It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Extermination of the white race

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
and this a reply to a previous post bout latin women yes there need to be more of them IEEEE MAMI!

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by poloblack

A lot of this on-going BS about what defines a 'race' is baggage from the Anti-Abolitionists nearly 200 years ago. They used the 'Anti-Miscegenation' fears to try and prohibit inter-racial sex and perpetuate the falsehood that Africans were lower than animals.

Those laws only bit the dust in the last generation and the ideas continue...

I guess you already know all that, but I raised it anyway as it's clear how that myth has been hanging on for so long. Here it is in all its strength and still generating fear.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
reply to post by poloblack

A lot of this on-going BS about what defines a 'race' is baggage from the Anti-Abolitionists nearly 200 years ago. They used the 'Anti-Miscegenation' fears to try and prohibit inter-racial sex and perpetuate the falsehood that Africans were lower than animals.

Those laws only bit the dust in the last generation and the ideas continue...

I guess you already know all that, but I raised it anyway as it's clear how that myth has been hanging on for so long. Here it is in all its strength and still generating fear.

I know, right?

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I think most of the mixed-race fears go away when people intermingle. I think the greatest thing to fear is when people isolate into communities or just avoid other races.

Openness is not just in the mind, it's physical too.
edit on 27-11-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
If your that worried about it, then why don't you just divorce and start over with your own generation than. You can still talk to your kids.

My goodness, is this what it boils down too?

Can't we just all get along.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I see stormfront is missing a few members.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by rollsthepaul
Hedonist whites, refuse to have enough children to maintain their demographic. It is evil white men that have run the planet into a huge mess. I am white and have no regrets for the disappearing, so called, white race. The colour of one's skin is of no consequence, it is the soul that is of significance. There are plenty of meaningful problems to occupy our concerns, without the nonsense of the disappearing white race. We don't need humans designated by the colour of their skin, unless we are white supremacists. These creeps can find another planet, this one is moving on up.

First you say how evil white man is, then you say the color or one's skin is of no consequence. Is it just me, or are you talking out of both sides of your mouth?

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

I definitely think its only some of the old generation, maybe anywhere from 40yrs of age to w/e the end... I see my niece and nephew with different coloured kids...

(i played a trick with my nephew(7yrs old).. to test some things out... i asked him about his 2 friends, who are totally different ethnicity that what are the difference between them... he said, tall, short, good in math, good in soccer, but never their skin colour as difference, and when i mentioned that one is colour A and other is colour B, he said.. "oh yeah")

Older generations were brought up in that type of environment, where their own "clan" "community" is taken care of, and "outsiders" are bad.

Heck my parents are like that... i date girls that are not my colour, maybe thats how i am build.. i was programmed to deviate to different coloured skin.

edit on 11/27/2012 by luciddream because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

Too many beautiful women in this world to limit oneself on some racist BS. I'm right there with you man

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
And when the Gods return and find no one left of their race, will they just destroy us all save the few that remained pure? Is the forbidden fruit mixing races?

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Why should I care?

Why does the OP care?

Why should I think hard about whether I should keep the bloodline pure?

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by sligtlyskeptical
And when the Gods return and find no one left of their race, will they just destroy us all save the few that remained pure? Is the forbidden fruit mixing races?

Wow

Just wow.

So where in that book does it say not to?

Got one of those David Duke versions of the Bible?

There is nothing in the Bible that says it is wrong to date or marry a person of a different race.

Bible passages -
There are a few incidental mentions of race in the Bible (e.g., that Ethiopian's skin was different, Jeremiah 13:23), but there is nothing saying one race is superior to another. Moses was married to a Cu#e (Ethiopian) woman (Numbers 12:1-16), and God was angry with Aaron and Miriam for criticizing that marriage.

The Hebrews were forbidden to marry Canaanites (Exodus 34:10-17; Deuteronomy 7:3-4). The reason was because the Canaanites worshipped idols, not because of race; the Hebrews and Canaanites were racially similar.

The apostle Paul encouraged Christians not to marry unbelievers (2 Corinthians 6:14), but here again, the reason was religious, not racial.

Jesus and His apostles taught that we must respect and show compassion for all people of God's creation without regard to artificial distinctions like race and nationality. In His Parable of the Good Samaritan (Luke 10:25-37), Jesus told of a Samaritan man who was kind to a Jewish man even thought they were enemies of different religions, nationalities and ethnic backgrounds. At the end, Jesus tells us, "Go and do likewise."

The Apostle Paul banned all discrimination based on race, social status, etc. among Christians:

You are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus, for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. (NIV, Galatians 3:26-28)

Racism -
A long history of racism, particularly in the U.S., has made some people believe there is something immoral about dating and marrying outside one's own race. In fact, interracial marriage was illegal in some states until 1967, when those laws were declared unconstitutional by the U.S. Supreme Court.

A number of attempts were made to use the Bible to justify those bans on interracial marriage. Vague assertions were made that God intended for the races to remain separate. Some verses (Exodus 34:10-16, 2 Corinthians 6:14, etc.) were quoted in part or otherwise out of context in an attempt to show that God opposed interracial marriage.

Church doctrine -
All of the mainstream Christian churches fully approve of interracial dating and interracial marriage.
Source(s):
www.twopaths.com...

answers.yahoo.com...

derpity-doo-doo
edit on 27-11-2012 by Komonazmuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by sligtlyskeptical

and which god would that be?

The brown Christ? or the modernized blonde/blue eyes Christ?

The blue Shiva?

The elephant headed Ganesha?

The faceless/image less Allah?

The flying Spaghetti monster? which would wipe you out because you eat all the pasts and noodles?

If there was a god, it would not look at skin colour.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

LOL, my dad was very clear growing up. None of his kids "better bring home someone who ain't white." Of course, by the time he died my mom had whipped him into shape, and he was much more embracing of outside cultures.

Then again, I married a latina. My younger sister has 2 half black kids (from 2 different dads). The youngest sister has a half latino baby. My poor dad's narrow mind never had a chance. But he hated that I tended towards women of color until he got to know my current wife. She is amazing.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Well since we all started out as basically the same, and through a few migratory waves out of Africa across a good expansion of time allowed mutations in the human race to breed in isolation I don’t see how this all would be anything special that the alien gods would care one way or the other if we mixed once again?

Well unless they prefer white meat over dark meat…

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

Well since we all started out as basically the same, and through a few migratory waves out of Africa across a good expansion of time allowed mutations in the human race to breed in isolation I don’t see how this all would be anything special that the alien gods would care one way or the other if we mixed once again?

Well unless they prefer white meat over dark meat…

wouldn't they prefer dark meat since Africans were their original creation and all the rest who evolved out would be seen as mutants?

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
S&F

It seems as though that the white race is the only race that is frowned upon by wanting to keep their racial heritage. I didn't even finish page one and I could sense it.

Reverse racism and PC is the downfall of us all, it's a divide and conquer technique.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
The big thing about Mother Nature, natural selection or God's Plan is that it doesn't look back and is colour-blind.

Homo Erectus, Homo Neanderthal and Homo Heidelbergensis all lie buried near the beginning of the path and life keeps marching onwards. Roll with it or get rolled over...circling the wagons isn't going to help.

That is indirectly saying whites are inferior. Reread what you posted and tell me i'm wrong with an explanation why.

Thanks

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Upthepunx
reply to post by KentuckyMan

and your point is? race mixing has been going on since the daw of the human race. get the # over who cares if the "white race" is "exterminated"

Replace "white" with another race and what kind of comments do you think you would have spouted at you? Think about it.

RR

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by paganini

OOA is only a theory. It is not set in stone as fact so any argument stating that we all started in Africa is irrelevant. Irrelevant because it's not proven as fact as we are still finding new hominid species all over the world.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join