Take Your Best Shot: The Moon Landings Were A HOAX!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

There are several Telescopes now other than the Hubble which can locate the various Lunar Lander Undercarriage Assemblies left on the Moon as well as the Lunar Rovers.

Sources please. I've got good sources that indicate that the CIA had physical control of all Apollo images, from at least 1967 up until this very day.

I think the Apollo believers need to accept that the CIA played has played an integral part in the Apollo program.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by SayonaraJupiter
reply to post by SplitInfinity

There are several Telescopes now other than the Hubble which can locate the various Lunar Lander Undercarriage Assemblies left on the Moon as well as the Lunar Rovers.

Sources please. I've got good sources that indicate that the CIA had physical control of all Apollo images, from at least 1967 up until this very day.

I think the Apollo believers need to accept that the CIA played has played an integral part in the Apollo program.

I am posting from memory as these are things I have known for years and not something I just looked up. As far as the CIA control of the Apollo Films...there is a reason for this and it has nothing to do with some stated Hoax.

It may be known as the CIA that has held the films but in reality it is another Agency altogether. This Agency controls all data related to E.T.

Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
If we can do space walks to repair and put together a space facility, I don't think walking on a rock in space would be that much harder. Just my two cents.

For example. I learned how to dive in a pool, but then I moved onto deep sea diving. In my opinion, it is no different than swimming in a pool, skill wise. Just learn your dive chart and don't touch anything shiny.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

What do you think?

I think you should ask the Scotsman:

В.РОМЕНСКИЙ: Ну а почему еще вы верите, что именно американцы были действительно на Луне, высаживались?

Г.ГРЕЧКО: Нет, я не верю, я знаю. Потому что мы с ними соревновались. И мы следили очень друг за другом, как испытываются двигатели, как электроника, какие полеты испытательные, промежуточные и так далее. Мы очень ревностно следили и видели, какая громадная работа ведется. И в результате этой работы им было проще слетать на Луну, чем имитировать.

www.mixnews.lv...

This is from an interview with former Soviet cosmonaut Georgi Grechko. He says that he is positive that America landed men on the Moon because they were very competitive and watched each other closely. They checked out each others engines, electronics and communications. Because of all of this work, it would be easier to fly to the Moon than to fake.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
This is from an interview with former Soviet cosmonaut Georgi Grechko. H

So basically, you have one report from one guy and what he said. So what?

I thought that you were trying to substantiate the claim that "the Russians would have exposed Apollo if it was faked".

But all you have given is one single source, one man, amongst millions of Russians. That's pathetic.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 04:13 AM
link   

But all you have given is one single source, one man, amongst millions of Russians. That's pathetic.

Oh?

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 04:38 AM
link   
I'll believe the moon landings when I see a McDonalds on the surface and BP drilling there for oil!

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 04:49 AM
link   

and the primary sources claiming the apollo program was a hoax are ?

[ ps - not all hoax believers agree on the nature of the alledged hoax they claim occured ]

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by SayonaraJupiter

And I have even better sources to say that they did not have physical control....

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

soft landing on the moon is something that could not and cannot be practiced, one poster got my attention when he suggested the Armstrong flying bedstand crash was staged, that makes a lot of sense especially the stories about Armstrong nonchalantly walking about after, the point is that none of these things are real, you cannot say they did this because they could do that, that' s because they never did this in the first place

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   

I couldn't agree more SayonaraJ, the "Russians would have exposed a US fraud" is a weak argument. we have did not expose the Russians' own patent fraud

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by kaptabs

one of the posters here had video clips he claimed proved Sibrel was working with Aldrin and the famous Rodeo Drive punch was shown to be fake, anyone know where I can find these now? seemed to have been removed from YouTube, I did read Sibrel challenge d the poster, any truth to that? does seem like a clean and easy way to bring nasa down without stressing on moonshadows, link me up to the sibrel videos if you can friends, thanks!

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by gingerlee

Avoid referencing that video. The OP's entire claim of it being faked was that the audio and video was out of sync on his n'th generation copy that he got from youtube. When he was showed multiple other versions (including a direct rip from Sibrel's dvd) where the audio/video were in sync the thread kind of stopped abruptly.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by gingerlee

one of the posters here had video clips he claimed proved Sibrel was working with Aldrin

Don't be so modest. You posted a video in which you claimed that Sibrel was working with Aldrin. Remember... gingerly... gingerly....

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
[ ps - not all hoax believers agree on the nature of the alledged hoax they claim occured ]

I know. But the same thing can be said about Apollo believers, too. There is a very wide spectrum of belief in respect to what really happened during Nixon's Apollo, 1969-1972.

For example, there are Apollo investigators who believe in everything NASA has published about Apollo, including the orthodoxy of 6 manned landings, while there are still other believers who suspect that NASA could have landed unmanned landers, they used experimental tv propaganda to make people believe that men walked on the moon.

These are just two examples. There are many different types of Apollo investigators. Personally, I think it's fun and educational to really dig deeply into the history and the possible conspiracy theories that evolved from the Cold War.

As you know, LBJ went on Tv August 4th, 1964 and told "My fellow Americans," that the Communist gunboats in North Viet Nam posed a serious and grave threat to the national security of the United States. Everyone believed him. Congress believed him. But the gunboats were of no real threat. We all know that the Gulf of Tonkin was a deliberate lie.

But, what if, there was a real, existential threat, on the Moon, something so mind blowing? Some Apollo investigators believe that the Brookings Report is a clear modus operandi in case of extra terrestrial intelligence, or any evidence that might confirm the existence of ET's or help us make sense of Roswell, Puma Punku and the Ancient aliens.
edit on 1/8/2013 by SayonaraJupiter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   

For example, there are Apollo investigators who believe in everything NASA has published about Apollo, including the orthodoxy of 6 manned landings, while there are still other believers who suspect that NASA could have landed unmanned landers, they used experimental tv propaganda to make people believe that men walked on the moon.

The latter are Hoax Believers, as are those who believe the photographs were altered to conceal evidence of extra-terrestrials. Both pick and choose among the historical documentation to support their preconceived beliefs. Historians accept the documentation as it is, although they acknowledge the possibility that it may not be complete, or that the sources might betray bias. Holding reservations is different than speculating in a vacuum or outright fabrication, which are characteristic of "conspiracy thinking."

I was wondering when you would bring up the Gulf of Tonkin again.
edit on 8-1-2013 by DJW001 because: Edit to add additional ruminations.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
With respect to those manned space program halcyon days, perhaps the most telling fact is the absence of any activity. If any of it was ever real would they fold up the tent as they have? The Kennedy Center is a Museum literally. There is nothing more to it now. They may have finally given up on it. It will be interesting to see if they pretend to do anything in the near and medium terms. Studying the problem rather intently for the first time over the last 3 years, I came to the conclusion as have many before me it is simply too hard and too dangerous. Wouldn't it be funny if the NASA apologist hecklers had their way and managed to secure amital interviews of all the surviving astronauts?

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
I was wondering when you would bring up the Gulf of Tonkin again.

It's proof that the LBJ administration would lie to the American public in 1964. Just like the Warren Commission lied that same year and the NASA Apollo moon propaganda lied from 1969-1972 and the HSCA blockaded the truth and the 9/11 Commission Report was simply an officially written and elaborately presented conspiracy theory.

You seem to forget that the Saturn rockets were built by Paperclip-era Nazi's. You seem to forget that Richard Nixon was operating in the shadows of OSS/CIA power from 1946 to 1972. And always.... you underestimate the power of the anti-communist, pro-fascism agenda, including head honchos Howard Hughes and Richard Nixon, the Dulles brothers, Prescott Bush, et al.

And that's why 700+ boxes of Apollo telemetry tapes from National Archives Accession #69A4099 will never be found.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 07:03 AM
link   

It's proof that the LBJ administration would lie to the American public in 1964.

And the Voting Rights Act of 1965. Immigration and Nationality Services Act of 1965 , Civil Rights Act of 1968, Economic Opportunity Act of 1964, Food Stamp Act of 1964, Elementary and Secondary Education Act of 1965, among many, many others, is proof that the LBJ administration would tell the truth to the American public.

You seem to forget that the Saturn rockets were built by Paperclip-era Nazi's.

You seem to forget that most of the engineers and all of the factory workers were Americans, many of whom fought against Nazi Germany in their youth.

You seem to forget that Richard Nixon was operating in the shadows of OSS/CIA power from 1946 to 1972.

You seem to forget that you have never actually proven that!

And always.... you underestimate the power of the anti-communist, pro-fascism agenda, including head honchos Howard Hughes and Richard Nixon, the Dulles brothers, Prescott Bush, et al.

And, as always, you overestimate how repeating the same innuendos and pat buzzwords can persuade.

And that's why 700+ boxes of Apollo telemetry tapes from National Archives Accession #69A4099 will never be found.

As usual, you finish with a huge non sequitur.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   

SayonaraJupiter said: And that's why 700+ boxes of Apollo telemetry tapes from National Archives Accession #69A4099 will never be found.

DJW001 said: As usual, you finish with a huge non sequitur.

Destroying evidence is evidence of a NASA cover-up.

new topics
top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join