It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats going on in the Middle East?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I'm usually on the science forum when on I'm on ATS. I usually just ignore anything not related to physics or astronomy. I know I shouldn't, but can someone explain to me what's going on?

Who's fighting who?
Who are the good guys?
Who are the bad guys?
What are we doing over there?
Who are our allies?
Enemies?
Who's lying?
Who's telling the truth?
Who's bombing who?
Why are they bombing?
What are the false flags?
What's the conspiracy?

Remember, you're talking to a person who knows absolutely nothing about this kind of stuff.
I stopped studying overseas when I decided all of it was just too much to keep up with.
I'm trying to get a good understanding of these things again...

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
There are hundreds of threads here about the Middle East and what is going on in various countries there.

There is even a forum for "Middle East Issues":
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
in a nut shell, people hate each other more than they care about each other, that should save you a lot of reading and wondering.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
There are hundreds of threads here about the Middle East and what is going on in various countries there.

There is even a forum for "Middle East Issues":
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Like I said, I was asking for someone to explain it to a person who knows nothing about it.

I can't go through hundreds of threads. Especially if someone can just explain it in seconds.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandettas

Same old same old. Everybody hates everybody, every other middle eastern country either having a revolution or threatening to bomb their neighbors. Everyone is the enemy, no one is a friend, everyone is a friend, no one is an enemy. All are somebody's "good guy", all are somebody's "bad guys". Trust no one. Same stuff, different year!

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
In a nutshell the problems in the Middle East stem from one thing, religion, not just any religion but a religion that states death to non-believers and a trip to heaven for killing those who do not believe. If every single person on earth were Muslim there would still be no peace because the different factions of the religion would be fighting until there was nobody left. So keeping tabs on what is going on in the Middle East is an exercise in futility because the conflict will never ever cease. Ignorance is bliss in this case.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmiec
In a nutshell the problems in the Middle East stem from one thing, religion, not just any religion but a religion that states death to non-believers and a trip to heaven for killing those who do not believe. If every single person on earth were Muslim there would still be no peace because the different factions of the religion would be fighting until there was nobody left. So keeping tabs on what is going on in the Middle East is an exercise in futility because the conflict will never ever cease. Ignorance is bliss in this case.

What about the religion of Jews, Christians and every other faction? Do you actually believe that muslims are the sole cause of every issue in the Middle East? I guess the US and Europe have never invaded a Middle Eastern country under false accusations either?

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Well, too cut a long story short, Even though the USA didn't know where Osama Bin Laden was, they took a stab in the dark and invaded Afghanistan..

The USA invaded Iraq with a false claim that Saddam was building weapons of mass destruction. Too this day, those imaginery weapons still haven't been found.

Libya was a western backed uprising, Syria is a western backed uprising. But people still think its all about the Syrian people yet the Syrian people do not get the choice when it comes to electing a new government. Maybe its because over half of Syria actually back Assad, who knows.

As for Israel, they are just doing what they do best.. Not playing ball with the international community and blaming others for the very same reasons. Anyone with half a brain could see why Muslims are pissed. Others just assume that everything they see on the news is 100% fact. Its all about the Jews and the Muslims can pretty much go F**k themselves..

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
We all know that our State Department, the Pentagon, and the White House have brazenly proclaimed that they have the right and the power to manage the news, to tell us not the truth but what they want us to believe.

They have seized that power on orders from their masters of the great conspiracy and the objective is to brainwash the people into accepting the phony peace bait to transform the United States into an enslaved unit of the United Nations' one-world government.

All of Islam and political Zionism (Israelis) will destroy each other while at the same time; the remaining nations, once more divided on this issue, will be forced to fight themselves into a state of complete exhaustion; physically, mentally, spiritually, and economically.

It means indoctrination into accepting the idea that only a one-world government can put an end to recurring wars and strife.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandettas
I'm usually on the science forum when on I'm on ATS. I usually just ignore anything not related to physics or astronomy. I know I shouldn't, but can someone explain to me what's going on?

Who's fighting who?
Who are the good guys?
Who are the bad guys?
What are we doing over there?
Who are our allies?
Enemies?
Who's lying?
Who's telling the truth?
Who's bombing who?
Why are they bombing?
What are the false flags?
What's the conspiracy?

Remember, you're talking to a person who knows absolutely nothing about this kind of stuff.
I stopped studying overseas when I decided all of it was just too much to keep up with.
I'm trying to get a good understanding of these things again...

Right now it's very hard to gauge who is fighting who but basically Israel was fighting with Hamas and the Gaza strip!
The good and the bad are determined by perception and perspective! In my humble opinion those that aspire towards peace are the good guys but it's very hard to determine who they are becuase of all the disinfo that is around!
Well vandettas that would be based on who you are and where you come from and what faction you are affiliated with!
Well if you are with the superpower structure which is the united nations then that would be everyone but Syria, Iran, Russia, North Korea and China and maybe a few others!
Usually everyone is lying!
Maybe there is some truth mixed in with the lies to make them more accurate!
Well Israel was bombing the west bank supposedly because they sent some kind of rockets into southern Israel
basically cause Israel assasinated one of the Hamas leaders! Israel is up though 1000 kills for every death at the hands of Hamas!
I don't know anything about FFA or any conspiracies!
I live in the US but want to see Israel stop killing Palestinians, allow them to move freely out of and into the land of Palestine. I would also like to see Israel stop grabbing the land from these poor people and the inception of the state of Palestine! I also would like all terrorism to stop and all terrorist bombings to stop! I realize none of this will happen though! I expect the cease fire to end and this war to escalate until we are all involved in and expect a FFA could be used on either Israel or US territory to justify the invasion of Iran! If this does happen God help us all!

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

Well, too cut a long story short, Even though the USA didn't know where Osama Bin Laden was, they took a stab in the dark and invaded Afghanistan..

The USA invaded Iraq with a false claim that Saddam was building weapons of mass destruction. Too this day, those imaginery weapons still haven't been found.

Libya was a western backed uprising, Syria is a western backed uprising. But people still think its all about the Syrian people yet the Syrian people do not get the choice when it comes to electing a new government. Maybe its because over half of Syria actually back Assad, who knows.

As for Israel, they are just doing what they do best.. Not playing ball with the international community and blaming others for the very same reasons. Anyone with half a brain could see why Muslims are pissed. Others just assume that everything they see on the news is 100% fact. Its all about the Jews and the Muslims can pretty much go F**k themselves..
: )

What invasion, they told us we were liberating them all! Now if only we could liberate ourselves from the plutocracy we live under!

Actually I doubt this has anything to do with religion and just like most of the wars of today it's all about wealth and resources! I feel TPTB are using religious overtones for a future event called the New Age Movement which will claim religions are the reasons for all war and we need to rid ourselves of them!

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by nosacrificenofreedom
What invasion, they told us we were liberating them all! Now if only we could liberate ourselves from the plutocracy we live under!

Agreed.. But you see Syria? That is what you would have in your homeland

Actually I doubt this has anything to do with religion and just like most of the wars of today it's all about wealth and resources! I feel TPTB are using religious overtones for a future event called the New Age Movement which will claim religions are the reasons for all war and we need to rid ourselves of them!

You only have to see some of the responses here to understand people believe religion is the cause of all wars and death. I guess the good religious folk should be blamed also even though they have most likely never picked up a weapon, donate to charity and are good citizens. that is in all religions also, not just Christianity.
edit on 28-11-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join