It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Investigation Into The Invisible World

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Hello,ATS

Ive always suspected there was a great deal to this world and beyond that functions outside of what we can see in the limited visible light spectrum ..

I'm starting to take into consideration, if Ets, Gnomes, Faerie, Trolls, are they one in the same?

For instance, Fairies as they were often called in Celtic folk tales were known to abduct people, reproduce with them creating hybrids and induce episodes of missing time as well as creating cover memories and such. All of these features, of course, will be familiar from "alien abduction" stories....

It seems that myths of Fairies, gnomes, wee people, angels and "aliens" do seem to be describing the same phenomenon. It is only through the lens of cultural thinking that they take on different identities...

If we take the time to examine folklore and legends ( history), we can find numerous parallels between the contacts with non-human entities called fairies, gnomes, elves, wee-people, etc. and the occupants of the modern UFO phenomenon..

If you take the time to look at it,Fairies are known to be naughty they have abducted humans. Grays are known to abduct humans..

Fairies have been known to fly in lighted globes just like the aliens..Fairies are known to snatch human babies and adults to experiment with human DNA....

Fairies cause temporary paralysis. Aliens also cause temporary paralysis..Fairies cause time loss and the forgetting of the abduction experience just as people have said about the greys..Some people say that fairies at times look reptilian. Some aliens are known to look reptilian....

The more i think about this i belive there is a connection going on with Fairies, gnomes, wee people, angels and "aliens" I have to say that aliens and faeries, gnomes, elves are connected...they are actually the same type of being in my eyes....

Below is a documentary that i thought was interesting and well worth the watch..Thank you for flying sugarcookie1..

In Towns like Hafnarfjörður and Reykjavik, Iceland a large percent of the population believe in elves, ghosts and other paranormal entities. In fact, many claim to have seen them, and some even claim to engage in frequent contact with them. This rare documentary is the first outside look at the strange, but seemingly common events this is one of the best documetarys ive seen on the subject...

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

Yes, there is no need to call them gnolls, trolls, goblins, faeries. Firstly besides the faeries, in folklore all others are corporeal. As for invisible aliens, that makes sense, since they are ethereal according to the interview with grey

And what's interesting is their spaceships are also controlled with thought, as if the spaceship is alive... reminds me of Battlestar Galactica, the Sylon ships. They were also controlled like that maybe that's where the series and SYlon idea comes from - afterall the alien interview is from 1947-48

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I don't think they are all one in the same but I do believe they all originate from a dimension outside of our own and some have the ability to come into ours. The myths and legends must have some type of truth to them.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

For instance, Fairies as they were often called in Celtic folk tales were known to abduct people, reproduce with them creating hybrids and induce episodes of missing time as well as creating cover memories and such. All of these features, of course, will be familiar from "alien abduction" stories....

I didnt realise this Sugar Cookie, theres a connection with Ufo occupants and Elves and Fairies. Is Ireland the only place they live?

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

Imtor
Ive not yet read the thread about the interview with grey but will when i have time..I just felt there is a connection with all this id like to hear what other have to say also..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
In the valley where i was born, there were stories about gnomes and "cave devils" and all the small towns believed in them and had stories of their encounters. After asking around i found out that this was during and before my grandparents time up until the 60s-70s when the creatures left and were never seen again.

My dad used to tell me this story about the time when he was about 8 (mid 60s) and he was playing with his friends in the hills/wilderness. It was in the evening when the sun was about to go down and they were playing hide and seek in a rocky area near a cave. My dad was looking for his friends and he got most of them with only 1 kid missing. They spotted this "kid" hiding behind a bush giggling. When they approached him and yelled his name telling him they found him, the "kid" faced them and he had a weird face with a really skinny body and really long ears. They stared at him and then their friend came out behind a boulder and asked them who the other kid was. They tell him they thought it was him and the "kid" starts giggling and they realize its a "duende". They got scared and ran back home and never played in that area ever again.

That story used to give me nightmares and i often had this dream where i met the "duende" except he was about 8 feet tall and it lived in a hill outside our town. Over the years, i've had the same dream except sometimes the "duende" changes forms. Sometimes its a large talking bright yellow snake, a tree with a beating heart inside and a weird cube. The area where i met him was often flooded and it was always cloudy and dark. The dream stopped when i started lucid dreaming and i beat the crap out of it

edit on 27-11-2012 by TheGrandWarlock because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by knowledgedesired

I feel the same way that the myths and legends have some truth to them they have been passed down for years..I believe we have many dimensions outside of our own ..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGrandWarlock

Ive read many stories about the gnomes and little people they fascinate me,but that one your dad told you is creepy id have nightmares over that one also good thing you beat him up

But i believe his story many have had encounters with strange beings thats were i see the alien connection..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

AthlonSavage
No Ive read were many have encounted these from all over the world ..thats were i think there is a connection with ufos and aliens come in maybe I'm just thinking to far out of the box..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
To put it simply from my perspective, life exists on all levels, all dimensions, all paradigms, and all planes of existence. From the smallest particle that we can see to the largest celestial pattern that we can uncover, everything is alive. With that said, the air is even alive... the things you cant even see, are living.

I believe that folks who describe all of these phenomenon are no different than you or i, they simply label and define it differently. This is normal, as everyone that can listen to their hearts would know that they are unique and express their life (creativity) in a unique way. I think people get hung up on labels, and definitions. The political correctness is killing truth and knowledge because it forces the believer of that label or definition to refrain from seeking their own personal truth and to accept someone elses.

If we can dream it, it exists.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by chadderson

chadderson
I love what you said (If we can dream it, it exists) thats so very true..It seems we have a label and definition for everything i agree..Ive seen some weird stuff over the years that i truly believe in..thank you for posting..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
While living in Hawaii for a time, there were many stories told of the Menehune, little people that performed all sorts of mysterious functions. Never saw any myself, but was fascinated by their seemingly nefarious exploits and mischievous behavior.

The interesting thing to me was that while living in the islands, I stayed with an extended Philippine family, a really gracious lot with huge hearts and appetites to match. Anyway, they are the ones that continuously insisted the Menehune were real beings, and they told me that they had a similar 'legend' in the Philippines, indeed in much of Polynesia and the Pacific, of small creatures that behaved mysteriously. I forget the name they gave these tiny guys in the Philippines, but they always just referred to them as "the little people".

When I asked if any member of the extended family if they themselves had ever encountered one of the Menehune, they shrugged and said no, but they all "heard" of friends or relatives who had. When I asked if they have ever seen one of the "Little People" in the Philippines, they again said no, not really, "but - we have seen the mischief they have caused." Quite revealing to me was when I pressed for an example of such mischief they explained that in the Philippines, young teenage girls would frequently wake up one morning not feeling well and upon visiting a doctor they discover they are pregnant! Since the young girl insists she has not been intimate with any boys - the only explanation can be that one of the "little people" snuck into the girls room at night, and...

Ahhh... so that's it! Can't face the wrath of Dad - so blame the "little people" for knocking up the teen girl of the household. Interesting.

When I asked what other mischief was caused by these "little people", I was told that sometimes a family would return home from an outing to find that some jewelry, money, or other valuable is inexplicably missing. Explanation: The "little people" did it! They must have! Why? Because the family is well-liked and they know everyone in the area and are certain that nobody they know would have taken money or jewelry from them. Not the hired help, not the distant cousin staying for a while, not the friend-of-a-friend-of-a-friend - all good 'family'. Only the "little people" would do such a thing!

I love these legends!
edit on 11/28/2012 by Outrageo because:

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
we have to look for the pattern with these sightings, whether its UFO or Faeries or ghost or any of the paranormal apparation..

for example, if you look around the world, their 'ghost' stories and appearance are never the same, different with each area, each culture.. ie the phenomena can mould themselves according to local culture and times..

in the modern western materialistic world nowadays, hardly there are any faerie sighting because most people in western sphere do not believe in this things anymore, thus the phenomenon appear with the form that suitable for the western belief.

in asia here, with mysticism still rule the belief of all, when one encounter something strange on the road at night, its not a broken saucer being repaired, its a form of beautiful lady standing alone on the side of the road at night (woe is the one who actually stop and converse with it). different cultural belief = different M.O

so my suggestion is this, look for patterns of these sightings and encounters and derive your conclusion from the result, data-set for pattern analysis must be from earliest record, not just modern info. heck even UFO phenomenon data from 1950-1980 are lot different than the current ROSWELL/CONSPIRACY that so prevalent in US Ufology.

One of the researcher said this and i think its true, "to understand UFOLOGY a researched must have a knowledge of occultism in his resume".

IMHO , Faeries dont exist and Alien EBE dont exist BUT there is something behind them that masquerade as these beings to hide their agenda.

What is the agenda ? i think we will find out in the near future

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
I didnt realise this Sugar Cookie, theres a connection with Ufo occupants and Elves and Fairies. Is Ireland the only place they live?

I once saw a gnome\leprechaun looking entity here in Australia. On a seperate occasion my brother saw one too.

Our Grandfather was born in Ireland though, but I don't know if that means anything...

top topics

join