It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New smoking guns in Apollo moon hoax: White cloth canvas on floor clearly seen!

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by MortPenguin
Sorry but the walk back from the crater did not happen like this. Sorry to be the barer of bad news.

Did you draw these "red lines" yourself? First, the red line placed on the astronaut's shadow is almost placed precisely, but the other red lines are not placed correct, Second, if there really had been more than one light source then there would have been more than one shadow of each thing. Sorry for these bad news 'MortPenguin'...
edit on 2-12-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabhac-rua
reply to post by Ove38

HAHAHAHA, there is no way that is a real feather being used in the HB "re-enactment" of the hammer and feather experiment. Go out side find a feather and see if it drops like that! If feathers were that heavy birds would never get off the ground!

is it really possible that you don't understand, that they only put a nail or something heavy inside the feather, to get the effect ?

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by delusion

Originally posted by Ove38

No one says "the WHOLE THING was faked" it was partly faked, we are only discussing which parts were faked. I believe a part of the rockets went to the moon, I believe the landers lander on the moon, I believe equipment were deployed on the Moon's surface, but I don't believe any of the twelve (69-72) astronauts walked on the Moon's surface, that part was faked on earth. The Apollo missions were only robotic missions to the moon.

Okay, thanks for clarifying.
Then how did they fake the shots of the earth on a live telelvision feed that showed the cloud patterns at the time on earth?

As I said, it was a robotic missions (with cameras)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Robotic missions??? Give me a break, you really are living in your own lively fantasy world

Take a look at the above clip which shows activity from inside Apollo 11 Command Module, but they also filmed through the window were they filmed a UFO...

Does these Apollo astronauts really look like robots to you, huh???

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps

Everyone knows the shadows diverge, depending on where the lamp is.

The shadows diverge as much as they do in this Apollo image, because the lamp hangs right above the lunar rover, like in the drawing above.

source:
www.hq.nasa.gov...
www.hq.nasa.gov...
edit on 2-12-2012 by Ove38 because: link fix

You do realise that if the light source was close as you claim the shadows wouldn't be paraller anymore? I mean seriously?

You mean this drawing is wrong ?

edit on 2-12-2012 by Ove38 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10

Take a look at the above clip which shows activity from inside Apollo 11 Command Module, but they also filmed through the window were they filmed a UFO...

Does these Apollo astronauts really look like robots to you, huh???

The astronauts remained in earth orbit, the LM (inside a part of the rocket) went to the moon, it was just a trick.
edit on 2-12-2012 by Ove38 because: text fix

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

So the robots were the ones taking the photos and films of the earth?

Robotic probes that leave footprints? Shots of the several laser reflector's on the moon show that it has obviously NOT been put there by robots.

Seriously I can't take this any more.
The mental state required to believe what you are convinced you see distresses me greatly. It's incredibly disturbing that people can still have this belief AFTER actually looking into it.

It's like watching a severely deformed puppy drag itself across the floor.

I need to go, pray for humanity or something.

No; whiskey. Hard liquor will solve everything.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by delusion

So the robots were the ones taking the photos and films of the earth?

Robotic probes that leave footprints? Shots of the several laser reflector's on the moon show that it has obviously NOT been put there by robots.

There is no boot prints on the moon, laser reflector's were deployed by USA and USSR using by robotic sondes.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

You mean this drawing is wrong ?

That drawing have nothing to do with the Apollo Moon missions or the Moon photos, you are making a bad comparison 'Ove38'-freak

The shadows are exactly the same. Your Apollo Sun is a lamp.

edit on 2-12-2012 by Ove38 because: lik fix

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

The astronauts remained in earth orbit, the LM (inside a part of the rocket) went to the moon, it was just a trick.

Nope, they did not remain in Earth orbit, beside this
video clip also shows that the Earth was already too far away when they headed for the Moon, and this
video clip also shows how they got out to Lunar surface when they landed on the Moon. It's also there when Armstrong said >>God, what is that out there? What the h... is that??? But this is unbelievable!

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

The shadows are exactly the same. Your Apollo Sun is a lamp.

Nope, the shadows from your provided drawing are NOT the same as the shadows shown on the Moon photo, and no, the Sun is NOT a lamp 'Ove38'-freak

Your ridiculous provided photo of this socalled "studio" does not prove anything...

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

... this
video clip also shows how they got out to Lunar surface ..

filmed in a studio on earth

By the way, I don't believe in UFOs either, certainly not Apollo UFOs, Sorry

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

The radio communications between earth and the Apollo missions were tracked by multiple groups of amateurs after the spacecraft left orbit and headed towards the moon.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

filmed in a studio on earth

Nope

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Ove38

It's all good fun and games going around spamming "it's filmed on studio". That starts to sound like a child with temper issues after all the "evidence" has been debunked to hell.

edit on 2/12/2012 by PsykoOps because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by DelMarvel

The radio communications between earth and the Apollo missions were tracked by multiple groups of amateurs after the spacecraft left orbit and headed towards the moon.

They were listening to a repeater

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 2-12-2012 by Ove38 because: lin fix

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

By the way, I don't believe in UFOs either, certainly not Apollo UFOs

And you expect me to believe you on that?
I don't believe you, i think you're lying 'Ove38', i think you do believe in UFOs especially from that Buzz Aldrin UFO clip

No, sorry. I do not. I understand that this is a Apollo trick, to make me believe the rest of the Apollo story.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
The complexity of this moon hoax is greater than actually landing a man on the moon.

Repeaters, robot drones to deploy equipment...any country that could pull that off could EASILY land a man on the moon.
edit on 2-12-2012 by elitelogic because: length

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join