It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP Unleashes Tesla Death Ray

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Yep - me too.

That plus summer sun is much more interesting than countering ignorant speculation and baseless assumption.

Mostly it is...

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

That and work. Work is killing me. The more work, and the more frustrating, the less I post and the more I sleep.

Limited family time for months now, and I got a lot of personal projects that aren't getting any attention either, and that's p* me off. And I picked up some random college classes online again, probably shouldn't have done that right now, but I've got to deal with that too.

Agh. Too many irons and not enough fires. But the less interesting threads/replies are just not getting any attention. The ones I'd like to respond to I can't. Dammit.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by supergravity
reply to post by flyswatter

I guess I have touched on a sensitive subject and everyone that pretended to know ALL ABOUT HARRP ARE MISSING IN ACTION.

What I gave you was a very valid way of finding out what it is for. As I said, it is no secret that a seismograph is there. If you wish to find out why it is there, call them and ask them.

If you are unwilling to go as far as making a phone call to investigate it, then you have no place in arguing the point.
edit on 4-1-2013 by flyswatter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   

First, you guys say there is no seismographs because there is no reason to be hooked to harrp,

Then you say its no secret that they are there,still avoiding the question.

Now you say ,just call them up. Like they would take time out just to answer every one's questions.sure they would.
JUST ADMIT IT , YOU DONT KNOW. AND YOU SHOULD HAVE .

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   

First, you guys say there is no seismographs because there is no reason to be hooked to harrp,

Then you say its no secret that they are there,still avoiding the question.

Now you say ,just call them up. Like they would take time out just to answer every one's questions.sure they would.
JUST ADMIT IT , YOU DONT KNOW. AND YOU SHOULD HAVE .

Again, dont put words in my mouth, and dont lump everyone together as "you all". I never said that there was no seismograph there.

I dont know why it is there, but then again, I really dont care why. You, on the other hand, seem to have your panties in a wad about it. I will state it again - you have been provided with a very valid and very direct way of finding out. I dont have a phone number for them myself, but if you need some hand holding, here's two other ways to contact them:

[email protected]

or

377th Air Base Wing Public Affairs
2000 Wyoming Blvd. SE
Suite A-1
Kirtland Air Force Base, NM 87117

You may get an answer, you may not get an answer. You wont ever know if you dont try.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Geez, louise. You guys are so afraid of just calling people up. I dragged Steve Carlip out here incognito to referee a knock-down-drag-out between Neon Haze and myself a couple of years ago. Not to mention a pile of just calling people or writing them - did so-and-so actually go to school there, in this photo what's that piece of equipment and so on. If you're not willing to actively research something, you'll never find out. Just looking for more and more lurid links on Educate Yourself or bibliotecleyapades isn't going to teach you the truth.

Before the weekend is out, I will call the head office there and ask for you. Of course, the way that usually works on ATS is that you won't believe what I report, and you won't have the nads to ask yourself.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Call placed. The guy in charge of the secondary stuff is out, will post whatever I get in my email when I get off-shift at the customer site.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   
No reply yet, I assume the guy is out for the weekend. Will hit him up again Monday, I think I'm scheduled Monday and Tuesday off.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Gidonb4IN

I really wish they would stop playing with the powers of GOD!! Please turn that play toy off!!

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Apollo7

What does God need with an ionosphere heater? I'm pretty sure He'd just do it himself.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Thanks for trying to contact harrp to get a reason for this equipment being used as a feedback loop , and I will pay close attention to the response you may or more likely not get from the highly deceptive operators .
I guess I did lump every one cheer-leading for harrp together, I should have said Phange said there are none and there is no reason for quake sensors at harrp.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by supergravity

What makes you think there is a "feedback loop"? The data from the seismograph is sent to the AEIC which is located at the University.

I guess I did lump every one cheer-leading for harrp together, I should have said Phange said there are none and there is no reason for quake sensors at harrp.

It's Phage.

Since HAARP is quite remotely located it does make sense for a seismograph to be located there. That doesn't mean it has anything to do with the ionospheric research being done there. The more seismographs, the better for earthquake study.

The Alaska Earthquake Information Center, a member of the Advanced National Seismic System (ANSS), is funded by the State of Alaska, NOAA, and USGS. Located at the Geophysical Institute of the University of Alaska Fairbanks, the Alaska Earthquake Information Center receives data from more than 400 seismic sites.

www.aeic.alaska.edu...
edit on 1/6/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Well that's great PHAGE, where have you been? I think I will stick with you're FIRST ANSWER , there is no reason for them to be tied to harp.

lets see what harrp says the reason is, bedlam said he contacted them.
edit on 6-1-2013 by supergravity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   

reply to post by Phage

Well that's great PHAGE, where have you been? I think I will stick with you're FIRST ANSWER , there is no reason for them to be tied to harp.

lets see what harrp says the reason is, bedlam said he contacted them.
edit on 6-1-2013 by supergravity because: (no reason given)

You need to understand the fact that there is a difference between being "tied to haarp" and just having a seismograph located there. As far as anyone can tell, there is no reason to have a seismograph "tied to haarp" as you claim, and in fact there is no evidence that this is the case. Having a seismograph at that location, however, does not mean it is "tied to haarp" and serves the purpose it was made for - to monitor seismic activity.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   

What you say would make sense but the diagram shows all off these systems connected to the supercomputer used and connected to harrp.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   

What you say would make sense but the diagram shows all off these systems connected to the supercomputer used and connected to harrp.

First of all, there's nothing to indicate that this diagram you posted is anything remotely close to factual information.

Second, it is not at all uncommon to have completely unrelated monitors/devices/systems linked in some manner to a central location for processing or storage. If you have a USGS seismograph monitoring station feeding information to a central machine that also happens to accept data from a nuclear radiation monitoring facility, drawing the conclusion that the earthquake monitoring station and the radiation monitor are tied together is stretching it, and more than just a bit. Using that kind of reasoning, you could say that my Samsung GS3 is tied to nuclear launch facilities on the DoD network. After all, my phone is plugged into my laptop, which is plugged into a wall jack that also has a plug for my second machine, which is a DoD asset and on a DoD-controlled network. A bit of a stretch, absolutely ... but its the same reasoning.

You seem to be taking the anti-HAARP crowd's word as gospel, and you doubt anything that happens to conflict. You're obviously not a dumb person. Do your own legwork, make your own phone calls. Dont rely on everyone else here to do it for you.
edit on 7-1-2013 by flyswatter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   

OK CHEER LEADERS ,HERE IS WHY HAARP HAS TO BE CAREFULL AND ARE WORRIED THEY COULD CAUSE CATASTROFIC NATURAL DISASTERS.

The high freq active auroral research project is designed to test the effects of BILLIONS OF WATTS of concentrated radio energy on the ionosphere of OUR planet.Extremely high altitude lenses,formed with billions of cubic yards of ionic atmospheric particles, ARE BEING USED TO FOCUS RADIO CARRIER WAVES ONTO THE SURFACE OF OUR PLANET FOR MILITARY PURPOSES.From my research I know that if the correct frequency HARMONIC FOR THAT CARRIER is chosen randomly, the result will be an ABSOLUTELY CATASTROFIC RELEASE OF PURE ENERGY.The sky would literally appear to BURN.

When the molecular bonds cannot absorb any more energy ,heat builds up in milliseconds.If this heat is intense enough the bonds come apart.once the activation energy is achieved, like striking a match, the reaction continues by itself until the source of matter (atmosphere) is entirely converted to energy.
Brooks A Agnew

They are pounding the surface of the planet with billions of watts at EXTREMLY LOW FREQ and must monitor the crust because THE EARTH HAS A VERY LOW HARMONIC RESONANT FREQ.

This is called RADIO TOMOGRAGHY TECHNIQUES this is like a huge M.R.I

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   

OK CHEER LEADERS ,HERE IS WHY HAARP HAS TO BE CAREFULL AND ARE WORRIED THEY COULD CAUSE CATASTROFIC NATURAL DISASTERS.

The high freq active auroral research project is designed to test the effects of BILLIONS OF WATTS of concentrated radio energy on the ionosphere of OUR planet.Extremely high altitude lenses,formed with billions of cubic yards of ionic atmospheric particles, ARE BEING USED TO FOCUS RADIO CARRIER WAVES ONTO THE SURFACE OF OUR PLANET FOR MILITARY PURPOSES.From my research I know that if the correct frequency HARMONIC FOR THAT CARRIER is chosen randomly, the result will be an ABSOLUTELY CATASTROFIC RELEASE OF PURE ENERGY.The sky would literally appear to BURN.

When the molecular bonds cannot absorb any more energy ,heat builds up in milliseconds.If this heat is intense enough the bonds come apart.once the activation energy is achieved, like striking a match, the reaction continues by itself until the source of matter (atmosphere) is entirely converted to energy.
Brooks A Agnew

They are pounding the surface of the planet with billions of watts at EXTREMLY LOW FREQ and must monitor the crust because THE EARTH HAS A VERY LOW HARMONIC RESONANT FREQ.

If you've "done the research" to show that HAARP has a chance of causing a catastrophic release of energy and causing the sky to appear to burn (your words), pat on the back. Now just show us! Educate the ignorant masses, as we all appear to be. I am 100% willing to sit here with eyes open and read every letter you type when trying to explain it. I'm not holding my breath that you will do this, and if you do, I'm certainly not going to hold my breath that it will be truthful at all, but I have to at least give you the chance to prove me wrong. So go right ahead and do that, and I'll be happy to eat my words.

Could HAARP be used for less-than-kosher things? I'm sure it could! Is it going to blow the sky up? I very seriously doubt that.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Ok, let's have it.

The high freq active auroral research project is designed to test the effects of BILLIONS OF WATTS of concentrated radio energy on the ionosphere of OUR planet.

Bzzt! Wrong. Usually the power output is about 1.6MW, tops. You can't really get more than about 3.6MW, but that's in a weird mode they don't use often. Sorry.

Extremely high altitude lenses,formed with billions of cubic yards of ionic atmospheric particles, ARE BEING USED TO FOCUS RADIO CARRIER WAVES ONTO THE SURFACE OF OUR PLANET FOR MILITARY PURPOSES.

Not really. Another miss. Consider - HAARP operates in about the same frequency band as AM radio. It's a shortwave transmitter. There are HUNDREDS of very large transmitters in the same frequency range, and most Hams operate in that range as well. If "radio carrier waves" in that band were so detrimental, why hasn't any effect been seen to this point? Oh, and also - you need to figure out the whole "inverse square" thing. By the time anything from HAARP hit the ionosphere and came back, you'd get a whopper power density in the microwatts/square meter level. It will be WAY higher than that near an AM radio station.

From my research I know that if the correct frequency HARMONIC FOR THAT CARRIER is chosen randomly, the result will be an ABSOLUTELY CATASTROFIC RELEASE OF PURE ENERGY.The sky would literally appear to BURN.

Well, I'm pretty sure you don't understand "harmonic" here. And no, from where do you think the "PURE ENERGY!!!11!" will be coming from to release? Why doesn't that happen around your neighbor's CB rig?

Brooks A Agnew

Ah, but Brooks Agnew is an idiot. He's also a hollow Earther, but I repeat myself.

Well, let's see here, so many mistakes. Billions of Watts, no, not at all, that's one. Extremely low frequency, nope, that's wrong too - HAARP operates from about 2.6 to 10MHz. That's considered HF. And while I know it's woo crack to sling around "harmonic", if you actually understood it (or Brooks - he doesn't either) you'd be as puzzled as I am in how you're trying to use it here. Oh, and "resonance" of what? What's resonating? You're more than a bit ambiguous here.

As for a "HUGE MRI!!" no, not at all. Magnetic resonance imaging requires huge magnets, and very sensitive equipment, you're trying to sense water molecules flipping spin axes. That's not what's happening at all. Magnetotelluric imaging is something else entirely. You can do that with or without HAARP - all you have to do is wait for sunrise, sunset or a nice thunderstorm in the distance. Brooks was engaged in the use of ground penetrating radar, which is a third thing not related to the other two. He's a con man, by the way.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Comparing haarp to my neighbors CB RADIO??????Really?
The ability to create liquid mirrors in upper atmosphere in a parabolic shape and reflecting all of haarps energy to it would cause a further amplification of the array of very large magnitude when the focal point is directed back to the surface, By the way 7.5 quake in Alaska Saturday.
The runaway scenario agnew was talking about is when the atmosphere begins to radiate particles from broken molecular bonds these collide with surrounding atoms causing a cascade effect or domino effect.That is what he referred to "turn the atmosphere into pure energy release'.
The earth resonates at around 7 hertz (also a KEY BRAIN FREQ) ,pounding on it at these low frequencies IS JUST FINE AND DANDY IN YOU'RE WORLD BUT NOT MINE.

Heard any thing from you're contacting haarp? didn't think so.
edit on 9-1-2013 by supergravity because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join