It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Extermination of the white race

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by fiftyfifty

Actually I agree with that premise. Now lets see you stand up and be counted. You need to say outright and not in innuendo that not only the white race, but the black race, and the brown race has to go too. Take the hate that statement would make otherwise why say only whites? I would mention asian's but I think they are smart enough to just laugh at you.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TheIceQueen

A very good point.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
There have been quite a few replies so this sentiment has likely been expressed. It doesn't really matter, does it? I mean, so what? If you accept the fact that genetic diversity is healthy, such as homo sapiens getting it on with Neanderthal for a superior immune system, then I think this would be a good trend. I might lament the scarcity of my favorite redhead, but overall this sounds good to me. In parts of california now there really isn't much difference between white and asian. We're into about the third or forth generation of serious mixing it up.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheIceQueen
Great thread. As I see, people are replying with the typical PC mainstream nonsense, "we are alll peopleee", "we are all the same, the human raceee". Typical. Funny enough, these same people are the ones to promote 'diversity' and shove this idea of it's 'enrichment' down the throats of others. If we are all one race, and the same people, then exactly what IS diversity?

As I keep saying, there are no races in biology it is a social construct. There are ethnicities however.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrplHrt
reply to post by DogsDogsDogs

AMEN AMEN AMEN

Star for you for telling the TRUTH. People can't STAND it when someone does that.

The "truth" you claim is subjective. Facts however are absolute. Fact is, humans are one species, no races, biologically speaking. When will people enter the 21st century.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Noinden

I thought this website was for people who think, and don't drone on and on with the obvious lies we are fed. It only takes some basic common sense to throw your statement completely out the window.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
This thread is closed pending review.

~Tenth

**ALL MEMBERS** The recent surge in Hatred, Racism, and Sheer Stupidity STOPS NOW

The END of Hate Speech, subtle or otherwise, on ATS
edit on Fri Nov 30 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join