Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

The New Tea Party Mouthpiece, Janine Turner

page: 1

join

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
The Tea Party is back! And this time with a pretty, articulate mouthpiece to expose all the ideals that ruined the Republican Party and introduced extremism into modern day politics.

Janine Turner, she's a "Women's Warrior" not that lame "Hockey Mom" of yesteryear. She's mad, she's got lots of uber-conservative ideas, but most importantly she also has a book, a calendar, her daughter's book, radio ads, records, yoga DVDs, tote bags, bumper stickers, hats, t-shirts and a short film to *sell* (she directed it!).

Now, Americans it is your duty if you love freedom, guns, and God to go buy her stuff! She has covered all the bases to appeal to you, the Tea Party Conservative. Wear your Janine Turner hat with pride and show America what matters to you.

Shop here, today: www.janineturner.com...

Get indoctrinated here: www.janineturner.com...

Lose your mind here: www.janineturner.com...

edit on 27-11-2012 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Jason88

I love your avatar

Now back on topic.

Is this a true " woman warrior " or just a mouth piece like was said in the OP...

As you most likely know, the Mexican mayor was recently murdered and I called her a " woman warrior"

How does this lady compare to Maria?

SS

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Spike Spiegle

Oh my. No, no, no she is nothing like Maria Santos Gorrostieta. Nothing at all, whatsoever. The Mayor was indeed a warrior in all senses and a hero to many.

Janine Turner calls herself a Women's Warrior - as in she fights for all women, even the poor girls in Afghanistan who are severely oppressed (I'm still trying to figure how she does this since all site donations she solicits for herself).

I'm only half serious with this post. I'm hoping the hypocrisy of the Tea Party becomes more clear as we drift further away from the election season. These people are brands, not leaders. It's like following McDonald's into war because "you're lovin' it."

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Jason88

Right understood.

I got the basic drift from reading your link, but thanks for clarifying

SS

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Who knows? She might be a breath of fresh air or she might be another politician that puts her foot in her mouth (often). So with that, I'm going to hold off on saying anything. But something tells me it's going to be number two, lol.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Maggie O'Connell?

Crazy bipolar irrational women's liber?

I guess Fleishman turned her.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

HA! Fleischman pushed her far, far right. *Nice Northern Exposure reference, and yes actress turned mouthpiece for the Tea Party.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Meh it is still putting lipstick on the same old pig.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

with make-up

don't let the make-up fool you

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by KeliOnyx

Agree. It seems the Tea Party is hoping the same formula works again. I think the world has changed though...
edit on 27-11-2012 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Once was hawt hawt hawt.

new topics

top topics

join