It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pisky

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Feel free to move this to its appropriate forum.

Does anyone have any idea when Pisky will be back?? I miss his posts lol and im sure many others do!!!

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stuey1221

Does anyone have any idea when Pisky will be back?? I miss his posts lol and im sure many others do!!!

Why not u2u him?

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
Why not u2u him?

hehe beat me to it. It's the logical conclusion really.

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Originally posted by Stuey1221

Why not u2u him?

Because im a very simple minded person and dont think of the logical thing lol

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Actually, I managed to get back a little while ago, see Here.

The problems are gradually being sorted out and for now I am spending much of my internet time looking for a job. (I'm hoping to have a job waiting for me by the time I get the work permit). As it is, my Immigration application has been approved and I'm just waiting for the interview to get fingerprinted etc (and receive my shiny new gold-edged green card
).

When I haven't been able to get online, I've been honing my limited HTML skills by updating the Pixy Folk site (currently being uploaded as we speak
)
I have to say, its been rather a pain in the arse but things are working out now. KayEm was offered a job today and it's only a matter of time before some lucky American company experiences the ecstasy of having Pisky working for them.

And now it's time for to celebrate KayEm's recent employment.

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Im guessin you've moved to america?? I cant wait to get my arse out there, should be moving by March, fingers...toes...everythin crossed that all goes to plan lol Nice to have you back though

new topics

top topics

join