It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New smoking guns in Apollo moon hoax: White cloth canvas on floor clearly seen!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Here are some smoking gun photos I found that will make you slap your forehead in embarrassment. You will probably be too embarrassed to speak after this. Take a good hard look at these photos. This will be the clincher that will change your mind if you are on the fence or an Apollo believer.

www.debunkingskeptics.com...

5. Distinct line separating foreground from artificial backdrop

In many moon photos, you can see a distinct line between the foreground and backdrop, which consists of different textures, and indicates that the background is ARTIFICIAL, as in a movie set. Here is a clear example:

www.spacewallpapers.net...

IMPORTANT! Here is a much larger version that I want you to open in a new window and look at closely, because it contains a BIG NEW SMOKING GUN! View this image at its original size, and notice that behind the astronaut the edge of a WHITE CLOTH SHEET can be seen placed over the dirt! This is a MUST SEE smoking gun that I discovered but don't see mentioned on any other sites yet!

upload.wikimedia.org...

4. Buzz Aldrin spotlight photo a smoking gun blunder

The famous photo of Buzz Aldrin standing in the spotlight is a giveaway in that he is being lit up in a spotlight from alleged sunlight while the ground around him is in darkness! How can the sun put a spotlight around a particular person like a stagehand pointing a spotlight on an actor or singer on stage?! This was obviously a major screw up, and NASA was reckless for thinking that no one would notice or that they could get away with it. In fact, it was such a blunder that NASA even tried to cover it up by brightening the rest of the surface in subsequent versions of it. Why would they do that if they had nothing to hide?

Here is the original version of it by NASA, which was released to newspapers in 1969:

grin.hq.nasa.gov...

Here is the edited version with the surface brightened up for the Lunar Surface Journal:

history.nasa.gov...

Apollo defenders can’t explain this at all, so they’ve resorted to deception by claiming that the edited version is the original. But Jarrah White proved unequivocally that the spotlight version is the original one by showing newspaper clippings from 1969 which showed that one in his YouTube video “Moonfaker: Posing for Portrait”.

www.youtube.com...

8. Sun image on moon turns out to be light bulb in enhanced image

Here is another smoking gun that will make Apollo believers feel foolish and embarrassed. An Apollo image of the alleged sun from the moon’s surface turned out to be a big light bulb upon image enhancement! See images and enhancement below:

www.aulis.com...

www.aulis.com...

9. Lunar rover with no tire tracks on either side

In possibly yet another slip up by NASA are images of the 65 million dollar lunar rovers seen with no tire tracks on either end of it! Was it lowered down from above? It would seem that whoever directed this must have been in a rush on a tight schedule.

Examples:
www.aulis.com...
www.buckledcranium.com...
davesweb.cnchost.com...
davesweb.cnchost.com...

Are you Apollo believers slapping your heads in embarrassment now? lol

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by WWu777

Can you show the cloth?

edit on 27-11-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Can you circle or point out the cloth sheet part that you found? I think I see what you are referring to but I'm not sure as it could also be part of the rovers landing gear or something.

Great link btw!!

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Can you circle the cloth canvas?

I've looked but can't see it

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I have to say that looks like good evidence to me, especially the missing tracks etc. I wonder how capable Nasa were at editing images back then too?

I could not see the cloth in the photo the op mentioned though.
edit on 27-11-2012 by OwenGP185 because: (no reason given)

+88 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I took a look at two of your links and instantly saw a few old and worthless moon hoax claims which have been proven false time and time again. It's like a merry go round.

You should rename this thread as "Re-Hashed Fodder For Moon Hoax Clowns"

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Is this it? I can not tell for sure what it is but it does kind of look like a cloth.
Not sure if this is what the OP is refering to.

Zoomed in a bit more.

edit on 11/27/2012 by mcx1942 because: added zoomed in

edit on 11/27/2012 by mcx1942 because: my thoughts

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabhac-rua
I took a look at two of your links and instantly saw a few old and worthless moon hoax claims which have been proven false time and time again. It's like a merry go round.

So in those last four images linked in the OP are they fake images or what?

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

lol care to follow through with your mouth and link where and how the hoax claims were proven "False"?

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
The picture here,

davesweb.cnchost.com... clearly shows the rover in motion. It shows Moondust falling back out of the mesh wheels, it shows some vestige of tracks. What else would you have it do, a pirouette?

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sly1one

lol care to follow through with your mouth and link where and how the hoax claims were proven "False"?

Actually no.

There's plenty of information here on ATS concerning the moon hoax farce if you bother to look.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
What ive been asking for years and no one has given a solid answer is WHY? Why did they fake the moon landing? Ive seen enough evidence to believe it was a hoax but im still confused as to why?

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by OwenGP185

What about em?

Hoax heads see what they want to see.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by WWu777
9. Lunar rover with no tire tracks on either side

In possibly yet another slip up by NASA are images of the 65 million dollar lunar rovers seen with no tire tracks on either end of it! Was it lowered down from above? It would seem that whoever directed this must have been in a rush on a tight schedule.

Examples:
www.aulis.com...
www.buckledcranium.com...
davesweb.cnchost.com...
davesweb.cnchost.com...

The rover tires were made out of a mesh so moon dust would fall back to where the tracks should be, also the rover was light so the astronauts would pick it up and reposition it in another direction.

edit on 27/11/12 by Kr0nZ because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by trig_grl
What ive been asking for years and no one has given a solid answer is WHY? Why did they fake the moon landing? Ive seen enough evidence to believe it was a hoax but im still confused as to why?

If you've seen enough evidence to believe it was a hoax then you are a gullible person.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by trig_grl

simple answer to that is that they didn't fake it.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

What about em?

And "Moon Hoax clowns" as well???

Name calling does not a trusty Source make... I see faked images in this thread. If somone can show me tracks in all the images then ok, but I'm not seeing them.

That white shiny object one member pointed out looks like a foot print to me by the way...

The lighting in the shot with just Buzz is impossible with a far away source of light, so yea.

+12 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

What about em?

And "Moon Hoax clowns" as well???

Name calling does not a trusty Source make... I see faked images in this thread. If somone can show me tracks in all the images then ok, but I'm not seeing them.

That white shiny object one member pointed out looks like a foot print to me by the way...

The lighting in the shot with just Buzz is impossible with a far away source of light, so yea.

Yeah "clowns", who need everything explained to them ad-nausuem, and yet still they'd rather stick their heads back into the conspiracy punch bowl and slurp away at the half fermented brew of bullsh*t concocted by known liars and charlatans.

Tell me this? Any hoax believers ever question their sources? Nah didn't think so.

edit on 27-11-2012 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Same old arguments that have been debunked hundreds of times.......... Try and work out why the rover would have no tracks in those pictures by the way. The answer is obvious and should leave you feeling embarrassed

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

What about em?

This is the first time I have commented in a Apollo hoax thread, I was asking a genuine question as I have not seen all the threads you and others have seen. Instead of assuming I am a "Hoax head
" perhaps you could provide a logical explanation for the lack to tire tracks? The image Smurfy posted also shows tracks which adds weight to the claims in some of the images.

Thanks Kronz, I see how the tracks could have been covered.
edit on 27-11-2012 by OwenGP185 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join