It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New smoking guns in Apollo moon hoax: White cloth canvas on floor clearly seen!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
In case anyone is confused about gravity (something acting on us all the time in the Y direction or up/down), a simple experiment known as the Cavendish Experiment demonstrates the effects of gravity in the X direction (left/right).

Also noteworthy about gravity: If you stand on a tall, very heavy building and drop a bowling ball from 5 feet away from the top of the building, does it hit the ground 5 feet away from the building? NO! It hits nearer the building, because of gravity.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
It doesn't matter what you say if you find irrefutable evidence that we didn't go to the moon, if barny the dinosaur was prancing around on a photo, people would still just say HOAX, they would try and try to find some awful explanation for it, then just stick with that such as the terrible episode of of Mythbusters.

For me the biggest piece of evidence is when Buzz Aldrin runs past the flag and it starts to wave. There is nor air or wind on the moon therefore it cannot wave by running past it so this is 100% proof it is fake, but all the other evidence on top of that people are crazy to still think we actually went to the moon.

The flag moves on it's own without being touched when Buzz runs past it.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by DEV1L79

Tell me how you know he doesn't touch the flag?

You're so wrong. All the so called evidence of a hoax is nothing more than errors, a lack of understanding, misinterpretation, and downright lies on the part of the hoax proponents(yes, they have been caught lying many times).

The real suckers are people who fall for this rubbish.
edit on 27-11-2012 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Oh look, it's this thread again
I'm waiting for the first guy to come and ask why you can't see stars in the pictures...

[Add] Also why isn't the op banned already? He does these drive by threads and never even tries to talk them. He is only interested in directing traffic to certain hb resources.
edit on 27/11/2012 by PsykoOps because: add

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
I'm waiting for the first guy to come and ask why you can't see stars in the pictures...

LOL.....wait for it.......it's coming.......

So far we've had "no rover tracks", "shadows", even the old "flag blowin in the wind" has reared it's ugly head.

What's gonna be next?

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabhac-rua

So far we've had "no rover tracks", "shadows", even the old "flag blowin in the wind" has reared it's ugly head.

What's gonna be next?

you forgot the "VanAllenBeltRadiation"......[sigh]

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

What's gonna be next?

Just you guys talking too each other.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

reply to post by DEV1L79

Tell me how you know he doesn't touch the flag?

You're so wrong. All the so called evidence of a hoax is nothing more than errors, a lack of understanding, misinterpretation, and downright lies on the part of the hoax proponents(yes, they have been caught lying many times).

The real suckers are people who fall for this rubbish.
edit on 27-11-2012 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)
There is so much evidence.

But It is just some jumped up idiots who want to say "hey look at me I'm good at science me, I know more than you" so come up with hoaky ideas on how to disprove all the evidence thinking they are clever when they are not.

This is very dangerous because we can never get to the truth if people just keep listening to the crap the so called debunkers keep saying. It is like they are scared to admit it and hold on to their safety blanket tirelessly trying to come up with silly explanations to disrepute each bit of evidence explaining them away with some scientific nonesense.

I could use science to explain you don't really exist if I tried. I could use science and theory to make you believe almost anything It is just smoke and mirrors to stop you from getting to to the truth.
edit on 27-11-2012 by DEV1L79 because: ,.,

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
that's rich. There's so much evidence and you shouldn't listen when they all get debunked. Talk about truth.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by DEV1L79

You dont need to use science to prove he hit the flag as he passed it, actually you cant even prove it one way or the other because your "biggest piece of evidence" is pretty crap, you have and obstructed view of the flag, which means you CANNOT SEE whether he hit it or not
edit on 27/11/12 by Kr0nZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by DEV1L79
It doesn't matter what you say if you find irrefutable evidence that we didn't go to the moon,

And the opposite is true as well. See my earlier post about the mirrors on the moon as irrefutable proof that we did go to the moon.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kr0nZ
reply to post by DEV1L79

You dont need to use science to prove he hit the flag as he passed it, actually you cant even prove it one way or the other because your "biggest piece of evidence" is pretty crap, you have and obstructed view of the flag.
no watch it again he is no where near the flag and even if he did hit it, it would not act that way, the whole thing would move, but only the bottom left hand corner turns up as if in a wake wind from his run past.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by hidden0

It doesn't matter what you say if you find irrefutable evidence that we didn't go to the moon,

And the opposite is true as well. See my earlier post about the mirrors on the moon as irrefutable proof that we did go to the moon.
Not true, they could have easily been put there by an unamaned mission. and how is it that you can see a picture of the mirrors yet you cannot see a picture of the stuff left on the moon by the astronauts, they can take pictures of a single moon rock using telescopes.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by DEV1L79

So what if only the bottom corner moves? Are you saying you always walk around tucking your elbows into your sides?

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
In light of the fact we have gone to the moon and it is physically possible for you and I to prove it ourselves....a discussion about flag movement is irrelevant.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by DEV1L79

Btw, even if that would be filmed on earth like some believe it wouldn't move like that. Therefore the whole "wind" argument is bs.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kr0nZ
reply to post by DEV1L79

So what if only the bottom corner moves? Are you saying you always walk around tucking your elbows into your sides?
It waves for about 12 seconds it is not just been hit it is a wake wind, he is no where near the flag not enough to hit it.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Not true, they could have easily been put there by an unamaned mission.

Okay - I've shown my sources, and my reasoning...lets hear yours now. How did they place a mirror like that with an unmanned mission? I'm not saying it is impossible - just that if you believe this, you must have thought about it to some degree. Or are you simply just immediately refuting my new hypothesis without even vetting it?

How did the unmanned mission for placing the mirrors on the moon go?

ETA - Forgot, mines not a hypothesis. My new angle of proof, I should say.
edit on 27-11-2012 by hidden0 because: correction

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

reply to post by DEV1L79

Btw, even if that would be filmed on earth like some believe it wouldn't move like that. Therefore the whole "wind" argument is bs.
yes it would because the whole thing is filmed in slow motion to give it an authentic feel. Just the fact the video is so bad should be enough for you. the biggest event ever and it is all captured on some grainy little cam??

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
We had plenty of reasons to lie about landing on the Moon, number 1 being the Russian's vs USA superiority complex, then theres the need to get congress to approve boat loads of money for the space (or whatever they really did with the money) program. I visited one of the sites in the OP and these 2 links stuck out at me and I'd like to know what you guys n gals think about these 2 photos, :

Here are two images with the same identical backdrop with totally different foregrounds, as you can see. In one of them, you can see the LEM, but not in the other, which is an oddity since the LEM never moved after allegedly landing on the moon.

davesweb.cnchost.com...
davesweb.cnchost.com...

edit on 27-11-2012 by drivebricker because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-11-2012 by drivebricker because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join