It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

21/12/2012 are you prepared ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by RobbieK

Wont that be a big let down if nothing happens lol....? you should name it the Survivors party!

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

That's exactly what I wouldve called it.... but the client is paying a nice wee sum, so they can call it whatever they want as long as I get paid! He he

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TheProphetMark

If we get drunk on the 21st and the world ends. will we have a hangover for the rest of eternity?

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
reply to post by TheProphetMark

If we get drunk on the 21st and the world ends. will we have a hangover for the rest of eternity?

Nope

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
How do you prepare for the end of the world ? for one thing we don't know which shape it will come,and would you really what to survive,i don't think the world is going to end just like that,there will be signs that it is coming,so then maybe you can prepare if you want to face the struggles. And what can you really do about it? can we change it make it not happen as far as us not so rich we are doomed anyway no money to pay for our way on the Ark

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
i'm always prepared for emergency situations, i thought everyone made that a priority in their lives?

i have everything needed to keep myself and family alive for a couple months should anything out of the ordinary occur. we have lost power for several weeks more times then i care to remember so it's always been a part of our lives.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
yes......

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by deviant300

Prepared for what? Even if it was the end of the world there isnt crap any of us could do to survive it.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by deviant300
The simple question is whether you are sceptical or not are you prepared and if so what will you plan to do on the 21st December 2012. Will you be prepared for disaster or evolution.

Prepared for what? The next day and the next year?

I don't see much happening on Dec 21st 2012...Just another day.

-SAP-

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Yes, I´m prepared to be open mindede if anything unexpected will happen. At least I hope I am. Somethimes I think, that maybe something so strange and unexplanable will happen, that non of us is prepared. But I´m also prepared, that nothing significant happenes. I´m one of those people, who has waited this date for a long time. Not believeing anything, but still waiting with curiosity. At least we have chance to find out what it´s all about very soon

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I'll probably get drunk. It's a Friday, after all. Watch all the fanaticism on TV, and sigh at all the news reports about people committing suicide.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Serious. I have a question. When is supposed to "happen"? Should I party the night of the 20th (Thursday) or should I wait until the evening of the 21st?

At any rate, I'm sure that there will be ATS NewAgers claiming "higher frequencies" all day on the 21st.

"I don't know about you guys, but I KNOW that I've moved up to the higher frequency in the last 24 hours" - every Internet-spiritualist

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by deviant300

Here is a good question and answer session on the NASA website. I found it to be very interesting. It explains how the Dec. 2012 predictions began etc. - a good read.

Link: www.nasa.gov...

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by WickettheRabbit

people who want to " raise thier frequency " should be put in a microwave oven

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
My family and me and our friends will gather around a fire, an oyster cooker and a smoker grill cooking delicious food.

We will have alcohol and non alcohol beverages to drink.

Those of us that play a musical instrument will have a jamming good time. Glad I will be jamming the blues, r&r or wha
t ever people want.

We will all be taking notice of our farm animals and the domestic ones to see if they show any signs of feeling
anything.

When not making music I plan to be laid back watching the skys

I tend to think of our venture to be of a scientific nature..

A higher state of thinking would be most appreciated too.
Hoping the night brings my wonderful man and I closer than we could ever dream of.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I suppose I will be doing what I do every day the same old same old. Washing dishes, cooking, cleaning, and washing clothes. Along with playing with the kids and getting some knitting and crocheting done. Yep same old same old. However am I preparing for what may happen on 12/21/12? I am always prepared for anything. And by the way they never said it was the end of the world. That is a big time rumor. Their calendar comes to an end, just in case if you didn't notice at the end of all of the previous calendars something bad usually happened. There is where the rumor comes from it just went out of control. However we do still have the galactic alignment to worry about and scientists have warned us that something could happen. What however they don't know. But if the power goes well we are all going to feel it.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by AuntC

Your washing machine is going to break down that day and your kids are going to be staying at their friends house. No dishes to do, no clothes to wash, no kids to yell at because they are tormenting each other......it is going to be a terrible day for you on the 21st.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
That sounds like my worst nightmare come true. Absolutely nothing to do or worry about for the first time in 20 years lol.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join