It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Iran Building Powerful Nuclear Device (Diagrams Obtained)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
What I don't get is why the numbers and letters on the graph are English, yet the dribble down the bottom is in Arabic... Wouldn't the whole graph be in one or the other?

"The dribble down the bottom " is Farsi, not Arabic.

Originally posted by ArMaP
It's like in the movies, when all the Aliens speak English.

Or possibly English is the common language of scientific collaboration in a globalized world ?

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drunkenparrot
The dribble down the bottom " is Farsi, not Arabic.

Cheers... Still seems strange though.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

The dribble down the bottom " is Farsi, not Arabic.

Cheers... Still seems strange though.

Also the numbers we use here in the west 1 2 3 etc are actually of Arabic origin.

(As opposed to Roman numerals I II III IV etc)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
The Graph doesn't look real and also that very much screams for war mongering against Iran. And the Graph reminds me of how Bibi netanyahu used his time at the UN conference to bring up the red line, this how this AP reminds me of.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

I think a nuclear weapon is and has been the objective all along...... Theres no other real reasons for undergoing all the sanctions etc

It seems that the war propaganda has been working on some people it seems.

Theres no other real reasons for undergoing all the sanctions

Iraq wasn't making any WMDs and yet it was sanctioned.
edit on 27-11-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
From my point of view, this all seems like falsified information to increase a participatory mindset for continued war in the middle east. It seems like if Iran was out of the way, global powers will just destroy the region for resources. Even if Iran developed a nuclear bomb they would use it on Israel most likely, not US. Seriously though, until we start disarming our warheads we have no reason to complain about their technological developments. It is not our job to police countries for threats of actions that have not occurred.

I'm bringing back an oldie: "Don't believe everything you hear!" , and boy is it still a goodie.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Or possibly English is the common language of scientific collaboration in a globalized world ?

True, but does that mean that this graph was made to be shared with non-Farsi speaking people?

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Now that I have seen the "graph"

I have an even less sympathizing view with IAEA than before...
I have made graphs like that.. My grandfather was a nuclear engineer..
Seems they should be after me because I must be making nukes...

Course Iranians want to all die, unlike North Koreans, and Pakistanis, who have nukes, and just keep using them left and right...

Sad day when all the people with nukes just keep using them..

You know.. I cannot remember the last day someone didn't nuke someone else.. Ugh Iraq was the worst.. Good thing we invaded.. that was CLOSE...
edit on 11/28/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN

The diagrams discovered by the IAEA show Iranian scientists calculating the desired "nuclear explosive yield" in a device they were apparently working on. IAEA inspectors described the diagrams in a report, and a senior official who is working with the Geneva-based UN organization confirmed that the diagrams obtained by AP were the same ones mentioned in the report.

www.israelnationalnews.com...

Question, of course, is where or how did they obtain this? It's just wild accusations if they never actually show the document, but I cannot see AP 100% fabricating the story?

Oh come on... An Israeli newspaper is sprouting anti-Iranian stories. I'm done buying a single word from the Zionists' mouths. Come thursday, things will start to look different, and the first stone set to put the terrorist state of Israel back in line.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

True, but does that mean that this graph was made to be shared with non-Farsi speaking people?

Most People wouldn't think about it...

I was sitting there wondering why I could read it haha..

Silly secret nuclear program written in English...

That graph would not have been accepted in my high school physics class..

And to top it off they publish the story a YEAR late??

Gawd they have gotten sloppy with propaganda.. At least back in the day they made official looking presentations of computer graphics of chemical plants in Iraq... hehe.

Is Israel trying to make me not ever be able to trust anything they say? IAEA? AP?? Cause if they are it's working.

@Wait breaking News!
@We have dusty on the scene, hey dusty what can you see?

~Well Bob, it looks like humans have nukes..
@Really?
~Yes Bob..
@So dusty when did this become a problem?
~Well as you may know, We have had nukes since the 40s..
@And since then dusty, How many times have the evil communists nuked someone?
~Well, Bob, I have to say never.
@And the Iranians?
~no not them either.
@But there were nukes dropped?
~Yes, Bob, The freedom Loving USA did drop one.. Ok a couple, but IRAN is next... It's been almost 70 years so Iran is definitely next...

@Next on AWESOME NEWS we got a military insider who says Iran already has nukes and they're just pretending to build them... Followed up by dead babies, Are muslims to blame? You decide.
edit on 11/28/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by iwilliam

Thanks for clearing that up
Whats that got to do with an farslish nuclear weapon graph though which really has me confused?

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by flice
Oh come on... An Israeli newspaper is sprouting anti-Iranian stories. I'm done buying a single word from the Zionists' mouths. Come thursday, things will start to look different, and the first stone set to put the terrorist state of Israel back in line.

Next they will be showing us a picture of McDonalds in Chinese and calling it a chemical weapon system.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Next they will be showing us a picture of McDonalds in Chinese and calling it a chemical weapon system.

In fact we all know that's a biological weapon, not a chemical one.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Appears Breitbart is also writing on this story..

www.breitbart.com... m=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:%20BreitbartFeed%20(Breitbart%20Feed)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Drunkenparrot

The hacking of the IAEA. The pastebin makes a couple of interesting comments.

http:///SdYaPUwr

STUXNETIZING NUCLEAR STUFF

BEFORE THEY GET ARAMCOED BY IRRESPONSIBLE ENTITIES

ARAMCO A attack on Saudia Arbia Aramco using Flame STUXnet virus. /SHN/AMOO "Cutting Sword of Justice" claimed the attack.

DIMONA

Dimona is the location of Negev Nuclear Research Center in Israel.

ISRAEL OWNS A PRACTICAL NUCLEAR ARSENAL , TIED TO A GROWING MILITARY BODY AND IT IS NOT A MEMBER OF INTERNATIONALLY RESPECTED
NUCLEAR , BIOCHEMICAL AND CHEMICAL AGREEMENTS . WITH A HISTORY OF ATTACKING U.S PROPERTIES , ARAB COUNTRIES AND ASSASSINATION
EPISODES OF ALL STRIPS ( PLUS SUPPOSEDLY-FAKE PASSPORTS THAT APPARENTLY WORK BETTER THAN THE REAL ONES ) , PARASTOO DECIDED TO

WE ASK THESE INDIVIDUALS TO SIGN A PETITION DEMANDING AN OPEN IAEA INVESTIGATION INTO ACTIVITIES AT DIMONA . WE WOULD LIKE TO
ASSERT THAT WE HAVE EVIDENCES SHOWING THERE ARE BEYOND-HARMFUL OPERATIONS TAKING PLACE AT THIS SITE AND THE ABOVE LIST WHO
TECHNICALLY HELP IAEA COULD BE CONSIDERED A PARTNER IN CRIME SHOULD AN ACCIDENT HAPPEN THERE . IN SUCH CASE , MANY PEOPLE WOULD
LIKE TO AT LEAST ASK SOME QUESTIONS AND PARASTOO WILL PUBLISH WHEREABOUTS OF EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THESE INDIVIDUALS ALONGSIDE
WITH BITS OF HELPFUL PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL DETAILS .

3.GOOD APT HUNTING

HAVING DESIRES TO HELP IAEA CONTINUE ITS INTERNATIONALLY FAIR HUMANITARIAN DUTIES AND CONSIDERING STUXNETIZING NUCLEAR STUFF
IS GETTING EASIER EVERYDAY LIKE :

( PLUS SUPPOSEDLY-FAKE PASSPORTS THAT APPARENTLY WORK BETTER THAN THE REAL ONES )

This would refer to the Dubai Assassins. And Yuval Tal of Payoneer who supplied all the credit cards for the hit. And he was in the line up for being in Dubai when it happened. He was a frequent guest on Fox News as a former Mossad agent.

edit on 28-11-2012 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Glenn Greenwald writing in The Guardian really shows up this embarrassing "evidence." Serious shades of the run up to the Iraq War. What short memories people have...

AP Believes it found evidence of Iran's work on nuclear weapons

What is this newly discovered, scary evidence? It is a "graph" which AP says was "leaked" to it by "officials from a country critical of Iran's atomic program to bolster their arguments that Iran's nuclear program must be halted before it produces a weapon" (how mysterious: the globe is gripped with befuddlement as it tries to guess which country that might be).

this graph - which is only slightly less hilariously primitive than the one Benjamin Netanyahu infamously touted with a straight face at the UN - has Farsi written under it to imbue it with that menacing Iranian-ish feel, but also helpfully uses English to ensure that US audiences can easily drink up its scariness. As The Atlantic's Robert Wright noted: "How considerate of the Iranians to label their secret nefarious nuke graph in English!". It's certainly possible that Iranian scientists use English as a universal language of science, but the convenient mixing of Farsi and English should at least trigger some skepticism.

The case for the attack on Iraq was driven, of course, by a mountain of fabricated documents and deliberately manipulated intelligence which western media outlets uncritically amplified. Yet again, any doubts that they are willing and eager to do exactly the same with regard to the equally fictitious Iranian Threat should be forever dispelled by behavior like this.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Seems the hacker who hit the IAEA does not like them down playing the hack.

http:///s96K4D6j

We are demanding IAEA to start an INVESTIGATION into activities at Israel's secret nuclear facilities. In response to IAEA's last official statement, we're now publishing additional information to prove our ability to gain access to highly sensitive information, Including Confidential 'SafeGuard' Documents, Satellite Images, Official letters, Presentations and etc. We hope positive IAEA's decision as an independent international organization doesn't allow this to happen again. IAEA cannot just keep us away by turning off their Servers (either old or new ones!). There are plenty more of where this information came from but we guarantee that these information will stay in a very safe place with us. This information only released to open eyes of IAEA and independent media to real threat of world peace, Israel. Our intentions are not to sabotage or misuse such data for any purposes what so ever. Information listed below was extracted from one of IAEA's new servers that we have access to (“Nuclear Data Section, NDS“): 1 – IAEA's Vulnerability to prove our goodwill

The IAEA has been saying only a old server was hacked. Well the hacker presented new data from the new server. And Satellite photos readings from the event at Japans nuclear plant in 2004. I don't think were being told the whole story on what happened at the IAEA.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Yawn. Rehashed BS from the weeks and months leading up to the invasion of Iraq.

Here we go again...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join