It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New smoking guns in Apollo moon hoax: White cloth canvas on floor clearly seen!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Given the political climate of that era, and the Russians were watching closely I'm sure,
wouldn't they have blown the whistle had it been staged, yes?

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabhac-rua

Yeah "clowns", who need everything explained to them ad-nausuem, and yet still they'd rather stick their heads back into the conspiracy punch bowl and slurp away at the half fermented brew of bullsh*t concocted by known liars and charlatans.

Tell me this? Any hoax believers ever question their sources? Nah didn't think so.

edit on 27-11-2012 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

So much hate for one sad person to hold I think... If you can grow up and talk I will continue..
I'm someone who thinks it could have been faked. My sources get questioned and if you had thought about your response better you would have realized that the Source is NASA and I do question my Sources...

You are being the Bull you know what in this thread, not people asking questions.. If you are too tired for this round and must jump to your end conclusions without explanation maybe you could leave it to some other posters who have already contributed to your sode of the story without being kids about it.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by OwenGP185

I wasn't specifically calling you a "hoax head"

Interested in Apollo and the moon hoax?

Ok, here's where you can start: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Atzil321

I know, it's because astronauts carried the rover with them, like the other poster said, in other words, astronauts were driven by rover. *facepalm* I'm embarrassed.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

Yes, you're right. But hey I feel like venting.

Like I said, people want to "ask questions" but sometimes they don't want to hear the answers coz it doesn't fit into their conspiracy tinted paradigm.

They've all been answered before.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yngvarr
Given the political climate of that era, and the Russians were watching closely I'm sure,

Why would the Russians expose it?

If they play along like they believe it too, then they can keep building up their technology while pretending they already lost the game.

I mean it's not like Chinese spies in the American gov. Leak secret info in public to citizens of their country..

There are many reasons to keep secrets.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by WWu777

Are you Apollo believers slapping your heads in embarrassment now? lol

Honestly I don't understand the zeal with which you exclaim your evidence. All that hard work to try and discount one of, if not THE greatest achievement of humankind so far.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by WWu777
4. Buzz Aldrin spotlight photo a smoking gun blunder

The famous photo of Buzz Aldrin standing in the spotlight is a giveaway in that he is being lit up in a spotlight from alleged sunlight while the ground around him is in darkness! How can the sun put a spotlight around a particular person like a stagehand pointing a spotlight on an actor or singer on stage?! This was obviously a major screw up, and NASA was reckless for thinking that no one would notice or that they could get away with it. In fact, it was such a blunder that NASA even tried to cover it up by brightening the rest of the surface in subsequent versions of it. Why would they do that if they had nothing to hide?

Here is the original version of it by NASA, which was released to newspapers in 1969:

grin.hq.nasa.gov...

Here is the edited version with the surface brightened up for the Lunar Surface Journal:

history.nasa.gov...

The sun is low in the sky, as you can see by the length of his leg in his shadow. The ground on the moon is really uneven, so its casting shadows on the ground behind him where it's uneven. He is also standing right next to the lunar lander which is quite reflective, adding to his illumination.

heres a better version of your original.
grin.hq.nasa.gov...

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
It's was science that took us to the moon, no need to fake anything, understand the science and you will lose the doubt.

Halo takes photos of the moon showing all of the Lunar landing sites, the footprints, equipment, it's all there.
See them here.. Real, lunar landing photos from the moon.

I witnessed the launches live in person, as long as I can remember. Family members worked at the Cape, on these missions.
We don't need no stinking hoaxes.

It's just science guys, math, science, and training...and money.

Now, as we stand at the threshold of private space exploration transportation. NASA is asking that future moon tourist, explorers, and curiosity seekers, "to please not touch their stuff."
edit on 27-11-2012 by Lonewulph because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

5. Distinct line separating foreground from artificial backdrop

In many moon photos, you can see a distinct line between the foreground and backdrop, which consists of different textures, and indicates that the background is ARTIFICIAL, as in a movie set. Here is a clear example:

www.spacewallpapers.net...

IMPORTANT! Here is a much larger version that I want you to open in a new window and look at closely, because it contains a BIG NEW SMOKING GUN! View this image at its original size, and notice that behind the astronaut the edge of a WHITE CLOTH SHEET can be seen placed over the dirt! This is a MUST SEE smoking gun that I discovered but don't see mentioned on any other sites yet!

upload.wikimedia.org...

I dont see your 'white cloth' anywhere, or the seperating line, in either of your photos. Highlight what you are talking about.

8. Sun image on moon turns out to be light bulb in enhanced image

Here is another smoking gun that will make Apollo believers feel foolish and embarrassed. An Apollo image of the alleged sun from the moon’s surface turned out to be a big light bulb upon image enhancement! See images and enhancement below:

www.aulis.com...

www.aulis.com...

Image "enhancing" can do some funky things.
edit on 27/11/12 by Kr0nZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by mcx1942
Is this it? I can not tell for sure what it is but it does kind of look like a cloth.
Not sure if this is what the OP is refering to.

I think it's saying the big white cloth is that very large white area behind him. it stretches from one end of the shot to the other and is so white in comparison to the surrounding terrain it looks fake.

Check out the blown up pic again: upload.wikimedia.org...

This does look very odd compared to all the other pics.
edit on 27-11-2012 by JohnPhoenix because: sp

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

Ah, I think I see what the OP is trying to convey.

The shadow on it does give it the appearance of a cloth over dirt but I think this is just an optical illusion.

edit on 11/27/2012 by mcx1942 because: clarity

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
The fact that people still believe in this moon hoax stuff just baffles me.

Hasn't all this crap been debunked enough?

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
This one really gets me. How do the guru's explain this one?

6. Identical backdrops with different foregrounds and vanishing LEM

Here are two images with the same identical backdrop with totally different foregrounds, as you can see. In one of them, you can see the LEM, but not in the other, which is an oddity since the LEM never moved after allegedly landing on the moon.

davesweb.cnchost.com...

davesweb.cnchost.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix

Switching between the 2 pictures clearly show the background changing, so the photo's were obviously taken in 2 different positions
edit on 27-11-2012 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

Originally posted by Yngvarr

Why would the Russians expose it?

If they play along like they believe it too, then they can keep building up their technology while pretending they already lost the game.

I mean it's not like Chinese spies in the American gov. Leak secret info in public to citizens of their country..

There are many reasons to keep secrets.

Interesting, but as I stated you have to remember the climate and the social factors of that era.
The astronauts were treated the way we treat GaGa and that other pink haired, skanky weirdo
when they returned, but I digress. Back then we old farts had a select few we called heroes.

A faked moon landing disclosed to the American people would have destroyed this nation from the inside out.
I don't see how the Russians could have resisted getting the upper hand.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
OK, this is an honest question, coming from me:
If we have the Hubble, satellites ect., why do we not have a way that everyday people can see the surface of the moon from earth? Is the flag still up there? With all of our technology, why is it so hard to answer this debate in this day and age??

I just don't get it.

Ok, there are more than one still suppose to be up there.
edit on 27-11-2012 by chiefsmom because: More info

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix

Here are two images with the same identical backdrop with totally different foregrounds, as you can see. In one of them, you can see the LEM, but not in the other, which is an oddity since the LEM never moved after allegedly landing on the moon.

davesweb.cnchost.com...

davesweb.cnchost.com...

Clearly different angles. There you have it!

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by OwenGP185

Originally posted by seabhac-rua
reply to post by OwenGP185

What about em?

Hoax heads see what they want to see.

This is the first time I have commented in a Apollo hoax thread, I was asking a genuine question as I have not seen all the threads you and others have seen. Instead of assuming I am a "Hoax head
" perhaps you could provide a logical explanation for the lack to tire tracks? The image Smurfy posted also shows tracks which adds weight to the claims in some of the images.

Thanks Kronz, I see how the tracks could have been covered.
edit on 27-11-2012 by OwenGP185 because: (no reason given)

The link I posted is actually to one the OP posted, only the op was using it as a poor example as being of the 'no tracks' variety, plus you can see the dust falling back. Now think this way if you don't mind. The rover is a non-entity as far as proving a Lunar hoax, the machine obviously worked didn't it, so the 'no tracks' idea is moot in any case, in fact it is a rubbish idea, would you think some stagehand is there, carefully coiffeuring the Moon dust, and telling them all to feck off with the rover and not disturb his nice Moon dust....bootmarks are okay though!
edit on 27-11-2012 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by chiefsmom
why do we not have a way that everyday people can see the surface of the moon from earth?

We can.

Is the flag still up there?

Which flag? Apollo 11's flag bllew down. However, they are no longer American flags.
gizmodo.com...

With all of our technology, why is it so hard to answer this debate in this day and age??

It has been answered many many many times, but some people just refuse to accept reality, and prefer their self made fantasy world

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join