Girls Run the World!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Oh boy, I'm gonna get flamed for this one...

In light of some of the recent threads about girlfriends and what not, I thought I'd go ahead and post a (not PC) theory that's been brewing in my mind for quite some time now. I'd love for people to debunk this, but I can't help but see it happening everyday. In a nutshell:

Everything wrong with the world today is entirely thanks to women.

Okay, before you bash me and call me a woman hater, let me reassure you that by saying this I am actually elevating the female to the highest status possible. What I really mean is that women hold all of the POWER--the most extremist feminist stance ever-- but with such power comes a great deal of responsibility. All that is right with the world is also thanks to women as well. Okay, I'm probably going to still get bashed so let's reframe the above quote in a more positive way: Women single-handedly hold all of the power to create a shift in our global consciousness away from death, destruction, and everything else wrong with the world.

Here is a news flash: 99% of every action men do, especially all of the dumb stuff they do, is because they think women will be attracted to it. Notice I didn't say women will like it, or consciously approve of it. Every man who has had any degree of success with women will come to understand that what women consciously say they want and what they actually respond to are often times completely different (and often contradictory). My hypothesis is this: The day that women learn to align what they want and what they are attracted to, is the day we will find world peace!

Just to give a quick example, I have known kids from school who turned from smart and nerdy to thugs, entirely because as smart kids they simply didn't get girls. The day girls in school make the collective decision to start sleeping with the nerds and laugh the dumb thugs, jocks etc away is the day you will see an entire generation of young, smart, CONFIDENT (yes, getting girls induces confidence for boys, for all the dum-dums who are gonna say it's all about confidence) young men, the end of multi-million dollar contracts for athletes and a shift of that money to fund the arts and sciences, and a damn near second scientific revolution pending just around the corner. I'm not saying this out of insecurity (I'm actually quite proud of my nerd roots :lol
, I'm just giving one of any number of examples of the type of control women have over the way things are. I think even actions like war have phallic metaphors that can be traced back to this basic male mentality-- more land = more money = more power = more females.

Going a little bit deeper, I feel that men (and masculine energy in general) dominate the physical world, so in a sense you can point fingers at men to blame for 99% for all war, murder, rape, etc. since most bad things manifest physically in the hands of men. Women, on the other hand, dominate our emotional realms, so their influence is harder to pinpoint in a scientific manner. But since the emotional parts of our brain are much more primitive than others, they tend to uncontrollably dominate most of our beliefs and behavior. This goes hand in hand with masculine and feminine energy-- the world is currently dominated by masculine energy, but part of the great shift that may theoretically come on 12/21/12 is a return to feminine energy: more emphasis on nurture, growth, healing etc.

I propose for all feminists to consider shifting their battle from the upstream fight for more power in the physical world (not that it is unjust), and instead tap into the emotional realm they already dominate, let it embody their physical, rational mind as well and start giving attention only to those men who resonate with what you truly need. Guarantee the world will drastically change for the better.

Ok let the flaming begin.... *hides in a corner under the desk*

(ETA: mods I put this in general conspiracies because it is more than just a general rant and actually discussing general global power control. Please feel free to move if it appears to be off topic)
edit on 27-11-2012 by solarjetman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

The day that women learn to align what they want and what they are attracted to, is the day we will find world peace!

Wow, I really believe this. But there could be more to it... now I need to shut off ATS for a while and go read more feminist blogs (I do that). Wait... am I studying feminism to attract women?
edit on 27-11-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
What about homosexual males?

What about asexual males?

What about straight guys who couldn't care less about that aspect of 'power'?

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by solarjetman

What I really mean is that women hold all of the POWER--the most extremist feminist stance ever-- but with such power comes a great deal of responsibility.

Pat...is that you?

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

I think the people that make the decisions that run the world, don't do so because of some woman, just greed and power.

On a level of daily life, I agree to some extent, I don't like the way most women are programmed to think, by their instincts, but it is my own fault if I let myself become victim to it.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Star for you OP...well presented and thought out..Im female ..not feminist..and certainly dont live in the corporate world... your post made me smile....

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Have you just recently taken a "Classics" course at some educational facility? Your theory reminds me of this:

Lysistrata
en.wikipedia.org...

Lysistrata (/laɪˈsɪstrətə/ or /ˌlɪsəˈstrɑːtə/; Attic Greek: Λυσιστράτη, "Army-disbander") is one of the few surviving plays written by Aristophanes. Originally performed in classical Athens in 411 BCE, it is a comic account of one woman's extraordinary mission to end The Peloponnesian War. Lysistrata persuades the women of Greece to withhold sexual privileges from their husbands and lovers as a means of forcing the men to negotiate peace — a strategy, however, that inflames the battle between the sexes. The play is notable for being an early exposé of sexual relations in a male-dominated society. The dramatic structure represents a shift away from the conventions of Old Comedy, a trend typical of the author's career.[2] It was produced in the same year as Thesmophoriazusae, another play with a focus on gender-based issues, just two years after Athens' catastrophic defeat in the Sicilian Expedition.

Also, I very much disagree with your theory.

Men and women both seek power, usually through different means, and each are equally at fault for the chaos and wars which plague humanity. Physical violence is clearly dominated by men however social and emotional violence is dominated by women (at least in my neck of the desert).

Both feed off of each other to create more disharmony.

PS
And to the guys comment about homosexuals; They are at the bottom of all social and physical measures (as a whole) and so do not factor in the power game.
edit on 27-11-2012 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: 101

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Temperence movement.
Lead by women.
Led to prohibition.
Led to income tax when prohibition reduced the governments income, which was supported almost totally by alcohol taxes until prohibition.

No alcohol, no money for the government = new income tax.

Thanks, ladies.

edit on 27-11-2012 by davjan4 because: spelling

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I think your theory counts on men trying to impress all the women in the World? What about when you are with someone you love? You dont have to go around trying to generally impress the opposite sex on daily basis.

edit on 27-11-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Reminds me of the early 80's movie called "DC Cab" and Gary Busey's infamous quote.

"Females have half the money and ALL the...(rhymes with fussy)

So yeah...I guess they do run the world.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Woman may think they run the world, but that is not true......What's that honey, ok I'll bring the garbage down by the road.....Could I finish what I'm writing firs

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Perhaps one day we will reach a state where it's neither man nor woman who " rules "

I long for the day that humanity rules this world and together we can begin a new journey to the stars...

Alas.

The petty squabbling continues....The earth is blue and there's nothing I can do.....

SS ( a space cowboy )

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Females rule the simpletons, yes, that is partly true.

Females are better judges of character than men and see through appearance.

Stop being a simpleton, stop thinking of females as sex objects, you will be OK.

Stop trying to impress females anyway, it does not work. Just be yourself and make sure you are doing something with your life that you think is worthwhile.

By the way if you "Wish to get girls" then you won't get any

it's all about finding a partner, not about finding sex

edit on 27-11-2012 by QQXXw because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by facelift

What I really mean is that women hold all of the POWER--the most extremist feminist stance ever-- but with such power comes a great deal of responsibility.

Pat...is that you?

As long as the feminist is not a mother she can do whatever she damn pleases

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
So how does that work in Saudi Arabia, or in the Middle East, or countries with similar customs?
I don't see women having all the power in those countries.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit
So how does that work in Saudi Arabia, or in the Middle East, or countries with similar customs?
I don't see women having all the power in those countries.

I can't speak for Saudi Arabia but in most Muslim countries the females get more love, more affection, more understanding and more time devoted to them.

Of course shock propaganda by United States MSN may have warped your perception.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
What about homosexual males?

What about asexual males?

What about straight guys who couldn't care less about that aspect of 'power'?

Good question. I'm not homosexual and don't know much about the dynamics of their relationships, but from what I've gathered they are sometimes quite similar to those of heterosexuals. For instance, the butch and femme:

Butch and femme can sometimes be used to categorize identities of gay or lesbian individuals in terms that are recognized as analogous to (though not derivative from) heterosexual gender roles, with butch representing the traditionally masculine counterpart (the male role in heterosexual couples) and femme the traditionally feminine role (the female role in heterosexual couples).

Perhaps the more accurate description would be not women who run the world, but feminine energy (and the social constructs that tend to govern them).

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by QQXXw

Call me old fashion but I prefer a female partner that likes sex.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by facelift

Pat...is that you?

*Sigh* I knew one of these was bound to show up. I'm pretty sure I didn't diss feminists in any form in the OP. Neat pic, but care to elaborate how you're jumping to the conclusion that I'm actually endorsing anything that idiot Pat Robertson says?

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by QQXXw

Call me old fashion but I prefer a female partner that likes sex.

Won't find many of those

new topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join