It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's the end of the world as we know it...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
As you all may know it coming to one of the biggest dates talked about all over the world 21/12/2012 and now we have spread our warning of these prophecies of destruction, rebirth and evolution. Like all we would like to know what will you be doing on 21/12/2012 and if so will you be prepared ? or will this day come by as a normal day for you ?

edit on 27-11-2012 by deviant300 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I hope humanity live a longer future but we need to learn our lesson of greed and destruction to ourselves.
But I will be waiting to see what unfolds that day if anything does.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
It's the end of the world as we know it and I feel fine. Our world has created problems that are too severe for it's ninnys to solve. This is why great cataclysms are necessary to wipe the slate. This will end the tenure of TPTB and they will not be reincarnating here any longer. We can fret and worry, if we have a penchant for it or we can rejoice and accept our death as a fair exchange for a free planet. I choose the latter but I'm still going to try and stay alive and be of some use to the many that will need help. Here comes the Golden Age.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by deviant300

We all have to meet death one day. Whether it in a few weeks or 60 years, it really doesn't matter. Just enjoy the time your given, it could stop tommorow.

new topics

top topics

join