It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

21/12/2012 are you prepared ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
The simple question is whether you are sceptical or not are you prepared and if so what will you plan to do on the 21st December 2012. Will you be prepared for disaster or evolution.

CX

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I'm prepared....i've bought an extra large bucket of popcorn so i can sit on sit here on ATS all day and watch people freak out.

CX.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I work that day, but I work with my parents so if it does come to end at least I will be with family! I am prepared in no way at all! I dont feel the need, and if something does actually happen, I will figure something out !! I am really sitting on the fence on this one, people seem to hype up things all the time.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Yes I think lots on the 22 nd of December will be happy that nothing happened, but lots will feel sad that the one thing they were thinking would make there day never did happen, odd that but it's true quite a lot of people today feel nothing ever happens in life, and maybe the one exciting thing for them is to be gone for good, pleased most of us however do not feel that low about life.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by deviant300

Yep, I plan on going to bed early that day as I have a long trip on Saturday the 22nd and I want to get an early start.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I will be in a European capital around that time. But I do not expect anything like what you mean - what do you expect - like the movie 2012? NO. Some say awakening but the close-mindness I see of the majority here, I do not see even awakening for our origin and dealing with our history and purpose - I dont see even that happening.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Hmm. No, I'm not. How can you be prepared for something if you have no idea what it will be, if anything at all? I think I've read just about every single theory about what might happen, and that's about as prepared as I can expect to be. But I'm still excited, because I think it will be an interesting day regardless. Stay safe, all!

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
If it's as bad as people make it out to be, no amount of preparation (short of government funded projects designed for Nuclear Armageddon) will spare us. Besides, how do you prepare when you don't know what's coming?
edit on 27-11-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

I'm prepared with lots of seeds and water. I didn't realize it. I have all this stuff as boosts for my green smoothies, but turns out, if SHTF, I have plenty of food and water.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

I am looking forward to all the cheap generators and stuff that will be for sale after December 22nd, you know like the whole Y2K scare. lol

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Let's see.....

Plenty of good red wine in the house....check!

Al Green CD at the ready.....check!

Baking supplies in the pantry....check!

Oven in tip-top form for baking.....check!

Internet connection up and ready for monitoring the 2012 Doomsayer madness.....check!

Okay, it looks like I am prepared!

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I'm not happy about the 21st.
Work Christmas party til 4 or 5.

No internet at home.

There goes all the excitement I'm expecting.
Won't be able to read all the good ha ha posts until the 24th.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
you guys!.....

Mayans got bored writing the calender when they reached Dec. 12,2012 and stopped.

Simple as that!

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Will you be prepared for disaster or evolution.

How does one prepare for the end of the world? I don't think that will happen by any means anyway.

Also, how does evolution happen over the course of ONE day (12/21/2012)????

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
People need to get these following facts...

-Mayans are not an ANCIENT civilization. They are RECENT. People hyped up their value.

- Older Civilization had their own calenders, some even have much better concept of time and cosmology...and some of those calenders are still followed... *Hindu Calender*.. *Chinese Calender*

- Mayans Never counted Leap Years....

- Humans nor certain books cannot predict an event such as this...

- This is Year 7498 April 46th. Prove me wrong.

As for OPs question... I will plan for the weekend... a big dinner with friends perhaps.
edit on 11/27/2012 by luciddream because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream
- This is Year 7498 April 46th. Prove me wrong.

As for OPs question... I will plan for the weekend... a big dinner with friends perhaps.
edit on 11/27/2012 by luciddream because: (no reason given)

By my calender it is Juntember, the eleventeenth. Year 0

But by my calender everyday is that date. It makes it easier to know what day it is if there is only one.

What can I say...I'm lazy.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThoughtIsMadness

I am looking forward to all the cheap generators and stuff that will be for sale after December 22nd, you know like the whole Y2K scare. lol

Do you think people are going to be selling their generators just because December 22nd comes and goes? Can't you see that there are a lot of things causing power outages lately? This is about preparing for increasing environmental issues, not for the end of the world. If the world was going to end on the 21st, what good would a generator do
There is a real reason to be getting prepared, and it's not just the 12/21/12 date. It wasn't 12/21/12 when the power went out for three days last year and my freezers full of food were at jeopardy. Insurance will not cover the cost of replacing that food because adequate protective measures always need to be taken to protect the property.....it is written right in everyone's policy. If you are not home, gone on vacation, than it is a different story.
edit on 27-11-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I'm not prepared for the 21st myself. I have a lot of christmas shopping to do before that

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by deviant300
The simple question is whether you are sceptical or not are you prepared and if so what will you plan to do on the 21st December 2012. Will you be prepared for disaster or evolution.

Well I'm dj'ing an 'End Of The World' party on the 20th,it finishes on the 21st at 1am......nobodyhas bought fireworks as it is assumed aliens/God/solar flares will provide adequate pyrotechnics. Leaving the whole day of the 21st to be observed and nursing alcohol related ailments. As long as I can get home by 3am before the Armageddon starts I shall be mostly sleeping. Maybe won't even notice a thing, till 4pm when my own personal armeggedon happens when my wife comes home and moans that the chores have been neglected

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I've been waiting 10-12 years for this day and study on and off throughout the years. Don't really care what happens, I'm not afraid to die as I know Death is not the end of the line. I'm so glad the infamous date is only 3 weeks away.

Regardless of whatever happens, I just want to say good luck everybody. Enjoy the Hangover if nothing happens, else I'll see you on the other side my Brothers and Sisters

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join