It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New smoking guns in Apollo moon hoax: White cloth canvas on floor clearly seen!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

What rod going thru the American flag? I'm not familiar with the evidence you are bringing to the table.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
reply to post by ManFromEurope

It doesn't seem right. I was under the impression that the flag would look like that without the rod going through the top. Why would they do that? It doesn't make sense. I'm sure they weren't using the flag pole as a clothes lines either.

The moon has gravity, why would the flag stay up without the rod? Can you show me an official NASA source saying the flag would?

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Can anyone explain why in this photo the American flag defies the laws of physics and does not shadow like the rounded wheel cover does.

If they doctored this small part, you have to assume it's all doctored.

edit on 28-11-2012 by litterbaux because: Front left wheel guard

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by litterbaux

What rod going thru the American flag? I'm not familiar with the evidence you are bringing to the table.

Ok, on to it... Misunderstanding
edit on 28-11-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Most nasa missions are just a smoke screen for the secret space programm. We can only imagine what they are really up to. Ever wonder where all they money goes that nobody seems to be able to track down, missing trillions?

Space: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Its five-year mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no man has gone before.

I totally believe these images are faked by nasa just like all the other BS pics they sell us.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sly1one
Can you circle or point out the cloth sheet part that you found? I think I see what you are referring to but I'm not sure as it could also be part of the rovers landing gear or something.

Great link btw!!

You didn't see it? I don't mean it's a small piece of cloth. I'm talking about a whole layer of carpet. Look at the white layer behind the astronaut, or the line dividing the dirt and white carpet behind him. Notice how the white carpet layer is placed OVER the dirt floor. Do you see it? It's very obvious and distinct.

Can someone post a zoom up of it? It would require a lot of steps for me to do it.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabhac-rua
reply to post by OwenGP185

I wasn't specifically calling you a "hoax head"

Interested in Apollo and the moon hoax?

Ok, here's where you can start: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks for the link; however, this leads to a 672-page thread!!! I read through the first page of which, and found no debunking comments with any substance. Could you give some indication which page of this thread has some good debunking meat to it? As I, for one, am not going to peruse 672 pages of comments looking for germane ones that debunk the Apollo hoax.

For the record, I tend to accept the Apollo mission as fact, but would like to see the details of explanations debunking the more reasonable-sounding Apollo hoax arguments.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by mcx1942
Is this it? I can not tell for sure what it is but it does kind of look like a cloth.
Not sure if this is what the OP is refering to.

Zoomed in a bit more.

edit on 11/27/2012 by mcx1942 because: added zoomed in

edit on 11/27/2012 by mcx1942 because: my thoughts

That doesn't look like a rock. It looks like something popping out. The heck is that?

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

Yeah, I get it.. Not very good with this subject.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by mcx1942
Is this it? I can not tell for sure what it is but it does kind of look like a cloth.
Not sure if this is what the OP is refering to.

Zoomed in a bit more.

edit on 11/27/2012 by mcx1942 because: added zoomed in

edit on 11/27/2012 by mcx1942 because: my thoughts

How are you embedding images here? When I try to, it says "Link to External Image" but doesn't show the image.

Can someone edit this thread to "White carpet cloth over dirt floor clearly seen"?

I'm not talking about a piece of cloth. I'm talking about the WHITE LAYER behind the astronaut. It's a sheet placed over the dirt. How can you miss it? Don't you see the obvious difference between that white carpet behind him and the dirt in front?

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by OwenGP185

Originally posted by seabhac-rua
I took a look at two of your links and instantly saw a few old and worthless moon hoax claims which have been proven false time and time again. It's like a merry go round.

You should rename this thread as "Re-Hashed Fodder For Moon Hoax Clowns"

So in those last four images linked in the OP are they fake images or what?

No they are official NASA images. Didn't you see the URL's?

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

Ok, on to it... Misunderstanding
edit on 28-11-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

I don't think we went to the moon so I never researched trivial topics like this. I look at it this way, if we went to the moon in the late 60's, why has it been so difficult to go back even after years of advancement.

Maybe it's because it went "black". Who knows, all we have to work with is pictures which are clearly doctored. It took us 40 years to come up with any kind of evidence, they are clearly way ahead of us.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy

Originally posted by trig_grl
What ive been asking for years and no one has given a solid answer is WHY? Why did they fake the moon landing? Ive seen enough evidence to believe it was a hoax but im still confused as to why?

simple answer to that is that they didn't fake it.

Simple answer is that they did. There is no proof that the moon landings were real. None of the evidence given stands up to scrutiny, but there is a LOT of evidence to the contrary. A LOT. Anyone who believes in the moon landings takes them on faith.

Here are two shocking facts that will make you scratch your head:

– Fact: Did you know that since the Apollo Moon Missions in 1969-72, which sent astronauts 240,000 miles to the moon and back six times, NO ONE has ever gone 400 miles above the Earth? Even the Space Shuttle missions have gone below that and remained well under 400 miles.

Today, NASA does not have the technology to go higher than 400 miles above Earth, and has indirectly admitted it in a number of ways, by their actions and words. In a press release, NASA stated that the Van Allen Radiation Belts that surround the Earth are too dangerous to send humans through and is trying to figure out how to solve this problem. See here: www.reuters.com...

This doesn’t make any sense given that none of the astronauts on the six Apollo missions allegedly passed the radiation belts with no problem and no sickness! What this means is that incredibly, NASA was able to send men 600 times farther in 1969 than it can today! How inexplicable is that? Have you ever heard of technology going backward by such an extreme magnitude?! It’s totally illogical and nonsensical.

– Fact: Did you know that so far, 14 astronauts have died in Space Shuttle missions that were 200 miles above the Earth, yet during the Apollo program NASA allegedly sent astronauts 240,000 miles to the moon and back six times, with no loss of life? In other words: 200 miles = 14 casualties, 240,000 miles = 0 casualties. Do you buy that? Can you fathom the enormous difference between 200 and 240,000 and how big of a stretch that is?

To give you an idea of the proportions we are talking about, picture this: The Earth is 8,000 miles in diameter and the moon is 240,000 miles away. That means that you’d have to line up 30 Earth globes to equal the distance to the moon (since 8,000 x 30 = 240,000). What this means is that in 1969, NASA could send men the distance of 30 Earth globes, but today, it can only send humans barely above the Earth. If you have a model globe in your home, 400 miles would be about an inch above it.

What’s more, NASA could not even keep astronauts safe on Earth. During a test simulation on the launch pad for Apollo One in 1967, three astronauts died during a fire that engulfed the capsule and somehow locked them inside, which was never explained and seemed to be the result of foul play. Whatever the case, if NASA couldn’t even keep astronauts safe on Earth during a test simulation inside a stationary capsule that wasn’t even moving, then how could it keep them safe 240,000 miles away on the moon during a real mission?

Only time in history where technology went backward by an extreme magnitude

Now if all that doesn’t sound absurd to you and make you scratch your head, nothing will. So if you buy the Apollo story, you’d have to buy that the Apollo Moon Landings were the first and only historical event in which technology actually went BACKWARD! In history, when technological feats are accomplished, they get better, faster and more efficient in subsequent years. For example, when the Wright Brothers invented the airplane, every year after that planes got better and better. When Charles Lindberg made the first transatlantic flight in 1927, it was soon repeated afterward. And when cell phones came into the market, they got better and better thereon.

However, after the Apollo missions from 1969 to 1972, it all went backward. We never went back again and neither did any other country. It was very strange. At least the Soviets should have followed soon after, especially since their space technology was ahead of ours. Yet none have even tried. What does that tell you? As they say, actions speak louder than words.

If the Apollo missions were authentic, by now, there should be daily flights to the moon and moon bases. All this would be so if the moon landings were consistent with the rest of world history.

The simple logic here is that if NASA can't go to the moon today after 40 years of technological advancements, then it certainly couldn't have in 1969, plain and simple.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Can anyone explain why in this photo the American flag defies the laws of physics and does not shadow like the rounded wheel cover does.

If they doctored this small part, you have to assume it's all doctored.

edit on 28-11-2012 by litterbaux because: Front left wheel guard

I have no idea what flag you are talking about.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

See my edit. Front left wheel guard.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Hello ATS and members , I have been often guest on ATS ( without an acount for over 4 years) and the " moon landing hoax theory" has been something I've researched for over 4 years. I'm eager to share my findings and own theory. Can't wait to have 20 posts so I can make my first thread!
Sorry for sounding like a total * NOOB I'm just excited.

Wish me luck !

OneWay

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by WWu777

This should be the final nail in the coffin.

I couldn't have said it better myself.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
i still don't see why we would fake the moon landing when we actually have the technology to get us on the moon... we had it back then as well i'd assume so why not just actually send someone up there

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by RichieRay

We didn't have the technology.

As to the importance of the moon landing, behold~! Wiki!

Space race

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by trig_grl
What ive been asking for years and no one has given a solid answer is WHY? Why did they fake the moon landing? Ive seen enough evidence to believe it was a hoax but im still confused as to why?

Watch the movie "Capricorn One". It explains why.

In summary:

1) To fool the Soviets that we were ahead of the space race.
2) So NASA could continue to receive funding.
3) So NASA didn't look like a failure.
4) There was too much time, money and pride invested in the project.
5) Americans were in turmoil at the time over the Vietnam War, race riots, assassinations of JFK, RFK and MLK, and cold war, and needed something to hope for.
6) NASA decided it was better to fake it then have 3 men die in space for the world to see, which would have led to NASA's demise.

Socrates in Plato's The Republic said that the state must concoct fables and myths because people need them as inspiration to boost morale. So that's what our elites do.

Remember, NASA had complete control over the televised coverage feed. There was no independent corroboration of it. The people at Mission Control could only see what was on their screens, and as you know, anything can be produced on a computer screen – including a pre-recorded simulation of the mission. In fact, in the documentary “Failure Is Not An Option”, Apollo Flight Director Gene Kranz was quoted as saying: “The simulations were so real that no controller could discern the difference between the training and the real mission.” In other words, the personnel at Mission Control cannot tell the difference between a simulation and real mission! That's quite a bold and revealing statement coming from the man in charge of Mission Control.

Check out these 30 logical arguments proving the Moon Landing Hoax. It covers the JFK assassination and 9/11 as well.

www.debunkingskeptics.com...

edit on 28-11-2012 by WWu777 because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-11-2012 by WWu777 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join