It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Take Your Best Shot: The Moon Landings Were A HOAX!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
PLEASE ANSWER ME THIS OP:

What were all these men doing in this photo, for a full week, eating and sleeping and pissing only when told and because they were too captivated viewing their hard work in action?

Were ALL these people in Mission Control lying to the world? ALL of them? Lying to their wives at night when they returned home and lying to the media?

Were they all just sitting there for a week long photo op, 8 different times??

I need an honest response.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
Now-- give it your best shot.

Opening salvo:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN

What were all these men doing in this photo, for a full week, eating and sleeping and pissing only when told and because they were too captivated viewing their hard work in action?

How can you tell when its the real thing vs running simulations that look like the real thing?

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Were ALL these people in Mission Control lying to the world? ALL of them? Lying to their wives at night when they returned home and lying to the media?

I need an honest response.

Honestly? I think you need to re-read the first post and at least a few of the other pages in this thread. The OP was a challenge for people to provide the best evidence they can find for thinking the lunar landings were a hoax. In fact, I am quite certain they were very real.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by FoosM

I was wondering when you would show up. Welcome, old friend! I'll try to make some time to watch your videos in the morning. You may be the next Jarrah White. (You can take that any way you want.)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by FoosM

How can you tell when its the real thing vs running simulations that look like the real thing?

Because someone would have to create the simulations to fool the people monitoring them, and the only people who could do that are the people who need to be fooled.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

There were also thousands of others around the world also involved, in Australia, Spain etc.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

There are numerous theories and not all of them can co-exist in one reality.

so how about admitting which are fallacious ?

Ok. I'll admit that I think some of Richard Hoagland's Apollo theory (the glass cathedral stuff) is too far out there for me to believe. I am not an expert on Hoagland's theories - does he still believe in the glass cathedrals? I don't know.

There are a lot of theories about the secret space programa and I think those are some very good theories that add up to the conclusion that NASA is covering up. The pathetic LRO doctored images of Apollo landing sites are just an obvious clue that NASA is covering up. The Keep Out Zones. The copyright agreements with Arizona State University. The scramble to re-collect all of Richard Nixon's lunar gift rocks. So many things, like red flags, signalling the activities of a cover up.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

Kind of like the 700+ boxes of Apollo telemetry tapes that magically disappeared somewhere between the National Archives and Goddard Space Flight Center.

They didn't magically disappear, they were taped over:

www.hq.nasa.gov...

Not so fast. If the tapes were never received at Goddard how could anyone tape over them?

Originally stored at Goddard, the tapes were moved in 1970 to the US National Archives. No one knows why, but in 1984 about 700 boxes of space flight tapes there were returned to Goddard.

"We have the documents to say they were withdrawn, but no one knows exactly where they went," Mr Sarkissian said. Source www.smh.com.au...

edit on 11/29/2012 by SayonaraJupiter because: grammars

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by FoosM

And who created and ran these simulations that fooled the men who knew the most about what was going on? A whole second team of experts that the first group never knew anything about? It's nothing but silliness.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by SayonaraJupiter

....The pathetic LRO doctored images of Apollo landing sites are just an obvious clue that NASA is covering up. ....

Could you focus on this claim and present a case for it?

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   

reply to post by FoosM

I was wondering when you would show up. Welcome, old friend! I'll try to make some time to watch your videos in the morning. You may be the next Jarrah White. (You can take that any way you want.)

LOL
Well one thing I will say,
I dont plan to make as many videos!

I look forward to your analysis

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by DelMarvel

And who created and ran these simulations that fooled the men who knew the most about what was going on? A whole second team of experts that the first group never knew anything about? It's nothing but silliness.

Everybody knows who made the simulations.
That was no secret.
They talk doing simulations all the time.
I dont see what that has to do with knowing if you are working on a simulation.
If somebody has just told you, you will be doing the real thing.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Everybody knows who made the simulations.
That was no secret.
They talk doing simulations all the time.
I dont see what that has to do with knowing if you are working on a simulation.
If somebody has just told you, you will be doing the real thing.

What authority do you have to state this? Have you ever worked on a simulated test run of anything? I have, and everyone involved knew it was a simulation, they could see the data was simulated, they couldn't talk to the driver (as there was no driver) and the biometric data was nonexistent.

What is being asked is how can everyone who normally runs the simulations be fooled into thinking they're running real data despite the fact that they are the people who simulate it?

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

To prepare for this possibility, there was a time delay from the Lunar Module via an NSA (National Security Agency) uplink and other, alternative film footage was prepared to be shown in the event of something really unusual happening.

this quote sounds very possible, i don't know but when i read this it just made everything else fall into place.

they went to the moon - NO DOUBT HERE, but if something was to happen they had a fake moon landing video that was made on earth that was per-recorded in the event that something else occurred ie aliens/ufos/buildings/ancient structures etc.

Something did happen up there on the moon, so the operation changed and the "pre recorded landing was aired instead" of the live feed.

this would explain all the moon landing anomalies, and Armstrongs reclusive behavior.

Sounds plausible in my opinion, i am not saying exactly because i can't no one can. speculation is all

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
Here is an article from NASA in 2001 entitled: "The Great Moon Hoax". This article is a rebuttal.

Link: science.nasa.gov...

I personally believe that we did land on the moon.

Yes, but landing on the moon is different from broadcasting images of it. Stanley Kubrick's connection to NASA certainly plays into the theory that man landed on the moon, he walked on it but, the footage that was braodcast to the world was filmed in a studio.

The cold war was on.....The space race and all that rhetoric.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkuzzleButt

this quote sounds very possible, i don't know but when i read this it just made everything else fall into place.

Something did happen up there on the moon, so the operation changed and the "pre recorded landing was aired instead" of the live feed.

this would explain all the moon landing anomalies, and Armstrongs reclusive behavior.

Sounds plausible in my opinion, i am not saying exactly because i can't no one can. speculation is all

So how was the pre-recorded footage sent from space to the antennas that then re-transmitted it back to america? Did they pack in a video player or whatever the equivalent would be into the spacecraft itself?
Speculate to completion.
edit on 30-11-2012 by delusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by delusion

no idea lol, you guess is as good as mine

maybe the astronauts took the footage with them
edit on 30-11-2012 by SkuzzleButt because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkuzzleButt
no idea lol, you guess is as good as mine

Well, my "guess" is that image transmissions really happened. That would be the simplest and most plausible explanation.

It's up to those making extraordinary claims to the contrary to provide an alternative theory.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
The whole "OMG MOON LANDING WAS A HOAX" crowd are nothing but clowns. NASA employed and recruited physicists, astronomers, engineers,....you name it. People who worked endless months, days, hours and lost sleep to make it possible. This was not just a television special on Fox....this happened & many many people were part of it.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join