetman

if sex is the most important thing in your life then this might be true, but you might be surprised to learn that sex is NOT the most important thing on "everyones" mind in the world. not every one has the pursuit of sex as a sole driving force.

of course when your not getting any it seems like the most important thing but that is nowhere near everybody in the world.

I know this thread has kinda evolved into a discussion about sex, but in the OP I actually didn't mention sex at all. I just mentioned attracting women, which could include love, affection, and everything else that a partner can provide. I actually believe men are less driven exclusively by sex than society leads people to think, and many actually act out all of this dumb stuff seeking love and affection.

I'm not surprised if sex isn't the most important thing on everyone's mind, but I would be if love isn't.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
CLOSE!

It's not women, it's old, impotent men...

and their frigid wives.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by facelift

What I really mean is that women hold all of the POWER--the most extremist feminist stance ever-- but with such power comes a great deal of responsibility.

Pat...is that you?

YUCK!
No it doesn't!
ppfffttt!

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by zysin5

Oh boy, I'm gonna get flamed for this one...
My hypothesis is this: The day that women learn to align what they want and what they are attracted to, is the day we will find world peace!

I won't flame you.. So no need to hide under your desk.

You are just "another" guy, trying to understand something about women that you will never understand.
You just simply are not going to "get it".

So you can go about your days, and share your thoughts with the world. However its clear you do not have a true grasp on the world you live in. Your energy is far to based in the male end of the spectrum for you to fully grasp or understand it goes far beyond just "men" or "women" values. Men and Women are both human. That value seems to get lost in the whole translation.
Can't blame a guy for being a guy.. So guys, carry on..
You have a grasp on what your personal point of perspetive has shown you in this world. These are the things that divide most women and men. Is personal experince, and point of view.

Okay, care to clarify what I don't grasp about the world we live in? I can be convinced (that's why I started the thread).

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

I leave you this .

Are some of his points, even remotely correct, or is he a Pig in most womans eys?

Bwahahahaha
I seriously hope this thread hasn't come off like this guy

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

I leave you this .

Are some of his points, even remotely correct, or is he a Pig in most womans eys?

Not pig.....
a lion, who has been released from his family unit to learn some lessons.
It will be rough for him for sure, I hope he survives.
He's going to be mighty beautiful if he does, but much much later.
They always come back to family with scars, those ones, (it's some of the) 'boys' way

flipside

who is this joker to spill our secrets?!

Women use men, men use women, when they work together, they shine,he needs to get over it.
He's high on his own animal.

I hope those nerds step up soon, they will be saving beautiful things from this mans grabbing and dominating, self gratifying hands.

Will his brothers sort him out? I wonder.....hmmm

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Strange.... I thought it was the elite Dynastic Families, Free masons, Illuminati, New World Order type of oligarchs.....

But Girls? Even inadvertently..... No I understand what you mean but no. its the Dynastic Families and whatnot.
edit on 27-11-2012 by Mandrakerealmz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

To make it clear for you. You are coming from a males point of veiw, and the world you see, is coming straight from that experince. You will find yourself hard pressed to understand the world from a females point of view.
I do not think you are hating on women. I just feel you do not have a grasp on how women might feel or see this world. Its a big part of the equation that would fullfill the rest of your post.
Most guys go through life tying to understand women.
Some guys go through life, hurting and abusing women.
It goes both ways, we are all humans. But its not something that is black and white. There are so many varibles, that it comes down to point of view, and personal exp. How you where raised, and where you grew up.

There are still many places in this world, where woman live in a mans world.
But overall I think most places are fairly equal, but then again its just not. And it won't be. As women are just as guilty trying to over think things, and complicate things by trying to figure out men.
A double edged sword here.
But only since the last 120 years have things started to shift. Back in the 1800's each gender had their roles. These roles in the new age have become blended. Yet back in the 1800's things where much different than they are now. Woman have always had sertin power over men, and vise versa. But over all in the large scope of the world, men have held the power. But weild this power to amuse, and impress women. Put a woman in power and she starts acting as her counter part would.. Its a human reaction, human nature.
Lets not forget its wealth that runs the world, not genders.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

I've got to stay logged out of ATS for a few days... there is a lot of this going around, and it catches.

For one thing, I think it helps to have lots of female friends in order to understand their point-of-view (but that can be hard because they can ignore you and not let you in).

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
And here I thought a Sky-Wizard made of pasta ruled us all.

Hmph. Learn something new every day.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   

the Earth runs the World.

How many women do you know that can prevent an earthquake...or a hurricane, floods, droughts etc?

what a load of bollocks. Human beings whatever sex they are, are not in control of the World.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
although I don't agree 100% with you OP
I gave you a star for being funny

thought sometimes I see these guys who would be labeled as "tools"
doing anything possible to get attention from women
and I can't help but think that you might be getting into something

exclusive video

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join