It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Camps: First To Go Will Be Inner City Residents When Police Lose Control Of The People

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
The issue of Fema camps has been really hot latly with people like Chuck Norris probing more and more into this new way of oppression the government is planning. The classic excuse of "emergency" is being used again (and noted in the name of FEMA.

New evidence suggest this will actually be used to do away with the poor. creepy!

Read more about it here: www.stevequayle.com... and here: awe.sm...

g

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I'm not sure if the source is reputable or not, but let me address the main issue.

First To Go Will Be Inner City Residents When Police Lose Control Of The People

This may be a dumb question, but how will the police get all of these people into camps if they lost control of them to begin with?

Any attempt to round people up will result in mass violence and I doubt the police could handle such a large-scale operation.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Sure, because it's those people who take out their rage against the one percent by burning down their own houses and attacking the Koreans who run the corner convenience store. They'll only be taken to the FEMA camps because they no longer have a place to live, having destroyed it with their own hands. It's just a component of urban renewal.
edit on 11/27/2012 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Gidonb4IN

Oh, no I think the first ones to go to a FEMA Camp , if that's real , would be the ones who signed those succession petitions right there on the White Houses website so all their information is available to government authorities. Seeing as the purpose of the FEMA camps would be for re-educating folks.........

It seems more likely.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Here in Georgia there is a joke about HWY 285 that gose around Atlanta. If anything happens all FEMA has to do is string fence along it and they will have containment. Im not sure if any other large cities have a road such as this but it would make easy work in building a mass prison.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
Sure, because it's those people who take out their rage against the one percent by burning down theur own houses and attacking the Koreans who run the corner convenience store. They'll only be taken to the FEMA camps because they no longer have a place to live, having destroyed it with their own hands. It's just a component of urban renewal.

Can't teach... oh nevermind...

Those without food would be the first to go to camps and they would go willingly, and if there is some place for those who could speak out and even act out in dangerous ways those people would separately go there..
That would be more akin to secret prisons, while the Fema camps would be more for keeping people alive...
dependence breeds addiction..
And How else do you think you would start a new society where money doesn't really exist outside of government allowance based on useful skill sets for our future utopian society... ??

As to the sources accuracy if you don't know...
I don't take anything from Steven quayle too seriously. He's a bit out there. That's his site, but the supposed source remains named only as "FEMA Worker" so meh...
edit on 11/27/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
I'm not sure if the source is reputable or not, but let me address the main issue.

First To Go Will Be Inner City Residents When Police Lose Control Of The People

This may be a dumb question, but how will the police get all of these people into camps if they lost control of them to begin with?

Any attempt to round people up will result in mass violence and I doubt the police could handle such a large-scale operation.
The police won't be able to handle it, and when that happens, here come the troops, be it U.N. troops or our own.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ga-`tv-gi

Most large cities have an interstate around the city way - all they have to do is string fence around, don't let any food or water through, stop gov't checks, turn the electric off and then wait for the shooting to die down. 3-5 days?

Some idiot will start a fire. All the better, let them burn.

Make sure you live outside the city round-about interstate system.
edit on 27-11-2012 by Happy1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
If UN troops do anything at all, they will be shot and killed by civilians, and so will civilians be killed... It will be a serious bloodbath that will enrage people even further, and then people will start shooting at anything..It will be bloody chaos..
Hope none of it happens...

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienreality
If UN troops do anything at all, they will be shot and killed by civilians, and so will civilians be killed... It will be a serious bloodbath that will enrage people even further, and then people will start shooting at anything..It will be bloody chaos..
I agree that if they attempt that crap using the U.N., they'll be in for a helluva rumble, but I'd like to know what you think would happen if U.S. troops were used.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Oh, well! If Chuck Norris is on board, then count me in!

This FEMA camp nonsense has been debunked a million times.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtap66
Oh, well! If Chuck Norris is on board, then count me in!

This FEMA camp nonsense has been debunked a million times.

It cannot be debunked...

There ARE FEMA camps...

All the theories involve a future event they think will happen.. Being that this event is ever in the future it is not debunked cause it hasn't happened yet...

As far as I'm concerned the Government isn't stupid enough to try and force people into camps... They will let the people beg to be included, and they will only take a certain amount (while supplies last, batteries included)...

Course the fences all point in, so no keeping the Zombies out huh??

edit on 11/27/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Also lets not forget that most of us in America filled out the census form....These "census" forms where used around the time of world war II to locate and detain Japanese American citizens. Hopefully history does not repeat itself right? I by the way will not and did not fill out those census forms.

As we all know there are many methods of obtaining your information and categorizing what level of threat you are. There is also D.A.R.P.A. which runs the T.I.A.program (total information awareness) program, and who knows to what extent information awareness is to the government? I'm sure it include all incoming and outgoing information worldwide. Then the use of networked "quantum computers" with "petaflop speed computers" as well = SCARRRY POTENTIAL?

Soryy.... may have gotten a little off tangent in the last paragraph but you all get the idea of where things are and heading I think?

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by poloblack

Originally posted by alienreality
I agree that if they attempt that crap using the U.N., they'll be in for a helluva rumble, but I'd like to know what you think would happen if U.S. troops were used.

Same thing except on a slightly smaller scale.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
The camps are real. I have a close relative who works for DHS. He assures me that they are indeed real. He did say that some of them have illeagal's in them to "work out the kinks".

And yeah, we will beg to be in them. Those who aren't ready.... When things go south, three hots and a cot... most will give up their freedome for that.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldNGone

Not where were heading - it's where we are but yes, you have it correct.
They have a good idea of who would fight, who wouldn't and who might be valuable to them skillwise.
Everyone else is expendable.
I believe this is why they want 30.000 drones over the US.
They can just home in our phone signals should they choose to.
We have to reach a tipping point in the next few years, things just cannot continue at this rate without massive poverty causing people to lose it.

Welcome to ATS btw!

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
There are 57 underground bases and bunkers around the United States, used to protect political dissidents and other power individuals incase a catastrophe nascenends.

FEMA, and its sister theories are just disinformation. Conspiracies in-curriculum, whether they be real or fake, need to have leverage on public communities like ATS.

Conspiracists are too resource-limited to prove portfolio-conspiracies, and if they do somehow stick their head in too far, they get shoved back into their home-base with their mouth taped.

False-route conspiracies and disinformation are just used to tail society even more. Maybe there are small, diminutive parts leading you to the truth, but most likely you're just falling prey to an esoteric agenda, and that's part of the reason why the internet is so great for proxy governments.
edit on 28-11-2012 by MSick because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-11-2012 by MSick because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by MSick

I very much agree with your post and this is exactly why I joke so much, and support both sides of every theory...

One thing I know for sure is never fear... Fear is un-powerful to say the least...

Conspiracy theorists are one of the cards that they have been dealt to play as they see fit, when they see fit..

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

What if the government are aware of something to happen and can help it happen? ... Do not underestimate those in power.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
reply to post by GoldNGone

Not where were heading - it's where we are but yes, you have it correct.
They have a good idea of who would fight, who wouldn't and who might be valuable to them skillwise.
Everyone else is expendable.
I believe this is why they want 30.000 drones over the US.
They can just home in our phone signals should they choose to.
We have to reach a tipping point in the next few years, things just cannot continue at this rate without massive poverty causing people to lose it.

Welcome to ATS btw!
[/quote

I 100% agree with you on that....Although I did NOT know about the "need" for 30,000 drones? That's an intense amount of spying on the American public, then again what else is new right? Speaking of homing in on our cell phones, have you ever heard of the "cell finity" virus? BTW: it's a virus that is undetectable and has full control over your phone, gps, contacts, internet searches, and the adroids have full 3d sonar mapping capabilities as well....
You are right though, it's not where we are heading..... It's right now
If things go much further regarding loosing our rights, I will be the first to take arms and go to battle.
IF WE ARE NOT WILLING TO DIE FOR FREEDOM WE DO NOT DESERVE FREEDOM!!!!

And BTW: Thank you kindly for welcoming me as a new member to this sight

new topics

top topics

join